Because I said yes

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

image

 

 

"Sorry I came home late, there were so many files to be done at work today." You said as you slipped off your blue tie. As usual I was sitting on our black leather sofa , I should have been watching TV, instead I was waiting for you to come home. 

"Aren't you going to help me take off my jacket?" You said with your tie in one hand. I stared at the tie, it was blue, not red, but blue. You never wore anything but the red tie I gave you, but today you're wearing a blue one. A blue tie that I've never seen before.

"Of course." I said giving you a faint smile, my eyes were still drawn to the tie. "How was your day, honey." I said slipping the jacket sleeves off of your shoulders and folding it neatly over my arm. 

"Tiring, I wish I had more time with you." You said kissing my cheek lightly. "I'm taking a shower then I'm going to bed early." You stated as I heard our bedroom door creak open. I sat down where you had found me before, on the couch watching TV. 

A million thoughts ran through my mind, but only one stood out to me. Blue tie, blue tie. What should I do. Should I search your phone? What if I find something? Then what do I do? Confront you? Then what? Where will I go? I only know you. I've only known you in the four years I've lived in this city, I only knew you, Seungho. You're my life, You're  all I had. Even if you were cheating I can't leave you, I love you, I need you. 

"Babe?" You called from down the hall. You peeked your head out from behind the wall with your loose towel wrapped around your waist. I cringed as you called me that treacherous word. "Babe." How could you stand there acting as though your lips has not touched another woman's. 

"Hm?" I said sweetly. What is wrong with me? Aren't I good enough for you? I cook,clean,I'm basically your maid. What do you want from me?

"Where is the green soap?" You asked. 

"In the hall closet, on the second to last drawer." I said giving you my fake smile.

"Thanks." You said trudging down the hall. I could hear you sorting through the pile of soaps. You knocked over something and my initial reaction was to get up and clean it, but I forced myself to stay on the couch. I heard the bathroom door slam with a close and the sound of water running. 

I scrambled down the hall and into our room. Your clothes were in a pile on the bed. I sorted through the pile, searching for your pants. Sure enough your phone was in your pants pocket. I flick my fingers across the screen and scroll though the call logs, everything looked normal. No one suspicious at all, maybe I am too suspicious. Of course, I am. I laughed to myself as I put your phone onto the desk next to our bed. I take your clothes and walked down to the basement where the washing machine was.

"Stupid." I said to myself as I turned your pants pockets inside out. I placed the pants inside the sink , while I hand washed your shirt. I picked up a piece of lint that fell out of the pocket of your pants and opened the trash can lid to throw it in. I looked closely at the "lint" it was a balled up piece of paper. I opened it, unfolding the paper. "I love you, Seungho. I can't wait." The paper read.

"Babe! Where is that blue tie?" You shouted from up the stairs. I stared at the tie laying on the edge of the sink, waiting for it's turn to be washed. 

"I knew it." I said to myself. "I already washed it, baby." I said back sweetly. I snickered to myself as I threw the tie into the washing machine with all the red clothes so the colors would ruin the blue tie, and it would forever be red.