New student

Class C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 01

 

                  SM high school's the most famous school in korea, the student known for their good looks and beauty, of course they are also students who are smart and rich. Many students want to school in SM high school, but the school is not easy to accept students, only the lucky students who could enter this school. The school is very broad and large. there are many facilities, dance room, singing room, basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court, library, cafeteria, and many other facilities. The school previously only consists of class A and class B, but now added the class C. If it could be said, the class C is the class outcast, especially for new students and students waste of class A and class B. If there are students that they don’t like from class A and class B, then the student will be moved to the class C, if not the student will be expelled from school.

SM high school also providing dormitory, where all the students who school in here have to live in dorms, according to the division, there are three dormitories, the first dorm on the left specifically for students in class A, the second dorm on the right, especially for students class B. And the third dorm class C are located in the middle between the dormitory A and B. Dormitory A and B are very spacious and clean place so students happy to stay there. Unlike dorm A and B, dorm C were very small and dirty. This dorm has not been long in use. And overhears people say this dorm is very creepy.

EXO-K and EXO-M are students who the girls most like in school. And they are the most powerful in this school, they are also hostile and mutually hate each other. If you mention EXO-K name in front of EXO-M, the EXO-M will not hesitate to remove you from this school, as well as the opposite. But even so, their fansclub in school still love them. They also sometimes ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter