PROLOGUE

His Undivided

It was nearing midnight. The silent hushing of the wind give chills to the few souls lurking in the dark. The once busy street is now closed for everyone to rest, to let the strained muscles and exhausted mind take a few hours of much needed sleep. It's abandoned until the sun crept up again for a new day.

"What should we do now?" there was uncertainty in those words. They don't know what to do or where to go. They know nothing but them left together. They like to think that this empty darkness is their only escape to the reality that they're broken now. Much more broken now than before their parents died. How can they call each other a family if they both crossed the line of being mere brothers?

The short distance between them was crossed as the older of the two turned to take the younger's hand. "We will continue living, we still have each other and that's what matters most right?" a forced smile and light squeezed on the other's cold hand.

"But.." Donghae sighed and searches for his brother's eyes. There was no light but Sungmin's orbs were easily founded. "What will happen to us? Will we stay like what we are now?"

Sungmin's gaze falter, grip tightened. "Yes, we will stay as what we are, nothing will change". The younger leaned in and brushed his lips to the older. It's a light touch but it sent both of them to a short feeling of safety and contentment.

Everything Changes.