Episode1: First Meeting

Damn... We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WGM (Romantic Season)

 

[Core Content Media]

 

“Jiyeon sshi! How are you today?” the tall man came to see a girl who was sleeping in the bed with her injure leg.

“She fell in injure during she was in toilet..” another short hair girl replied for her.

“Jungie unnie.. >o< How come you trust him?” Jiyeon threw Rilakkuma to her.

“I am not good at lying…”

“So you will not able to join WGM?” the tall man asked continue..

“I’m sorry, Taehyun oppa.. It’s so embarrass.. but can you make up this event for me? If my fans find out that I was injure because I fell down in the toilet, I will be shame. T^T” Jiyeon shaked Taehyun’s hand sadly. Of course, Taehyun is a writer of CCM and he works for reporting CCM’s news.

“So how will I make up for you?” Taehyun asked.

“New drama.. I will take new drama and I will practice it from now on..” Jiyeon said.

“New drama? Do you have any new dramas? Don’t lie fans..” Eunjung turned back to Jiyeon.

“Aigoo.. I will ask Mister Kim to get Charming short man drama.” Jiyeon said.

“Charming short man? Why? They purposed to give it to me??” Eunjung moved to her quickly.

“Unnie.. please be kind to me… T^T you can join WGM for me.. this is exchange okay?” Jiyeon tried to smile.

“Aniyo.. I have already joined it. My fan will think I had two husbands. U__U Charming short man has to be mine..” Eunjung said.

“Unnie…” Jiyeon acted sadly.

“You’d better ask QBS unnie for help..” Eunjung pointed to the three girls who were sitting at the left side.

“Is it Lee Jungshin? Why? Do you think I look good with him?” Boram stared at them. Of course, Jungshin is tall among 1.87cm and Boram is just… -__-^

“I like Lee Jonghyun. I don’t want to have be popular with his maknae..” Qri said.

“Lee Jonghyun? He is mine.. >O<” Soyeon kicked Qri.

“Yah… this girl…I’m your leader..” Qri pulled Soyeon’s hair.

“Och.. unnie…”

“Jung unnie please… -^-” Jiyeon begged.

“Ask Dani.. -_-” Eunjung pointed to Dani who was playing with Shannon.

“And then they will pull Lee Jungshin to the jail… awww..” Shannon added more.

“I love taking drama.. lalala.. I don’t know hohoho…” Eunjung ignored Jiyeon’s request and continued making up her face.

“I really want our members get 100.0000$ much.. but it’s okay.. let give up it..” Jiyeon whispered.

“100.0000$? What’s that? O.O” Eunjung turned back quickly.

……………………………

JYP Entertainment

 

“Suzy.. Are you ready? Today you have to join WGM at the first day..” Min came to her maknae happily.

“But it’s weird -_- I have to share husband with another girl?” Suzy looked not good when she thought of that.

“That’s okay. Just a game. I’m pretty sure that he would choose you in the end. No one can escape from Suzy’s charming.” Jia said.

“Maybe? Don’t look down another woman..” Suzy told her members.

“Who will be that?” Min asked.

“I heard that he would be Jungshin but another woman, I don’t know either.” Said Suzy.

“Who is Lee Jungshin? =_=” Jia and Min asked.

“CN Blue maknae.. hehe. He isn’t famous since he is good at talking..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter