Episode 9

Where isth Mom? (DISCONTINUED)

The doctor quickly took LuHan into the emergency room to check him. SuJin knew how he feels, even though she warned SeHun to stay away from LuHan but this might be his last chance to see LuHan. It's beenfive month since LuHan is sick and he gets worser and worser. So SuJin called SeHun to visit LuHan.

SeHun was sitting with Kai at the park. His phone broke the silence and he picked it up. 

''Hello, I'm SeHun'', he said.

''Come to the hospital now. LuHan needs you'', he heard a female voice and then hung up.

Kai looked at his face and he knew what's going on. He got up and held his hand to SeHun. SeHun looked at him.

''He needs you. Let's go, I'll drive you there...'', Kai said.

SeHun got up and qucikly followed Kai to his car. The both of them drove to the hospital to visit LuHan. SeHun had a bad feeling about this but he hoped everything is okay. He loves LuHan so much but he realized that the love he had for LuHan is the love of a friend. LuHan healed SeHun's pain for years and never gave up. He knew the best for SeHun. 

''We're here'', Kai said.

SeHun rushed himself to LuHan's room. He forgot about manner and slamed the door. Revealed a weak LuHan laying on his bed. LuHan weakly opened his eyes to see SeHun for the last time. He smiled but he's crying. SeHun stood beside LuHan's bed and hold his hands. He kissed LuHan's hands,crying non stop. 

''Hey...Don't cry... It's not that we can't see each other anymore...'', LuHan said while patting SeHun's head.

''Don't leave me LuHan!!!'', SeHun yelled.

''Se...Hun... I love...you... But, I'm sorry... I'm not the one...'',LuHan weakly said.

''LuHan... What are you saying?! Don't go! I need you!''

''SeHun-ah, I'm too weak for you. You need Kai. I'm just a part of you. I'm happy that you can accept me and trusted me... and love me... ''

''No...no...NO!! LuHan!!!''

''I'm...sorry...Se...Hun....'', LuHan's last words.

''NO!! DON'T GO!!!''

SeHun shook LuHan's frozen body with his hand and cried as much as he wanted. Kai wanted to stop SeHun but at this rate, he thought he should stay away. When Kai was about to walk away, he saw SuJin.

''Kim JongIn. Go'', she said.

''What do you mean?''

''SeHun needs you...''

''Huh? Wait!''

''I'm off here. I don't want to see your faces anymore''

SuJin glared at Kai and walked away from the room. Kai looked at her weirdly but he remembered she said SeHun needs him. So he turned back to the room. He saw SeHun was sitting on the floor with a knife in his hand. 

''I'm... done...LuHan, wait for me...'', SeHun said.

''Hey! Hey! Hey! SeHun! Don't do that!''

SeHun was about to stab himself with the knife but Kai stopped him by puncing him. Kai threw away the knife and hugged SeHun.

''Why... Why...'', SeHun cried.

''You need LuHan but not in this way. I'm still here for you. Killed me if I left you.''

''LuHan...''

''Shut up... I'm Kim JongIn aka Kai''

SeHun cried harder and hugged Kai tightly.

 

The next day, after LuHan's funeral, SeHun sat alone in front of LuHan's grave. He's not ready to leave LuHan alone. He still need LuHan to take care of him. Kai was waiting for SeHun while watching SeHun making his own drama in front of the grave. Kai decided to check on SeHun.

''Let's go SeHun...'', Kai said.

''I'm not ready yet...'', SeHun weakly said.

''Enough SeHun... Let him rest in peace''

''You don't know how's the feeling of being left by someone important!!!'', SeHun yelled.

''Of course I know!'', Kai yelled.

''Damn! He lost his parents when he's a kid.'', SeHun thought and looked at Kai.

''But I'm strong! No mom... no Father.. To wipe my tears... And I won't cry! I know exactly how you feel... That's why... That's why... Don't you ever say I don't know you! I'm fully understand you! '', Kai shouted.

''K-K-Kai...'', SeHun stared at Kai.

''Why... are you...such..an idiot... That's the part of you I don't understand...''

''I..''

''It's okay, I'll try to understand you. I used to be like you and-''

''No! Don't say it anymore!''

''Se..SeHun?''

''LuHan is right... I need you...only you''

SeHun got up and touched LuHan's grave.

''LuHan... Thanks for taking care of me, I found someone. But he'll never replaced you. I love him. Thank you so much LuHan.''

SeHun stood beside Kai and walked to the roadway. With their hands holding each other. Both SeHun and Kai smiled in the car.

''You know... I love the way you say you love me'', Kai teased SeHun.

''Shut up, I just got in the feeling''

''Feeling,huh?''

SeHun looked outside of the window to hide his blushing face. He felt safe and calm when he's holding hand with Kai. He didn't know that this is not the end. He really love Kai that he didn't know the car stop, and he didn't let go of Kai's hand.

''We're here'',Kai said.

''Where?''

''My house''

''Oh...''

''I know you love me but if you keep holding my hand,we can't get out of the car'', Kai said.

''Eh? Oh! Sorry! I didn't know that''

''I know I know, I love you too,Oh SeHun'', Kai smiled

''You jerk...''