When I See You I Feel Safe

Love At First Sight

   Your POV

 

    As I walk into homeroom I see that there is a new kid in my home room. All the girls are around him as he is leaned back in his seat just smiling at all the girls around him. I think 'Geez what's the problem over there he's just a new kid.' As I walk to my seat I see that he looks over at me.

 Luhan's POV

"Wow who's that beautiful women in my home room" i thought to my self. As all the girls growd me, asking me all of the questions i just can't help to look at the girl that has all my attention. I manage to get past the girls as they watch me walk over to the beautiful lady. "Hello ma'am my name is Luhan and yours?'' I managed to say feeling shy. What do I do?

   Authors POV

  Ever since Luhan had walked up to you, you have been feeling like you love him . What is feeling you ask? I wouuld say its love at first sight. As you continue your day you just keep bumping into Luhan. He smiles at you when you two meet and you always end up getting a warm feeling im your stomach. As you are on your way home you sense that some one is falling you . Who is it you ask? You turn to see that is Luhan.

  Your POV 

  "Luhan" you say smiling. He answers you back say, "Heh you probably think i am stalking you but i swear im not."

  Luhan's POV

  As i think about how she may think i am stalking her i just can't help to tell her that i want to protect her. "Please let me protect you y/n-ah.'' you say shyly.

  Your POV

   'Oh my god he want to protect me.' you think to your self. "Of course you can Luhan. I feel safe when i see you." you say but you think you sound a bit weird beacuse you two have just met.