Who are they?

Class C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

"Kirin high school, YG high school, SM high school.. The most famous school in here."

"I want go back school in california, I don’t want school in here"

"Nicole .."

Nicole Jung Yong Joo is a happy girl who live in California, her parent work in there. Nicole is known as a cheerful girl, have many friend. Nicole friend’s likes playing out, shopping, skipping school, so Nicole became like her friend. Because her parents busyness who work from morning till night, nicole become too independent and mischievous. Her parents don’t like nicole hanging out with her friends and to have a boyfriend which is not right. That's why her parents decided to move Nicole to korea live with her brother Jung Yonghwa.

"Kirin high school is a special school for girls, no boys in the school. And I went to school there.. Do you want school there? How about if you go school there? Then we could go to school together, eat together, go home together, I would be very glad if i could school with you."

"No ...."

"Ok if you want so. I know you want schools where there is a boys. How about SM high school? This school is very famous for the good-looking guys. But all the students who school here have to stay in a special dormitories school for students. And YG high school same with SM high school, except that the students didn't live in the dorms but stay in their homes. So which one do you want?"

"SM high school. I want SM high school." If I choose YG high school and live with oppa, I certainly will not be free. Yonghwa oppa too protective and strict. If i live in the dorms at least more free than live with oppa. Oppa .. mianne ...

"Nicole are you sure you want to school there? Oppa do not want you to live in the dorms, oppa want you to stay with me. Oppa have promised to umma, appa, will take care of you." Yonghwa said.

"I'm sure. I'm going to school in SM high school. If I can’t school there I better went back to California."

"But Nicole that school..."

"SEO HYUN JAE I don’t want to hear anymore, I want to find out myself what kind of the school is. Ok." Nicole said with gusto.

"Well if you want so. But Nicole don't be naughty live in dormitories and if there's a time, go back home. Oppa will greatly miss you." Yonghwa said.

"Ne oppa."

"Nicole.." Seohyun hugging nicole "Why don’t you go to school with me. I'd love to go to school with you"

Nicole sticks out her tongue heard what Seohyun said. Seohyun is nicole chillhood friend, her bestfriend and Yonghwa girlfriend.

 

* * *

 

 

Class C.. Only three students girls.. and the teachers who taught only one person is Shindong songsaenim. Whatever their subject, the teacher remains Shindong. What is going on here! It all makes no sense.

"Hello... hello.... Nicole.."

"Yes.. Friends.."

"Sulli, call me Sulli. Remember that. Why dreamy?"

"SM high school, this is weird.. strange school. This was the first time I saw the school with the little student. This is tantamount not learn at all, so many teachers who teach us only Shindong songsaenim." Nicole didn’t believe it all.

Sulli chuckled to hear the words of her new friends. "C'mon, it's break time. Let's go to the cafeteria while talking about this." Said Sulli pulling Nicole's hands, and not forget she also invited Suzy to the cafeteria together, but Suzy rejected with reason she was not hungry at all. When in fact she is lazy to make friends with people, especially new people.

They walked to the cafeteria while talking. Their class a little further towards the canteen takes 15 minutes.

"This school does seem strange to us. But not with the class A and B, they are happy to go school here. But even so I'm happy can entering the class C rather than class A and B, in class C we can study in peace and comfort, in other classes the students very noisy. At first I could not stand school here , but soon I got used at this school." Sulli tells about her first experience entering this school with pleasure.

"You know I'm so glad our class got a new student, actually before you get in there are five of our students, but three people out because they don't hold school here. So just me and Suzy stayed." Sulli 's face became sad " Therefore, I hope you can last a long time in the school here and we can pass school together" Said Sulli while raise nicole hands up. Now her face spirit again. Well .. Sulli is a cheerful girl.

Story at length they finally reached at the cafeteria.

"So many people, how we can buy food here." Nicole ask.

"Just relax, you wait here I'll buy Ok."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter