I'm Sorry (Chap.3)

I'll Always Be There

     "C-come on, let's go talk somewhere else." I said as I grabbed YoSeob's hand and pulled him towards the direction of the park. 

*D-did I do something earlier to make him sad?*

I thought as I looked back as him, as he kept his head down. As we made our way to the park, I stopped in front of the bench that faced the river. "What happened YoSeob?" I asked ad I looked at him with worried eyes. YoSeob didn't say anything as he turned away, facing the river, keeping his head down. "Did someone hurt you?" I asked after I knew he wasn't going to answer my first question. Again, YoSeob didn't say anything and just shook his head. "Did you get sick?" I asked as I took a step forward and turning him around, placing the back of my hand on his forhead as he kept his head down. 

*He doesn't seem to have a fever... Then what's wrong with him?* 

I thought as I looked at him. "Then what happened? I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened." I said as I placed both my hands on either side of his shoulds. "Did you fall in love or something?" I asked randomly. YoSeob's head shot up, his cheeks tainted with a shade of pink. "M-maybe..." he said as he looked away. "Seriously?! I wa just kidding, but I guess I was right!" I said with a smile. 

*Well at least it's nothing totally serious, right?*

I thought as I felt relived nothing bad happened. "So, what happened? Why were you crying?" I asked after he didn't say anything. YoSeob turned away again and walked towards the river. "I-I was crying... Because I have to give the person I might be in love with some very bad news..." I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean?" "The... The person I like is in love with somebody else... But the person they like already as someone... And they asked me to tell the person I might be in love with... The news..." YoSeob said sadly. I scratched the back of my head not really sure what to say, but said, "Wow... T-that's horrible... B-but I mean if you look at it from a different angle, this could be you big chance, right!" I smiled trying to lighten up the mood. 

*I don't like to see him sad... Every time I see him, his always smiling... Ima try to cheer him up!*

I thought to myself. "Sure the person you like will be heart broken, but I mean you can try to cheer them up and the might even fall in love with you! Come on YoSeob, don't be so sad about it, you ju-" "There's no way I could ever possibly do something like that!" YoSeob yelled. I was taken totally off guard, that I didn't even know what to say. YoSeob turned around and started to say, "If you were in my position, is that what you'd think?! It's a chance for you?! It's a good thing?! E-even though you care about the person... E-even though they just had their hearts broken... W-would you do that to them?" suddenly I started to think about HyunSeung being upset if that'd ever happened to him. 

*I-I couldn't do that to him... I just couldn't.*

I thought as I looked at YoSeob. "N-no I wouldn't do that to them... I-I'm sorry... I was just trying to make you feel better and-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence as I saw the scene in front of me. 

*N-no... It-it can't be...*

I thought as I saw HyunSeung holding DooJoon's hand and laughing as they walked by the entrance of the park. YoSeob looked up at me and then turned around to see what I was looking at. "N-no..." I heard him whisper. And then it hit me. I looked down at YoSeob and asked, "Y-YoSeob... W-were you talking about... Me?" YoSeob turned to look at me as his eyes started to water again. "I-I see..." I said and then bitterly laughed, "god... I'm such a babo..." I looked down at YoSeob as his tears started to roll down his face. "Why are you crying?" "I-I don't know..." was all he could say. I nodded, taking a step back and turning around as I thought, 

*I'm really am a babo... What made me think he'd love me back...*

I didn't say anything and just started to walk away, leaving a crying YoSeob behind.

====Next Day (YoSeob's POV)====

     I was waiting for JunHyung in front of the school gates like I always did, and thought,

*I wonder how JunHyung is doing today...*

"Good morning YoSeobie!" I heard a cheerful voice say. I looked up and saw KiKwang walking towards me. "Oh, good morning KiKwang." I said with a smile. "Are you waiting for JunHyung hyun?" KiKwang question as he tilted his head to the side. I smiled and nodded, "Ne." "Oh... Didn't JunHyung hyun tell you? He's not coming to school today. He got sick." KiKwang said. "Mwo?!" I asked surpriced. KiKwang nodded and said, "Ne, I thought he would have told you sense you two are going out." "Oh aniyo! We aren't g-"

✲Brrriiinnngg✲

"Well I have to go now. I'll see you next time YoSeobie! Bye-yeom!!" KiKwang said as he waved and ran inside. I sighed and started to walk away. 

*Oh no... JunHyung must be so depressed...*

I thought as I looked down and remembered his exprestion yesterday. 

*He was so hurt... I need to do something to cheer him up! I can't stand looking at him like that.*

I smiled to myself and nodded. 

====Few Hours Later====

    "I've looked for JunHyung everywhere and I still haven't found him. His umma said he left his house hours ago..." I said to myself as I walked with my head down. "Where could he be?" "Where could who, be?" I heard someone say. "Jun-" I looked up and saw JunHyung sitting on the bench in the park, "oh! JunHyung hyun!!" he raised an eyebrow and asked, "You've been looking for me?" "Ne!! I've looked everywhere for you and couldn't find you!!" I yelled as I ran up to him and hugged him. "Yah! Get off me!" JunHyung yelled as he tried to push me away. I shook my head as i hugged him tighter and said, "Aniyo! I was so worried!! I thought something terrible happened to you!!" "Something did happen, babo." JunHyung said, still trying to break free from me. "Mian! I didn't mean for-" "It's fine, I mean yeah I'm hurt, but there's no need to cry over it. It happened, so what." JunHyung said as he stopped pushing me, his voice full of sadness. I pulled away and looked up at him, as he half smiled at me. "Hyun..." "Really, it's fine." he looked at me and then looked out to the river. I didn't say anything and also looked out to the river. 

*I need to tell him something... But what should I say?* 

I thought after a few minutes of silence. "J-JunHyung?" "Hm?" he said, keeping his eyes on the river as the sun started to set. "I'm really sorry." I said softly. JunHyung finally looked away from the river and looked at me as he asked, "Why are you sorry?" "Because... Because I like it's somehow my fault your so depressed..." I said as I looked down at my hands, that were on my lap. JunHyung raised an eyebrow and asked, "What are you talking about? You didn't do anything-" he stopped and then said, "Wait, I take that back, you've done everything pretty much wrong sense the moment I met you." "I'm really sorry!" I said as I shut my eyes tight and kept my head down. "Whatever, it's not all the stupid crap you've done that's making me depressed. In truth, this has nothing to do with you." JunHyung said as he looked back to the river. I looked up at him and said, "Oh... I see..." "Wait... You don't think this is you big chance to make me fall in love with you, is it?" JunHyung asked as he looked back at me. I could feel my face start to heat up as he said that. I shook my head and said, "That's not fair JunHyung. I wasn't thinking that at all..." JunHyung looked down as he started to think about something. It was quiet for a minute and then JunHyung said as he kept his head down, "Yeah, you're right. You just came here to do the favor your little brother. Your not really in love with me, your just fulfilling his wish." "That's not it either!" I said as I looked at him, my face burning. JunHyung looked up at me and then back down "Oh... Ok then, so I guess... You are in love with me after all?" "I-I guess..." I said as I looked down too. "I see..." JunHyung said as he looked up at the river. 
     After a few minutes of silence, JunHyung asked, "YoSeob?w-what do you like about me any way? I mean, I scold you all the time, I'm mean to you, and you get hurt because of me... I see no good thing to like about me." "That's not true! There's lots of things!" I said as I shook my head, "Like-like even though you're mean to me and you scold me all the time, it's only coz I know you care... And I get hurt coz I don't pay attention, and that's my fault. Plus you're a nice and sweet person at time. I love the way you smile when something makes you happy or when something is funny or when you know you did something right... I really love that smile... You should smile more often..." I felt my cheeks start to burn as I felt JunHyung's eyes on me. "I-I see..." I looked up at him and saw his cheeks tainted with a slight shape of pink. "T-thank you." JunHyung said and then turned away. "Y-you're welcome..." I said with a shy smile. JunHyung smiled and then said, "So I'm a nice person even though I scold you... Wow play on words haha." "Y-yah! Don't tease me! You know what I mean!" I yelled as I crossed my arms on my chest and poured. JunHyung started to laugh and then said, "You're just a kid!" he leand towards me and pinched my cheeks, "a cute kid." "Y-yah!" I yelled as I blushes even more. JunHyung smiled and then looked back at the river. "... I..." I started to say, but then stopped. "Hm?" JunHyung asked as he looked at me. I took a deep breath and looked down as I said, "I... I want to stay by your side forever, and keep that smile on your face... I-I love you..." after JunHyung didn't say anything, I looked up and saw him staring at me. His face was completely red now. He chucked as he shook his head as he said, "Aish... This kid..." he looked at me again and then smiled. I looked at him and then smiled. "Well I should get going, it's getting late..." JunHyung said as he got up from the bench. "Oh, ok." I said as I got up too. "Bye YoSeob... Thank you..." JunHyung said with a smile and then started to walk away, but then stopped. "Oh YoSeob..." he turned back around, "um... I know you don't go to our school and stuff, but um..." JunHyung scratched the back of his head and the continued, "There's a festival tomorrow... And I was wondering if you wanted to go... With me?" I looked up at him, a big smile came across my face as I nodded. "Ne! I-I'd love to go!" JunHyung smiled and then said, "O-ok then, see you tomorrow then... Bye YoSeob." "Bye JunHyung hyun!" I said as I waved happily. 

*Waahh!! I can't believe it!! I'm soo happy!!*

I thought as I started to walk away. 

     As I was about to walk out the park I saw a little boy with long auburn hair, playing with a black cat.

*Aww that's so cute, reminds me when...*

I stopped walking as I started to get flashbacks of me rolling around on the grass and looking up at DongWoon as he petted me. I felt my head start to spin to the point where I had to lean against the near by tree. "T-that's right... I remember now... I remember why I came here for..."

~~~~Flasback~~~~

     I looked up at DongWoon as he sat down on his bed. I titled my head to the side as let out a big sigh. 'What's wrong DongWoon-ah?' DongWoon looked down at me and smiled 'Seobie... Could you do me a favor?' 'Yeah, sure. What is it?' I asked. 'I need you to thank the guy who saved you today. Can you do that for me? I want you to... Grant him a wish! Anything he want for saving your life! Ne? Can you do that for me Seobie?' DongWoon patted my head and scratched the back of my ear. 'Ne, I'll do it DongWoon-ah.' I leaned my head against his hand. DongWoon smiled, 'Thank you Seobie. When you wake up tomorrow you'll be able to talk ok, that'll make things easier for you.' 'A-arasso... DongWoon-ah... I'll do it for you...' I felt my eyes start to get heavy and then just closed them and went to sleep. 

~~~~Flasback Ends~~~~

     "I-I'm not human..." I said to myself as I grabbed my head. "D-DongWoon-ah send me here to grant him a wish... And after that I was gonna go back to him and continue bing his beloved cat..." looked down as tears started to roll down my face. "I-I was never meant to fall in love with him... I-I was just meant to fulfil my promise to master DongWoon-ah..." I wiped my tears away and stood up straight and started to walk away. 

====Next Day At The Festival (JunHyung's POV)====

    I was standing by a tree near the school gates, waiting for Yoseob.

*Where is he? Is he not coming or something?*

I thought as I turned around, scanning the area again. 

*He's super late! What the hell?! If he didn't want to come he could have told me!* 

I looked around one last time and then yelled, "That's it! I'm going home!" when i started to walk away, I thought,

*I can't believed he'd do this...*

I looked back one last time to see if by any chance I'd see him, but after I didn't, I walked away. 

*So much for staying by me forever...*

 

 

 

 

////////////////****\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hi guys :D hope chu like the chap. ^-^ it kinda took me awhile to think it up so i hope it came out good :D

thanx again for subscribing and reading :3 really made my day hehe ^-^

love chu guys <3