Because I said yes

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)

image

 

I finally met her, from a distance. She is as beautiful as you say she is. Her hair was ten times as long and luscious as mine will ever be. Her eyes twinkled when she smiled. When she blinked her eyelashes would kiss the top of her cheeks and it would send your heart fluttering. Her smile brighter and more dazzling than mine will ever be. I finally understood why you loved her.

I've never had an open relationship before, so I wasn't sure of the rules, but you seemed to know the rules pretty well. I had to hire a five foot nine man, with bad body odor to be my boyfriend for fifteen dollars an hour. He would kiss my neck and touch me in places that your hands use to linger. On the outside was I madly in love with this stranger but inside, I was struggling, I was dying slowly. You would glance my way and catch me off guard when I tried to distance myself from the hired actor. But you, you on the other hand , authentically looked like you had so much fun dancing with her. You actually loved the way her delicate little porcelain hand lightly touched your thigh.

There was an unspoken rule, a force field between us. Once we stepped out of the house and beyond the property, we weren't a couple. You didn't know me, and I didn't know you. You continued to treat me the same at home, but slowly you stopped coming home. Slowly, your belongings started to vanish along with you, I never asked, I didn't know if this was in our unspoken agreement.

I stopped going out to clubs with my fake boyfriend, and stayed at home to mope by myself. But that is, until I met someone..