001

Marriage Between My Ex-Boyfriend and Me.

“Luna-sshi!” Luna looked back,  not expecting a boy will come for her. The boy had a pale and smooth skin, he was even shorter than her. He was wearing spectacles, and she thought it was cute! The boy looking down while holding a paper.

“L-Luna-sshi, here..” The boy gives her the paper, before running away shyly. Luna was still wearing her poker face, she opens the paper.

Luna-sshi, I had been watching you from a far. From that, I found out that I fallen in love with you but also that day I was heard that you were still dating with the hottest guy, Lu Han who currently live in China about 2 year, and I was sad about it, but I had heard you single again. In the same day I was happy again! Haha, how crazy love it is eh? Can i love you? Can I had one more chance to cuddle with you? Can I? I love you, do.. you love me? -Baekhyun

Luna smiled by the sweet letter he gave, she put it's in her pocket before heading to her class. The student still not there and she spotted the guy from earlier at her class!

She looked at the letter before holds her pencil and replies back. After 3 minutes writing, she put her pencil back before put the notes back in her pocket. After 10 minutes sitting there, a few students came in and sits on their places. Finally, the students fully there, the class was a bit noisy and she hate it because it remind it of him..

The teacher came in with a big smile, it's Mrs. Lee. Her hair was a bit messy and her clothes as usual, just a simple vest and clothes. The teacher had been her favourite teacher list already with her kind and friendly traits.

 “Okay, students! We have very big announcement we had, we had a new student! Well, apparently an old student moves to school. He had been in China for 2 years, and he is now back! We welcome you, Xi Lu Han!” The girl screaming about their 'prince' back from hell but not to her, She didn't like every pieces of him. She wanted to clenched his thr-- Wait! Don't think about anything Luna! Think Positive!

Luna just glared at him, before looking outside gazing at the clouds. They never knew how really bad she is, she looked at the boy who giving a paper earlier.

 

The face of him, making her want to laugh, the face is full of worry, and jealousness. Luna's and his eyes met, she nod whispering 'It's okay', Baekhyun was shocked by her sudden said. Luna just chuckled before looking infront, the student was looking at her.

*What's wrong here?* She was in panic mod, she bit her lips before looking down.

“Hmm, Mr Han and Mr Byun, do you have anything to say?” She didn't flinched or anything, she remained calm and looking at her book.

“No.” Her sound a bit wicked, cold and evil. The teacher just nod, scared she blow up with even hurt comment about her.

“Well, Luhan.. how about you choose your sit?” Luhan smiled before looking at her attention, he made his way to her like he gonna confess about something or what.

Without she realize, Luhan was sitting beside her! She look at him, the two of them made an eye contact before Luhan could greet her back. She look infront, as Luhan frown by her coldness. Is that Luna he knows?

 

 

Finally, school is over. She had enough of seeing Luhan smilling like an idiots at her. She sighed before searching something in her pocket, Huh! The notes!

She forget about it! She run through the gates, knowing she need to send the letter to him. She was running lik 15 minutes to searching him.

She found out he was at the school's gate. She walk with her tired body, and walk slowly to him.

“Baekhyun eh? Here your notes.” She  smiled before looking at him, waving and running to her car.

“How dare you, Byun Baekhyun.. Wait for your 'hell'” He smirked before catching up with his friends.