Chapter 26 - YMH

You're my Hyung

Ja In tears started to fall.

 

          She didn’t turn to him instead she holds his hands and takes it off then started to walk away but Jong Kook speaks again. “I won’t give up…I will…do everything to bring you back…I love you….”

 

          “Ple—ase…stop…just stop…” Ja In said coldly and leaves.

 

          Jong Kook was left hurt and tears falling from his eyes. He made that mess and he badly hurt her but he won’t stop, not now, not ever. Giving is not in his vocabulary now.

 

          “I’m sorry Ja In-ah…for making you suffer more...but I can’t do what you want…I’ll accept everything but I won’t stop…because I know…no…I hope…I still have a space in your heart…” Jong Kook thought.

 

          Ja In who was still walking and crying. She keeps on wiping her tears. She felt so heavy like she wants to burry herself.

 

          “Why did you come back?...I hate you…I won’t forgive what you did to me…The pain you cause me…keeps on coming back…” Ja In thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

          After that meeting, Ja In can’t get her mind straight. She’s always looking far away and her mind is floating somewhere. Her handphone keeps on ringing but she didn’t hear it.

 

          “Why isn’t she answering?...” Ji Sub said.

 

          Instead of calling her, he decides to pick her up into her office. He drives his car into her office.

 

          He knocks into her office.

 

          Ja In came into reality. “Yes come in…”

 

          Ji Sub enters. “Ja In-ah…”

 

          “Oppa…What brings you here?...” she said.

 

          “I keep on calling you…you didn’t answer me…I’ll ask if we can eat dinner together…” he said.

 

          Ja In checks her handphone. *14 missed calls* “I’m sorry Oppa…” she apologizes guilty.

 

          “It’s okay…I know you’re busy…”

 

          “Mian~…Let’s have dinner…” she smiles but felt heavy.

 

*Italian Restaurant*

 

          They were having there dinner. Ji Sub can’t help looking at Ja In. He doesn’t want to admit but Ja In is acting so strange. He’s starting to feel so scared again, the feeling of losing her.

 

          “Ja In-ah…” he said.

 

          “Ne?...”

 

          “Is there something wrong?...” he asked but hoping she won’t tell it.

 

          “There’s nothing wrong Oppa…” she said and smiles to him.

 

          “I hope…I really hope….there’s really nothing wrong Ja In-ah…but those smiles…it’s seems…its not true…” Ji Sub thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          Jong Kook is with Haha and Gary. They’re drinking soju at the restaurant.

 

          “Hyung…Are you sure of this?...” Gary asked.

 

          “Ne…I will do everything to make her comeback…I’ll be crazy enough…because clearly I don’t know what to do….” Jong Kook said.

 

          “But Hyung…I’m telling you this not because I want you to stop…but to let you think it thouroughly…from whatever you want to do…consider her feelings first…that’s what you forget…you always do…” Gary said.

 

          “He’s right Jong Kook Hyung…Of course we want you and Jain to be together again…but seeing Ja In hurting…We love her too…We don’t want that to happen to her…” Haha said.

 

          “I know…and In understand you guys…but now…I don’t know how exactly to do to make her come back…her words asking  me to stop…it’s too painful…she hates me…even more now…and I know I do deserve it…that’s why fighting is what I needed…Fighting for our forgotten love…I will still hope for miracle…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “Let’s hope for the better…” Gary said.

 

          “You’re right…Aja Hyung!...You can do it…” Haha said.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          Jong Kook asks Ji Sub to meet. They’re now at the coffee shop facing each other.

 

          “Just say it…” Ji Sub said and looks straight into his eyes.

 

          “I’m going to get her to you…” Jong Kook said.

 

          “You’re really one of a kind Kim Jong Kook-ssi…” he smirks.

 

          “I’m saying the truth…I won’t stop…unti I get her from you…”

 

          “I will never let you…This is war then…” Ji Sub said composing himself. He’s too angry.

 

          “A war…sounds good…” Jong Kook said.

                                                     

          Then Ji Sub leaves.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

          Ja In arrives home and sees Jong Kook waiting for her with bouquet of flowers in his hand.

 

          She walks trying to avoid him but Jong Kook blocks the gate.

 

          “Move…” Ja In said.

 

          “I won’t…” he said.

 

          “PLEASE…MOVE~!...” she shouted.

 

          “I won’t…” he still said.

 

          Ja In gets the flowers and throws it away. “Did you see that?...That’s how you did to me…and now…that’s you to me…I’ve already thrown my feelings to you…SO PLEASE…JUST STOP THIS…STOP THIS BULL~!!!!...” she said while looking straight into his eyes.

 

          Jong Kook moves and let her pass.

 

          “I didn’t want this to happen…I never wanted to hurt you…” he said sadly that makes Ja In stops from walking.

 

          “You already did…” Ja In said without turning back to him and walks away.