You're A Wolf ?!?!?!

Love At First Sight
 Your POV

 After me and Kris get done talking all of a sudden i hear my ringtone go off. When i hear my ringtone i answer my phone. " Hello, Really, Awesome i will see you in about 10 mintues, Alright bye.'' i said to the person i was on the phone with.

Kris POV

 As i hear her on the phone i wonder who she is talking to. Could it be Luhan or Kai? I hope its neither. She doesnt need to know what me or Luhan is. If she finds out, what will happen to her. I hear her get off the phone and i ask, "If you don't mind me asking, who was you talking to?'' "Luhan. Him and Kai will be over in 10 minutes. Is something wrong?'' 

 Luhan POV

  ''Kai she said me and you could come over so lets leave we have a 10 minute walk.'' i say to him as i put my shoes on. '' ok ok im coming let me get my shoes on.'' Kai says as he put his shoes on. We start walking over to where she lives. When we get there i look at Kai and find a weird face. " Is something worng Kai?'' i ask him but he never answers.

 Kai POV

 Oh great Kris is here. Why is here? Is he her bestfriend like i am Luhans. Wait is he a wolf? While i think this stuff to my self i get startled by Luhan knocking on the door. "Are they home?" i ask Luhan. All of a sudden i hear a girls voice say '' Come in.'' Is that her voice. She sounds cute. Luhan opens the door and and smiles at the girl.

Luhans POV

  ''YAY! My Blood related wolf Brother is here.'' i say as i noticed everyones mouth has dropped and that she is about to cry when she hears me say that me and Kris is wolf brothers. What have i done?