Lengthened Version of Goodbye Summer

Goodbye Summer

Hey guys!

Back in 2013, I planned on making Goodbye Summer a chaptered story but somewhere along that journey I gave up and made it into a oneshot instead because well, I got writer's block. Good news to those who commented that they wanted to know what happens to Kris. How did Jongin proposed? More importantly, what did Jongin really do that made Ara fell for him? I know some of you may have stopped being a fan of Jongin due to his current relationship and all that shizz. Honestly, I haven't been in touch with my kpop fangirl side lately either. Okay, I'm totally sidetracking from what I'm supposed to say. The chaptered version of this story will be uploaded in my Wattpad account. However, I won't be using the name Jongin but instead will substitute it as a different name and Kris will also be twigged sorta. The story plot is still the same. Just that to your advantage you already know who the heck is black pearl. I'm creating the lengthened version as the oneshot left so many mysteries unanswered and so this lengthened version (hopefully) will answer them all.  Although I have to warn you that I don't really publish chapters regularly so I hope you guys will be reallyyyyy patient with me as I have quite a number of things to juggle. 

 click on the image to view the story. :) 

Peace out!

Ramyeon19