At FT Island's Dorm

Dawn of Dream

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

     I stared at the door in front of me. There was no chance of going back home, not ever. I had made up my mind to be a singer… Nothing will stop me now.

     Dingdong.

     No one answered the door. Sighing, I left my finger on the doorbell.

     Dingdong-dingdong-dingdong-dingdong-ding—

     The door opened, and one of them stuck his head out.

     “What do you—Are you a Primadonna?”

     How do you answer that question? Whether you were a fan of your own elder brother’s band?

     “Of course I am.” I answered coolly, staring at the guy in his face. It was Lee Hongki. I recognized him from all the FT Island pictures I had been looking at during my free time. He looked resigned when he heard that.

     “Another fangirl…” he muttered under his breath, and started to close the door. I stared at him in shock, before I realized that they would not open the door again if they thought I was a fangirl. Desperate, I stuck my foot out, preventing him from closing the door. Hongki, not seeing my foot, tried to close the door.

     “Ouch!” I cried out, hopping on one foot.

     “Mianhaeyo… we don’t entertain fangirls outside our dorm.” He said coldly.

     “Wait…!”

     Hongki did not listen. The door was closing… there was one small crack left.

     “Jaejin oppa! It’s Jiyeon!” I screamed, hoping Jaejin could hear me…

     There was an awkward silence.

     “Jiyeon?”

 

[Hongki’s POV]

     “Jiyeon?” Jaejin said, a startled expression on his face.

     Jaejin knew this pretty girl?

     “Jiyeon!” Jaejin shouted, a smile forming on his face, before he swept the girl, Jiyeon, into a hug. I saw her glancing at me for a moment before she looked around, smiling.

     “Jaejin oppa, your dorm is so nice!”

     Jonghun looked as confused as I am. “What’s happening?” Jonghun whispered to me. I shrugged.

     Minhwan walked out of the kitchen, half of a piece of chicken hanging out of his mouth. “Jiyeon!” he screamed, although with that chicken in his mouth it sounded more like ‘John’ instead of ‘Jiyeon’. He group hugged her with Jaejin, the chicken still hanging out of his mouth. “Minhwan oppa, your chicken,” the girl reminded him. Not very surprisingly, Minhwan stuffed the whole piece into his mouth, giving his cheeks a puffed out look.

     “Umm… care to introduce?” Jonghun said, addressing this question to Jaejin.

     “Ah hyung… she’s my little sister!”

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

     “Annyeong haseyo, I’m Park Jiyeon…” I introduced myself.

     “Park?” Hongki blurted out. Jaejin stepped on his foot. I felt uncomfortable around them. I always hated explaining the differences in our surnames, and usually Jaejin did it for me, but this time, after defying father, I had the courage to explain myself.

     “I’m… adopted.” I mumbled softly. “Adopted?” Hongki blurted out again, this time both Minhwan and Jaejin glared at him. “Hyung! Next time.” Jaejin hissed at him, then turned to me. “Jiyeon, what are you doing here?”

     “Umm… oppa… I got chased out…”

     “What? Why?”

     “Because… I told appa that I wanted to be a singer… and he--” Before I finished talking, Jaejin had cut me off.

     “What? You want to be a singer?” Jaejin exclaimed.

     “Umm…yes.”

     “No wonder he was so angry. Well. Serves you right.” Jaejin crossed his arms and pretended to look stern, puffing his cheeks out. He did not look a single bit stern, in fact, he looked so adorable. My oppa indeed.

     “Ahhh, oppa, you are so cute!” Unable to resist myself, I pinched his cheeks.

     “Yah! Jiyeon! Who said you could do that to your oppa?” Jaejin, looking determined, pinched my cheeks back.

    

[Minhwan’s POV]

     “Ouch ouch ouch… let go oppa!” Jiyeon squealed as Jaejin pinched her cheeks. Hard.

     “You let go first.” Jaejin retorted.

     “No you let go first.”

     “No, you let go.”

     “No, you…”

     “Aish hyung! Stop it already! You’re more childish than I am…” Unable to stand looking at them anymore, I protested.

     Jaejin-hyung paused, turning to look at me, a wicked expression in his eyes.

     Oh no…

     “Yah, Minhwan! I’ll show you just how childish I can be…”

 

[Hongki’s POV]

     “No! Hyung! Stop!” Minhwan squealed as he rolled around, Jaejin tickling him.

     These bunch of people are really childish…

     “Hongki-oppa?” Jaejin’s sister, Jiyeon looked at me.

     She’s talking to me?

     “Hongki-oppa? Can you stop them?” Jiyeon asked again, her eyes wide.

     Aish, since I can’t take it anymore myself… “Yah, Jaejin, get off Minhwan. Now.

     “Okay hyung…” Jaejin complied obediently, before turning to his sister…

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

     “So Jiyeon, what are you doing here?” Jaejin asked.

     “Umm… I’d like to ask… can I stay here?” I asked carefully.

     “No.” Someone blurted.

***

A/N : Yay, subscribers! Thank you so-oo much! *bows*

I'll try to update every week, because I know how irritating it is to wait for a fanfic to update... If you didn't understand, you are Jiyeon~

Hahahs, I know there are many fanfics about living at FT Island's dorm, but I swear this is totally different!

By the way, Seunghyun hasn't joined the band yet... and did you realise I didn't mention Wonbin yet?

I support FT Island as six, except then they'll be ST Island... Hmm, Saint Island? Hahah, they're like saints to me anyways (:

@Freda123 : You were the first to comment !!! Thank you ~ (: You'll see later, whether Jiyeon's lover is Yoseob... However, Yoseob's appearance is pretty late, so please wait ~ (: Hahah ~ But then, Jiyeon's adoptive father here isn't as bad as her biological father... Updated ! How is it?

@CerilynBam : Jaejin is Jiyeon's older brother, but then later they'll have some sort of competition, hahah (: Updated ! How is it~?

@Amallam : Thanks for commenting ~ ^^ Yep, it's not her fault that Jiyeon wants to pursue her dream, I guess her appa is just too strict! (: