Chapter 20 - YMH

You're my Hyung

          3 years passed…

          *Australia…*

          “Oppaaaaaa….” Shin Hye shouts while running. Jong Kook turns his head and looks at her. He was sitting at the sea side appreciating the sunset. He stands up. “Be careful…” he said. As soon as Shin Hye came near to him, she hugs him. “Oppa…” she said catching her breathe. 

          “What is it?...Is tthere a problem?...” he asked.

          Shin Hye face him and smiles then gives him a piece of paper. Jong Kook gets it and reads it. “Finally Oppa…We can make it big…finally…” she said excitedly. He smiles. The paper contains that their band will be sponsored to one of the entertainment in Seoul. “How does this happens?...We’re here in Australia…” he said.

          “They said that they discover us while they’re having a vacation here…They saw us perform and they really love it…especially you Oppa…before we have you we were always hoping with something like this…thank to you finally we’re recognized…” Shin Hye said and a bit teary eyed.

          “Hey~…It’s just not because of me…we’re a band right?...It’s because all of us…” he pats her shoulder, comforting her.

          Shin Hye nodded and smiles. “I’m so happy Oppa…my dream will finally come true…”

          He smiles and pats her head.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Seoul…*

          “Oppa…I’m going~…” Ja In shouted and about to go out the door.

          “Ja In-ah wait….” Gwang Soo runs to her. “Here…Aaaaaahhhh…” he said and opens his mouth too. He feed her one slice of kimbap. “You should eat before you go to work…” he added and gave her a plastic bag with kimbap inside. “Thank you Oppa…” she smiles and leaves.

          “Ja In leaves already?...” Gary asked him.

          “Ne~ Hyung…I already prepared breakfast but she’s in a hurry…”

          Gary smiles with a thought in his mind. “Just let her be…” he said.

          Ja In parks her car. She enters a house. She walks quietly and covers the eyes of the man sitting at the veranda. “Who could it be?~…” she said with a cute voice. “Ja In-ah…that cute voice doesn’t suit you…” Ji Sub said. Ja In pouts and removed her hands to his eyes. “Pabo~…” she said and about to walk away but Ji Sub grabs her hand and pulls her closer to him then hugs her tightly. “I’m joking…Mian~…” Ji Sub said.

          Ja In smiles and put her hands around Ji Sub. “Good Morning…” she said.

          “I thought you’re just joking last night…”

          “I also want to eat breakfast with you…”

          Ji Sub kisses her forehead and holds her hand. “Then let’s eat…”

          “It’s been 3 years...at first I didn’t thought we will be together again…but you couldn’t really know what will happen…and I’m happy now…happy to be with him…happy that he was also happy to be with me…before I can’t even say that I love him…but being with him to the good times and bad…I learn to love him…little by little…I started to love him everyday…” Ja In thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Flashback

          4 moths passed, after Ji Sub’s birthday. He was now at the hospital doing his therapy.

          “Jung Woo Ahjussi…I want to go outside to have some fresh air…” Ji Sub said and Jung Woo ahjussi push his wheelchair to the mini park of the hospital. Ji Sub looks at the trees. “I will be able to walk…right Ahjussi?...”

          “You will…You can walk again…”

          “I can…because now…I want to walk forward with her…” Ji Sub said and smiles while looking at Ja In who was running to him. Jung Woo just smiles too. 

          “Oppa…Mianhe…Is it finish already?...” Ja In asked.

          “Its okay Ja In-ah…it’s already done…”

          “How was it?...How’s the progress?...”

          “It’s getting better…the progress is positive…” he said.

          “That’s good…I’m happy for you…” Ja In smiles.

          ~Three weeks after that…~

          Ja In accompanied Ji Sub to his therapy. Ja In was 3 meters away from Ji Sub. He was still sitting on his wheelchair. He was able to stand from his wheelchair.

          “At the count of three…You’ll try now to step forward…she will be your finish line…Just think positive…you’re already able to walk a few steps last week…” the Doctor said. Ji Sub nodded and concentrates.

          “1…2…3…” Doctor said.

          Ji Sub steps his feet one by one and slowly. Ja In was teary eyed looking at him. She feel so nervous but happy at the same time. He was getting closer to her. “Few more steps…I can do it…” Ji Sub said in his mind.   

           “Just a bit more Ji Sub Oppa…you can do it…” she said.

          Ji Sub steps forward and finally he was in front of her. He was smiling. He was so happy. “I did it…I did it…” he said. Ja In tears fall from her eyes and nodded. “Ne Oppa…You did it…” she said. “I DID IT~!!...” Ji Sub shouted and hugs her. He was so overwhelmed and he cupped her face and pressed his lips into hers. Ja In was shock and so does he.

          “I’m sorry…I’m just so hap---….” Ji Sub didn’t finish because Ja In tip toed and kissed him.

          Without words between them, they started to have a relationship. Another 2 months passed, finally Ji Sub can walk properly. He still has some precautions but everything was fine.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Oppa were about to land…Wake up…” Shin Hye said to Jong Kook who was sitting beside her. Jong Kook opens his eyes. “Finally home…” Jong Kook said in his mind. They arrived at Incheon Airport then they ride taxi and went to the house provided by the entertainment company.

          “Woaaahh…It’s jjang here…Right Hyung?” Min Hyuk said.

          “I still feel home in Australia…” Yong Hwa said. The house was elegant and beautiful. It is a modern style house.

          Shin Hye came downstairs after checking the rooms. “We have for rooms…Of course one for me…also one for Jong Kook Oppa…” Shin Hye said and looks at Jong Kook. “How about the four of you?...who’ll be roommate?...The other two rooms can be occupied by two…It already has two beds each…Our manager is really daebak…he already prepared everything…” she asked.

          “Me and Yong Hwa Hyung will be roommate…” Min Hyuk said. Yong Hwa agrees.

          “So the two of you?...” she asked with the other two and they nodded.

          The four already went upstairs and went to their respective rooms. Jong Kook didn’t move and still sits at the sofa. “Oppa…aren’t you going to rest?...” she asked. “I’m fine Shin Hye-yah…you should rest too…there’s a place I still want to go too…” he said.

          “Okay…” Shin Hye said and walks to the stairs.

          “Shin Hye-yah…” Jong Kook said. She stops and turns to him. “Ne~?...”

          “Can you come with me?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “Okay Oppa~…” she agrees.

~~~~~~~~~

          *Evening…*

          Gary, Haha and Gwang Soo were busy in the restaurant. Just then Jong Kook came in with Shin Hye and sits at the vacant table. The three still didn’t notice him. Jong Kook can’t help but smile while looking at his friends. From 3 years he never heard about them. He never contacts them.

          “Excuse me…” he said.

          “Coming…” Gwang Soo said and walks towards them. “What is your orde---…” Gwang Soo said but left blank. Jong Kook was smiling at him. “Gwang Soo-yah is that how you greet your Hyung?...” Jong Kook said. “HYYYYUUUUUNNGG~~!!!...” Gwang Soo shouted and immediately hugs him. “I miss you Hyung…” he added and tries to kiss Jong Kook but he blocks it. “Yah~…Stop that…” Jong Kook said.

          Hearing that, Haha and Gary run towards them. “HYUNG~!...” Haha said and hugs him. “It’s been a long time Hyung…” Gary said and hugs him too. “Looks like Australia make you look younger…” Haha said.

          “By the way…I’m with Shin Hye…” Jong Kook said and the three looks at her. “Annyonghaseyo…” Shin Hye greeted them. Haha tries to hug her but Jong Kook and Gary stops him. “Wae Wae…that’s my style of greeting…” Haha protests.

          “You’re still the same…Looks like everything was fine here…” Jong Kook said.

          “Of course…everything was handled in care Hyung…You what happen to you?...We never about you after you left…” Gary said.

          “Are you here for vacation? Or for good?...” Haha asked.

          “We just arrived today…I still don’t know…it’s base if we’ll be famous…” Jong Kook said.

          “Famous?...” the three said at the same time.

          “We were about to release our album…it’s still early but that’s the plan…we were recruited by JS Entertaiment…Cool right?...”

          “Waaahh…Daebak Hyung congratulations…” Haha said. Gary and Gwang Soo also congratulate him. “Congratulations Shin Hye-ssi…” Haha said and tries to hug her again but Jong Kook stops him. “Aigooo Haha-yah…gives us food…I’m really craving to your cooking…” he said.

          They ate and talk. It was already 10PM, the restaurant was already close and still they were drinking soju while chatting nonstop. Just then the door opens and Ja In came in. “Oppa I’m here…” she said. Jong Kook heart skips hearing that familiar voice. His back was against the door so he didn’t saw her. Ja In walks towards them. “You have a visitor Oppa…” she said.

          “Ne~ Ja In-ah…You wouldn’t thought who it is…” Gwang Soo said.

          “Hyung~…” Ja In smiles as soon as she sees him. “It’s really you…” she added. Jong Kook stands. “It’s been a long time Ja In-ah…” he said. Jong Kook looks at her. She was more beautiful now. Her hair was longer and she even dyed it with brown. She looks elegant and matured. His heart skips just by looking at her.

          Ja In hugs him. “Welcome back Jong Kook Hyung…” she said. Jong Kook was blank. He didn’t thought Ja In will react like this. “Aigooo…She wouldn’t cry for me…for goodness sake it’s been 3 years Jong Kook-ah…” Jong Kook thought. He was about to hug her back but Ja In release her hug already. “Oh I forgot…” Ja In said and walks to the door. Jong Kook just looks at her.

          “Haha Oppa…there still food right?...” she asked and turns to Haha.

          “Ne~…”

          Then Ji Sub came in and Ja In interlocked their hands. “Feed us Oppa…” Ja In smiles sweetly and looks at Ji Sub. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there...I'm back... ^~^
Didn't recheck it so I'm sorry with the errors...
Enjoy and thank you for reading...