CHAPTER TWO

His Undivided

 

 

Lee Sungmin.
I'll find you.
In time, you'll be mine.

The words keep on repeating inside Sungmin's head. Every time it flashes back it somehow delves deeper, pushing through his inner walls. It's trying to break through his barriers; the killer or whoever left that stupid note surely knows how to scare the out of someone.

Well, not that he was scared or terrified gah he's a black belt in taekwondo and he knows some Chinese martial arts so back off psycho! Lee Sungmin ain't going down! It was because his curiousity was peaked. He was shocked on why his name was suddenly connected to every case their handling. It's like a cliché scene in a movie where in he's the main protagonist who's at first was a nothing in the world but because of a note, he was now the talk of the whole department. He was just an inspector, he's not even known in the industry but he did his jobs well, he knows he did. Then suddenly that killer who brutally murdered Kim Jongwoon and maybe also kidnapped Lee Hyukjae seems to adapt this special interest on him, leaving a note glued on Jongwoon's forehead and at Hyukjae's flat.

There must be something in there that can give them clues or maybe there's a reason on why this unknown meddler did this things. Most especially there must be a good explanation on why it’s him and not those who are much better and popular than him. God knows how much this mystery's wrecking his head.

"Hey Bunny"

Sungmin looked up to see his lover, Cho Kyuhyun leaning on his office door. His was face was painted with weariness and he's sure that it's because of those silly notes. It's the talk of the town remember, Lee Sungmin and the mysterious pink notes. Cho Kyuhyun is not numb not to worry about those notes as well. He turned his eyes outside his glass wall and there they are, eyes staring back at him. Some are worried while others are plain waiting on what will Kyuhyun do inside. They are only humans and they have their gossiping nature. He shook his head at them and returned his gaze on the still standing man on his door. He smiled and starts fixing his things. "Want to grab some coffee? You look like a zombie Cho, an ugly looking zombie at that" he chuckled as the younger man snorted. Picking up his jacket, he walked towards Kyuhyun and stopped in front of him to touch his hand. "Let's go now? Coffee?"

Kyuhyun glanced down at their hands, grabbed his hand before grinning back at him.

"I have a much better idea baby"

*****

Pressed together inside a deserted room with boxes of old files surrounding them, Sungmin and Kyuhyun cared less other than feeling each other's lips on their intimate dance. Kyuhyun's kiss was hard and hungrily, and sometimes biting his lips. The pressure of the past hours seems evident enough on the way he kisses. He seems to be searching for an escape; loving Lee Sungmin has been difficult anyway.

They end the kiss as the lack of air and space disturbed them. They are both panting and looking at each with this known longing. Kyuhyun cupped the older's face and a pout suddenly appears on his lips.

"Let me move in with you Ming, I’m going to die worrying about you baby" he was sick worried, he had been like this since the death of Kim Jongwoon and the discovery of those notes. Why Sungmin? It's been hard for him thinking that Sungmin can be in danger every ing second. It seems that everyone wants a piece of his boyfriend. Competing with his overly possessive brother was sickening tired but now a crazy stranger? Give him a break please.

"Kyu" the older tried giving the understanding look but it’s not working since Kyuhyun can't move in his place. Never.

"You'll going to say I can't, you'll going to dismiss the idea and tell me it’s plain stupid, Sungmin lemme move in with you please"

Sungmin shook his head. "Kyuhyun you know that you really can't live in with me right? Donghae will not like it; it'll be awkward for him seeing you in the same house everyday” Donghae will be mad. He'll be really mad. He knows his brother too well, it’s not like he doesn't want to live with Kyuhyun but considering the type of relationship he has with Donghae, and the idea was next to impossible. It was like a dream that will never come true.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. A pained look crossed over his face. "Do you expect me to sleep peacefully at night? I am damn worried about you since the issue came out, I don't want to think about the worst things happening to you but I can't help it"

Kyuhyun's face fell down and look much tired now. He seems to be much older than him. An awkward silence lingered between them before he gathered up the courage to smile.

"I'll sleep over to your place tonight, let's go grab a coffee and finish work so we can go home early" he buried his face in the younger's neck. Hugging the rigid body closed to his.

Kyuhyun laughed sarcastically, arms staying still on his sides."Remember the first time you tried to sleepover? Your brother whined the whole night in the phone! We didn't even share a kiss for five minutes!"

Sungmin can't help the chuckle that slipped his lips. Donghae truly didn't give them time to at least share a few kisses and some hot touches. The nerve of that kid but he couldn't tell him to stop disturbing them because Donghae's too emotional at times.

"Don't laugh at me Lee Sungmin! I'm dead serious here, it’s either you let me move in with you or you move in with me"

"Fine, I’ll think about it but can't we go grab some coffee first? My throat's dry now"

Kyuhyun sighed dejectedly knowing that his idea will be once again pushed in a corner. Oh how much he envy that pesky Lee Donghae.

"Let's go now but promise me you won't let your brat excuse for a brother to disturb us tonight, I won't your sleep over to be all spent with me okay"

*****

And as the lights opened, Lee Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly. Staying in the darkness for too long and suddenly seeing bright lights hurt his eyes. He feels sore all over, being tied on a chair overnight was too harsh for his weak body. He could now feel the growing wound on the skin where the ropes were rubbing painfully. whoever did this to him. He grits his teeth as he heard footsteps coming towards him. He's too hungry and thirsty. He's getting weak.

"Hey" a light kick on his left leg. "Look at me man"

He opened his eyes, a ready glare for his evil captor. His gaze stopped in the face of the guy standing in front of him. He was familiar as if he saw the guy somewhere, he just couldn't remember when but he knows he once saw this face somewhere.

"What? You look like you'd seen a ghost" pulling Hyukjae's hair up and leaning closer, he grinned. "I was planning to kill you but i changed my mind, maybe i want you to be my playmate first"

Hyukjae's annoyance kick back as he heard what the guy had said. "Who the hell are you? What do you want from me?!"

The captor's grin widened, slapping Hyukjae's cheek lightly. "I am your new playmate but I can also be the psycho guy who will soon kill you so don't test my patience gum guy"

Hyukjae hissed as the pain on his scalps intensifies, the guy was pulling his hair higher as if testing how high he can go or how strong his hair is. "You got soft hair Hyukkie, was this the outcome of selling drugs to the young people? You did well then Lee Hyukjae"

Struggling on his seat, trying to pull his hair away from the crazy guy who kidnapped him. "Stop touching me! I don't know what you're talking about! Crazy!"

Letting go of Hyukjae's hair, the captor stood up straight, smiled maniacally before kicking Hyukjae hard. His chair toppled down bringing Hyukjae with him. He brushed his hair up as he hears the groan coming from the man he tied on the chair. He knows his head had hit the cold floor.

"... ... you! You'll die! You crazy! I'll kill you once I get out of this!"

A light ring coming from outside his prison room made the man in front of him to lose his focus. He looked outside before glancing back at him. "Who said you'll be out of here? The only chance for you to once again see the beautiful outside world is when you’re dead ooops~ you won't see it anymore cause you're dead"

A last smile was sent to him before the captor left him once again, shutting the lights and closing the door.

*****

Kyuhyun was trying to reach for Sungmin's phone; he was holding it as he was dialing Donghae's number. They were inside Kyuhyun's condo unit, lying in the sofa with the television to a cartoon show.

"Stop it Kyu or I won't sleep here!"

The younger smirked and instead of grabbing Sungmin's phone, his hands move to cup Sungmin's bottom making the older yelp in surprise.

"Kyuhyun!!"

The now laughing man continues to harass his cheeks. "What? I did worst that just squeezing this"

Sungmin blushed and squirmed on top of Kyuhyun. His head placed comfortably in Kyuhyun's chest. "Shhhh~ it's ringing now"

Kyuhyun didn't stop but playfully dipped a hand inside Sungmin's boxer, roaming his hand around his lover's soft cheeks. "Finish that up so we can create more babies now" he grinned and pushed lower, searching for that secret passage to heaven.

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun and hit his chest lightly. Signaling him to stop and be quiet.

"Hello Donghae"

 

Author's note:

kekekek~ sorry for the lame update, i'll try to be much better in the future i promise that and thank you for subscribing and upvoting!! oh you can add me up so we can talk about stuffs :DDD