Because I said yes

Everyone Longs for True Love ( Seungho/ fictional character fanfic)
 

 

Open in a new tab please:

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=TAQe7VBepVw

 

We sat silently side by side, not a word spoken between us. People wandered around us aimlessly as we stayed still, rooted in our seats. 

image

"Everything will be okay." He said cupping his fingers around my chin. Without a smile, his eyes reassured me that everything would be fine, that I should trust him. "Trust him." I repeated in my mind. I met his eyes with fear in my own eyes. As if hearing my thoughts he rested his hand on my head and brought me closer to him. 

"I promise. I'll be right here." He whispered into my hair. His cool breath brushing over the top of my head.

image

I couldn't help but think, will it?

The crowd of people in the background faded to white as I closed my eyes and held onto his hands, gripping onto his fingers, fighting against all those negative thoughts.

I love him. I need him. I ..trust him. I repeated to myself. I love him. I need him. I trust him.

"Yah~ Don't do that." I could hear the sound of his soothing voice. I could tell he was laughing by the hint of a jingle in his voice. Should I open my eyes? Should I face the truth? No. NO. I trust him. I love him. I NEED HIM.

"You know you're the only one I could ever love." He said in that husky tone that made you believe him. That tone of voice that would make you do anything for him. Slowly, one eye after the other I let myself open my eyes. The only thought crossing my mind was the word why. No question mark. Not Why? Why? As in not accepting my fate. Why. As in, I have accepted my fate, but why, why do I still go on?

He brushed her luscious oak brown hair away from her face and gave her that heart wrenching smile. His hair the same way I remembered it, dark brown, styled the way he liked it the best. He wore a black suit jacket with a white inside shirt, no tie, the way he liked it.

I trust him. I need him. I love him. Why. Why..

He always use to wear a tie. His favorite one was the red one that I bought him for our third year anniversary.He would come home after a long day of work and kick off his shoes and smile as soon as he saw me. He would walk towards me with a full smile, telling me about his day as he slipped his tie off while I helped him take off his jacket. He said he loved the way I was always sitting by the door just watching TV waiting for him to come home.

He said we can try to see other people and still stay together if I wanted. He said he wants a change in his life. I wanted to keep him by my side. I wanted him to love me and only me.. So I said yes, let's do that.

Does he love the way I always sit here across the club from him and watch him kiss the other girl who gave him the change he needed in his life? Does he love the way I always sit here waiting for him to come home, back in my arms?