Episode2: First Night

Damn... We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 2 First Night

 

[Interview]

 

MC: How do you feel when you see Eunjung ssi there..?

JS: She has got married already, hasn’t she?

MC: She comes for money.

JS: What the heck!

 

“Is that our new house?” Suzy looked at the big old villa in front of them scarily. It seemed like a hundred year villa even the garden style was similar to witch’s area in the cartoon movie.

“Hey, do they think pretty girl like me look good with that house?” Eunjung murmured alone while she was holding a few suitcases in her hands.

“Wait.. I will call them. Maybe we got confuse..” Jungshin kept his suitcases and took his phone out to call.

“Hello.. we are at our new  house..” Jungshin began to say.

“It’s old house, not new!” Eunjung took the phone from Jungshin and talked.

=___= Suzy’s face.

“Ha? What are you saying? We are going to live in this house? Why? Eh.. eh? Damn.. WGM.. I shouldn’t join it again >o<” Eunjung threw Jungshin’s phone to the garbage and walked in to the villa angrily.

“Oh my.. oh..” Jungshin and Suzy opened their mouths surprisingly with what she did.

 

The light was when Eunjung came in with Suzy and Jungshin. Suzy kept holding her suitcases gently, whereas Eunjung threw all her suitcases to Jungshin since he was her husband in WGM.

“Why no one came to greet us?” Eunjung said as she looked around inside the villa.

“Oh the rule has been changed. We don’t need everyone follow us like before, because there are cameras here.” Jungshin told her.

“Cameras are everywhere? Including bathrooms? O.O” Eunjung shocked.

“No -_-^ beside bathrooms..”

“That’s good. I like this new version of WGM. ^^” Suzy smiled and went to look around.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” suddenly she pointed to outside the window and threw all her suitcases away.

“What are happening? Suzy..” Eunjung ran to see her.

“Unnie, there is.. there is… ” Suzy pointed to the old well in the garden.

“What..? o.O”

“It’s like Sadako’s well. Why is the well in this house?” Suzy ran to stand at Eunjung’s back.

“She thinks too much -_-” Jungshin stared at those two girls pitifully.

 

[Interview]

MC: Of course, it was the richest man's villa in the past and then all of s in the family were killed during the war.

Suzy: What?

Eunjung: This is too much, WGM.!

Jungshin: Noona help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T

MC: You all signed here already – take a paper out-

Suzy: I am cheated Kokokoko.. T__T –hug Eunjung painfully-

 

“It will be okay.. just follow me..” Jungshin was one who came to the room first before the two women. Eunjung and Suzy held his shirt tightly at the back. It was the biggest room which had many beautiful and scary pictures there.

“I think, it should be Eunjung Noona’s room okay? xD” Jungshin smiled to her.

“No… It’s so scary.. don’t you see the picture of that big man? It seems he was staring at me.. T__T” Eunjung pointed to the biggest photo in that room. Of course, it had been the owner of this room.

“Give it to Suzy..” she pushed Suzy to close the bed.

“Awwwwwwwww………. No…….!” Suzy ran to them back.

“You are a man, you should use it.. Jungshin ssi..” Suzy suggest him.

“Me? Why?” Jungshin shocked

“And then, three of us should use it okay?” Eunjung requested.

“Three of us?” Suzy stared at Jungshin hardly.

“We are two girls, if he does something strangely to us, we can kill him to live with this room owner.” Eunjung

“Awww.. T__T My both wives are so scary..” Jungshin began to cry.

 

After they organized the room already, they went to take a rest in a sofa in the living room.

“Okay, let make a small conversation.” Suzy began first.

“What should we do for now?” Jungshin asked

“Thinking about the money we get and we have to share it fairly.. :D” Eunjung took her note book out from the bag happily.

=___= Suzy

-____-^ Jungshin

“I think we’d better to give nicknames to each other okay? It will make us closer.” Suzy said.

“I agree.” Jungshin

“And then, you are called yellow monkey.” Eunjung pointed to Jungshin and back to Suzy “You are Salmon okay.. me, I am Jungie.. ^^”

“Salmon? Why I feel it was similar to fish’s name? -_-” Suzy shaked her hair.

“Of course, it is hahaha…” Eunjung laughed at her.

“Unnie!” she hit Eunjung a bit.

“Do I look like monkey? -_-” Jungshin

“Maybe? Haha..”

“Okay fine.. I should call you Noona since you are older than me. -__-^ And then you.. sweetie girl okay?” Jungshin stared at Suzy happily.

“Okay sweetie boy!” Suzy played with his cheek.

“Wait.. wait.. ” Eunjung went to sit in between them.

“Why do I think I was only extra character? -__-^ You are my husband too.. no no…” Eunjung pulled Jungshin’s hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter