Final

Never Parted

Minho’s POV:

“Can I see him?” Onew looked at me, pleading.

All I could see on his face is nervousness. “Of course you can.” I stood up from the couch and lead the way.“Key will be surprised.” I muttered while we are heading through Key’s room. “I think so. Is he awake?” Onew replied back, asking the question he used to ask whenever he calls every night, checking out if Key’s sleeping well.

“What’s new?” I joked, trying to break the mood. However, Onew grinned. “Of course he is.” I followed up.When we arrived in front of Key’s room, all I could hear is silence. “Are you sure he’s awake?” Onew re-assured while he gazed at me. It is weirder if Key’s not talking alone in his room. Or maybe, he’s really talking to someone.

“I’m sure.”

The door was still locked. I called out for Taemin to get the Keys from my drawer. Onew, on the other hand, was waiting impatiently. When Taem handed me the Keys, I swiveled it immediately on the door knob. Onew followed me inside. “Key, your cousin--”

I wasn’t able to finish my statement when Onew abruptly made his way on a lifeless Key on the floor. Onew was really worried, I dropped the keys on the nearest table and gestured myself to help him lay Key on the bed. I checked Key. He isn’t breathing.

“Key? Can you hear me? Hyung’s already here.” There is no response. Onew shook Key’s shoulder and caressed his cousin’s face. He then grimaced on me. “Minho, what happened to him?” Onew’s getting harsh on his words. “Answer me!” He was kneeling on th floor, where he could reach Key’s face from the bed, eyeing me from above.

I motioned myself to check his pulse.

“I’m sorry. Key..”

“Key’s gone.”  

No one's P.O.V:

Minho felt sorry. Really sorry. No one knows what had really happened, But that's it. Tears started to well up from Onew's thin eyes. Key was just there, Being numb, and unable to speak. Onew's dream started to flashback. The scene from where he was staring at Key from that point, was the same from his dream, or maybe, Nightmare as we call it.

"I know it was you, Jonghyun. Why'd you have to take him too?"

Key’s POV:

I held his hands tightly. Where are we?

“Jjong-ah? Is this your home?”

All I could see is white.

“Our home, Key.” He answered back, smiling.