Chapter 10

Life Was Never Good To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I finally arrived home. I was about to enter when I saw him. I stiffened on my spot. "An-annyeonghaseyo." I murmured as I bowed a bit. He replied me with a soft smile, which could melt my heart. I could feel my heart beating fast again. "I..I'm going to enter." I quickly entered the house, leaving him behind. Looking at my action, Daeho raised an eyebrow. *Bwoya?*

I ran to the bathroom, and locked the door behind. I took a quick bath, and prepared myself for school. When I was done, I headed outside, to the dining room.

Almost everyone was already there. Eomma, Jonghyun oppa, well..except the boy whose name was Daeho, and appa..since he had left earlier today for work, I guessed. "Ch-chesongaeyo." I apologized as I took a seat beside oppa. I immediately grabbed some bread, and an egg. "Yah!" Eomma suddenly shouted which caused my spoon to fall because I suddenly flinched in surprise. My eyes widened. I nervously bent down to take the fallen spoon. I then looked up. Eomma was looking at me with an angry face. "Why don't you have any manner? How can you make us wait for you? Eo? Is that what we taught you?" Her voice went higher. I admitted, I was scared. 

"Eomma, just let her go. She's here now, isn't she?" Jonghyun oppa tried to assure her to reduce her anger. Eomma took a deep breath, before she turned to look at oppa. "Jonghyun ah, you too. How can you always go with your sister? She's not a little kid anymore. She needs to learn what is good, and what is not." "But.," "end of discussion." Eomma cut him off. "Yah! Lee Sena, go wash the dishes. That's your punishment. You can't leave before you finish them up, arrachi?" She commanded. I looked at the clock. *I'm almost late.* "b-but." I tried to protest, but eomma suddenly stood up, and left, totally ignoring what I was going to say. "Eomma..she has classes. Can't she leave it till later?" "Arasso.." eomma turned around. "Sena ah, what's your decision? Do you want to do it later, or NOW?" She asked with her eyes looked deeply at mine, showing a killer aura. "N..now." I really had no choice. A smile appeared on her face. "Good then. You heard that Jonghyun? She wants 'now'. I don't force her." She uttered. "Eomma.." "alright. I'm going to have my yoga practice. Now, excuse me." With that, she left. 

"Sena ah.." oppa turned to look at me. I wanted to cry right now, but I held it back. I forced a smile. "Oppa, gwenchanna. Ah, you need to go to work, don't you?" I reminded him. He didn't even have time to protest, because I immediately pushed him towards the door. "Oppa annyeong." I said with a fake huge smile on my face before I closed the door. *sighed* Within a second, I turned around, and leaned my back on it. The tears which I had been holding back this whole time finally fell. It rolled down my cheek. *gwenchanna Sena ah, you are definitely going to be fine.* I convinced myself. Remembering about something, I quickly brought my phone out. I dialed someone familiar's number. "Oh, wae? Neo eodisseo?" I could hear Chanmi's voice through the other side of the phone. I forced myself to smile. "A..ani. I just..don't think that I can come today." I announced. "Jjinja? But why?" She asked with her voice full of surprise. "I have a lot to tell you though." She added in disappoinment. "I..Eo, Chanmi ah, I'm busy now. I'll call you later, okay?" "Se.." I ended the call. I brought my hand down. I sighed deeply. With a heavy heart, I went to wash the dishes.

--- Han Chanmi ---

Sena ended the call before I could continue my words. "Se..Yah! Yah! Lee Sena! Aigoo..this kid." I murmured in annoy as kept my phone back to my pocket. "Phones off, darling." Someone's voice surprised me. I spontaneously turned around. "Omo..unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter