My Wish (Chap.1)

I'll Always Be There

    I sighed as I leaned against the wall near the school gates, looking down at my feet as I thought,

*This is so stupid! Why am I so nervous?*

I looked back up and saw the person I was waiting for. I stopped leaning against the wall and started to walk towards the person. I opened my mouth to call for him but was interrupted by onther voice. "HyunSeung hyun!" HyunSeung stopped walking and turned around, "Oh KiKwang, DooJoon. What's up?" I stopped in my tracks and then sighed, 

*Damn, I can't o talk to him now... I guess I'll do it next time then.*

I thought as I was about to walk away, but then I hear someone yell, "JunHyung!" I stopped as I heard the familiar voice, and turned around. "Oh anyong-haseyo HyunSeung hyun." "You leaving already?" he asked as he walked up to me. "Ne, it's getting kinda late. Detention ended a little late today." I said as I nodded. "Oh I see, that's a shame. I was going to ask if you wanted to go grab something to eat with DooJoon, KiKwang and me?" HyunSeung said with a smile. I stared at him, and thought,

*Wow he has such a nice smile. It always puts me in a better mood.*

I could feel my face start to heat up a bit. 

*W-wait what am I thinking?!*

I shook my head and said, "M-mian but I have things to do... Maybe next time." "Aww hyun! Come on! It'll be fun!!" KiKwang said as he looked at me. I shook my head again and said, "Mian, but I can't." KiKwang pouted as he crossed his arm and said, "Awww wae?" "Coz I have-" "Your gonna go meet up with your boyfriend?" DooJoon said as he interrupted me with a smirk. "Eh?? Aniyo!! I don't have a b-" "Oh come on JunHyung, we all know your gay. So stop trying to hide the fact that you have a boyfriend." DooJoon said as he playfully punched my arm. "Y-yah! I'm telling you I don't have a boyfriend!" I yelled as I glared at him. "Haha it's ok Junnie, we're all friends here!" DooJoon said as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at HyunSeung, who had a small smile, and then started to feel my cheeks flush. I looked away as HyunSeung said, "Yah! DooJoon just leave him alone." "Fine, we'll fine out who it is sooner or later." DooJoon said as he removed his arm from my shoulder. "Well we should start leaving before it gets dark." HyunSeung said with a smile as he looked over at the other two. "Ne, we'll see you tomorrow hyun. Bye-yeom." KiKwang said as he waved. "See ya tomorrow Junnie!" DooJoon said as he followed KiKwang. "Bye JunHyung," HyunSeung said as he waved goodbye and then turned around and started to walk away. 

*Damn! I'm such a babo!*

I thought as I turned and started to walk the other direction. 

     As I was walking home, I decided to go through the park. 

*Its been awhile sense I've been here.*

I thought as I looked out to the river.

*Wow! I've never seen such a nice sunset before.*

I thought as I looked up and saw that the sun setting, and before I knew it, I was sitting down on the bench in front of the river. I let out a big sigh and throw my head back, closing my eyes as I said, "Why couldn't I accept his invitation?! That could have been my chance to confess to him!! Grrr! I'm such a babo!!" I opened my eyes and then remembered that DooJoon and KiKwang were going to be there. "That's right, I wouldn't have been able to do that with them around... Well that just !! Why can't it be easy to fine the right time?!" I said as covered my face with my hands. As I was mentally scolding myself, I heard rustling behind me. At first I didn't think about it much as I dismissed as being the wind, but after it kept moving, it was when I opened my eyes and got up. I turned towards the movement and asked, "W-who's there?" after there was no answer, I decided to go check it out. 

*I bet it's just an animal, like a bird or something.*

I thought as I pushed past some bushes and then saw a little kid trying to climb a tree. 

*Or it can be a kid.*

I thought as the kid started to fall back. "H-hey!" I yelled as I ran up to him and cought him before he hit the ground but making me fall back. "Yah! What the hell do you think your doing?!" I yelled as I looked down at the little boy, who was in my arms. The little boy looked at me and then quickly got off of me and bowed his head. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him as he looked down at the ground. He had long messy hair and was wearing a school uniform with a name tag that said 'DongWoon'. "Why were you climbing the tree?" DongWoon looked at me and then up at the tree. I raised an eyebrow out of confusion and looked up. It didn't take me long to spot the little blonde animal he was looking at. "So... Is that your cat?" I asked as I looked back at DongWoon. He looked at me and then nodded. 

*What the hell? Doesn't this kid know how to talk?*

I thought as I started to get irritated. "Yah! Can't you talk?" I asked. DongWoon looked at me with a sad exprestion and slowly shook his head. 

*Ah crap! So he can't talk, great now I feel bad bad!*

I thought as I ran a hand through my hair, and then looked up at him as he got up from the ground and started to climb the tree again. "You don't give up, do you?" I said as I got up from the ground and walked up to him, "Let me see, step aside." DongWoon looked at me, and then moved to side. 

     As I started to climb the tree, I thought,

*What the hell am I doing?*

I reached the branch where the little cat was, and for a split second, our eyes met. It's eyes looked so big and kind. 

*W-what the hell am I saying?!*

I thought as I shook my head and then reached out for the cat and then grabbed it. "Here." I said as I handed the cat to DongWoon. He grabbed the cat and his expression lighten up completely. He smiled a bright smile and then bowed his head. I chuckled and then said, "No prob, now go on and go home. It's late." DongWoon smiles and then nodded. I started to walk away and then turned back and saw him looking at me, but then started to walk away and disappeared behind a bush. "Ok... Weird..." I said and then left. 

====Next Day After School====

*Ok! Today is the day Ima tell him how I feel!*

I thought as I leaned against the wall near the school gates. "Bye HyunSeung hyun! See you tomorrow!" I heard KiKwang say as he walked towards the other direction. "Ok, this is my chance." I said as I stoop up straight and started to walk towards HyunSeung. "Yo HyunSeung hyun." I said. "Hey JunHyung. Heading home?" HyunSeung said asked as he swung his backpack over his shoulder. I smiled and nodded, "Ne." HyunSeung smiled and said, "Why don't we w-oh who's that?" I turned around and saw a short blonde guy looking at me. "You must be JunHyung's boyfriend, I guess I'll leave you two alone." HyunSeung said with a smile as he started to walk away. I turned back around and started to say, "No hyun wait! He's-" "You're JunHyung, right?" the short blonde boy said as he interrupted me.

 

 

//////////////////****\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hi guys :D hope chu like ma frist chap ^-^

hope to hear from chu guy hehe ^-^