Chapter 11

Life Was Never Good To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--- Kang Soora ---

"Yah, yah.." we were on our lessons with Mr.Park, when I heard the student in front of me whispered to her seatmate. "You know what?! I've got oppa's tickets." "Jjinja?" Her friend eagerly responded. From her tone, I could assume that she was slightly surprised, and about whom they were talking about, it wouldn't be doubted anymore. 100% Exo. They were definitely talking about them, our hottie group. A smile was suddenly formed on my lips. Beep beep! I suddenly heard a sound. My eyes widened. It was mine. My phone. I spontaneously turned to look at Mr.Park, but lucky for me, his eyes were all fixed on the lessons he was bringing. Before anyone could notice it, i brought it out, and turned it into silent mode. I got a mesage, from my lovely boyfriend, Kai. I smiled in excitement. He rarely texted me, or even called me. He rarely did that, probably about twice or three times in a week since he was so busy. Beside that, he only texted me if there was something important. I decided to open the text. I looked up to make sure that no one was paying attention to me, when..it's freaking clear that..no one would do that, but..I didn't really mind since I was taken. *smiled naughtily*

Baby, Let's have our date later, after school. Eo? I love you. 

I chuckled. "Ehm..ehm.." I was too observed with the text that I didn't notice someone making its way to me. "Ehm..ehm.." Mr.Park cleared his throat. I didn't hear him. He raised an eyebrow. "Ehmm.." I finally got my sense back. I slowly looked up. *Omo!* "I.." "Meet me after school. If you're trying to leave, then don't blame me if you can't pass this semester. Got that?" "B..but.." Mr.Park ignored me. He turned his back, and walked away, going back to lessons. I scolded myself inside my mind. *Eottoke? How about the date? I can't simply miss it since it is such a rare opportunity. Kai asks me for a date, really? Usually, if we had one, it would always be me. But this time...eottoke?*

--- Kim Jong In ---

I kept looking at the clock, waiting unpatiently for the bell to ring. I thought quite a lot about our relationship, and I admitted, I felt like a jerk. I never asked Soora out for a date, when she had freaking waited for a long time. I knew her, so well. She was kind of a romantic girl. She wanted us to communicate, to have a good social interaction..but since I was busy, I could never afford her that. I felt selfish. I wanted this relationship to work up well, but yet..I didn't try to do anything. I didn't try to fix anything. So, *sighed* Since I was kinda free today, one would never be a mistake. *smiled proudly*

Kringggggg!!!!! The school bell finally rang. Students cheered happily because the boring classes were over. I pulled my bag with me.

"Annyeong.." Tao waved his hand at me as he entered his yellow metalic sport car. With that, the boys left. They knew about Soora. They knew I was dating her, and..about the date..they knew. That was why they kept teasing me. My phone beeped, signaling that I had got another message. I opened it. *laughed* It was Sehun. He was quite mischivious. You knew, sometimes, I would want to punch him on his face till his nose bled. In front of the public, the media, camera..he acted all cool, and shy..but when it was talking about real life, he was nothing but 'Naughty'. I read the text.

Oppa, buy me some yummy deobeokki, Eo? *shows some aegyo* Soora unnie won't mind that. 

"Cchh..oppa? Unnie? Michinggulae.." I mumbled on my own. I looked at my expensive Rolex watch which was given by one of my fans on my birthday. Almost half an hour had passed. Soora was nowhere to be seen. I crossed my arms, as I leaned my back on my car, with my black-brown glasses on. "Uhh..omo..oppa..oppa..Kai oppa!!" A few girls started to react. I spontaneously turned around. *Oh, crap!* I took a deep breath, and I turned back. I forced myself to smile. They were now standing around me. I was trapped among the girls. "Oppa..oppa.." A girl called out as she handed me a book, and a pen. I took it. "What's your name?" "Minji..Lee Minji." She answered eagerly. I signed, and handed the book back to her. As though I was holding a fansign event, her friends asked the same. I signed again. "Oppa..here." A short haired girl was holding a box in r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter