Episode 3: Wedding

Damn... We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Interview]

MC: It seems Eunjung ssi was the one who got the top first… Could you tell us your secret what made you have a strong willing to achieve this hard way?

EJ: I heard that I was aided some money huhuhu *Grin*

MC: Yes?

 

“I finally get here. Hurry up Yeobo and Suzy…!” Eunjung was already in a dress which was covered by a lot of money, and she was waving her hand to Jungshin and Suzy who were just there with their pale faces.

“What kind of her wedding dress?” Jungshin stared at her before he passed out.

“Jungshin ssi Jungshin ssi..?” Suzy shook him hardly.

 

[Interview]

JS: I really tried my best to the top…

MC: But why you passed out?

JS: Oh my dear, that mountain is very high… *slap his forehead*

MC: You meant you are weaker than Eunjung ssi?

JS: *Glare*

 

The wedding was beginning. Jungshin dressed his groom uniform and he looked more very handsome. Suzy was in a y one and stared at Jungshin surprisingly.

 

[Interview]

MC: How do you feel when you get married?

Suzy: The groom is very tall and handsome. I didn’t notice his handsomeness before.. *Shy Suzy*

MC: It meant you crush on him now?

Suzy: I would have felt as he was my own husband, if she hadn’t….

 

“Why are you still staying there? Come on, to take our photo-shoots.” Eunjung was in money wedding dress, went to separate Suzy and Jungshin in between and grabbed them to the cameraman.

“Noona, you are embarrassing WGM and us.. what’s wrong with your dress?” Jungshin whispered her while she was holding Suzy tightly.

“This is my design wedding dress after I received my aid. Isn’t creative??” Eunjung grinned.

“It’s too creative, Unnie -_-**” Suzy forced her smile.

 

[Interview]

MC: I never know what you have such a talent… ugh… I meant design skill… *cough*

EJ: You know? Jessica can be a designer, why can’t I? I feel like I am more talent than her huhu * hold her cheek shyly*

MC: Okay I see -_-*

 

In the church

 

Jungshin, Eunjung and Suzy were in front of the witness of their wedding, CN Blue Minhyuk.

“I can’t wait for this moment…” Eunjung hugged Jungshin’s arm and received a glare from Suzy.

“Lee Jungshin, Would you accept this wedding to take care of your both brides, Bae Suzy ssi and Ham Eunjung ssi till the end of WGM time. You don’t mind whatever happen to them and look after them anyway, would you?” asked Minhyuk. Jungshin smiled to Suzy a little bit but Eunjung moved his face to her too with a grin. “Look at me too, baby ^0^”

“I guess I would die before the end of WGM…” he whispered to himself.

“Sorry??” Minhyuk repeated.

 

[Interview]

MC: Why you mention the word dead in your wedding day?

JS: *shake his hair and smile dryly* I was just nervous though.. I have two famous wives.. hehe

MC: So between Suzy ssi and Eunjung ssi, which one is more beautiful in your eyes?

JS: I don’t know it yet hehe… *Getting red face*

 

“Yes I would accept no matter what happens… I never regret to join it too..” his face was opposite from his word. Minhyuk just grinned and asked around the two brides with the same question.

“And now let exchange the ring…” told Minhyuk.

There were two rings for the brides, one is gold and another one is silver. Jungshin took the gold one for Eunjung since he knew her character.

“Oh my baby boy, why do you know me so hard?” she grabbed his face and gave a soft kiss on his cheek. The groom was a little bit surprise and his face turned into red.

 

[Interview]

Suzy: I can say that, I was really jealous with them since they looked cute together.

MC: Why you are upsetting yourself?

Suzy: But her action also made my mock. Jungshin ssi told me that he never got a shock kiss with the other girls before, since he is a shy boy *laugh*

MC: So how do you feel when you two kissed?

Suzy: Yeah… er.. *smile and speechless*

 

Jungshin turned back to Suzy and gave her a ring. He was about to kiss her but he was a little nervous.

“Show me your manly.. please” she be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter