' I LOVE YOU '

BestFriend = BoyFriend

One spring day, a girl and a boy was seen walking together side by side to school. These two people have been together since young and their parents are also friends. The girl was Park Aemin and she was a sweet, feminine young girl that has a heart as fragile as a glass.. She has long, dark brown hair and has the features of an average girl but smile like no other. As for her bestfriend, the boy was Byun Baekhyun and he was an attractive young man in such a young age. He has this subtracted charm that could attract every eyes and could melt any heart just by giving a smile. Aemin was just a normal girl but Baekhyun was the school kingka so many girl envy Aemin as she was always by the boy's side. Baekhyun was one of a member called EXO who are also kingka at their school and they also got their own fanclub without even need to debut~ Without Baekhyun knowing, Aemin hade been inlove with him since she first met him but she was afraid to confess to the young man. Afraid that he will broke their wonderful friendship.. Since Aemin was Baekhyun's bestfriend, she was also close to EXO.

As soon as they arrived at their school gate, they saw the rest of EXO members waving and flapping their hands up high as if they can't see~ They ran towards the boys and greeted each other by hugging or silence.. The bell rang loud enough for us to hear and sigh~ Baekhyun suddenly pulled Aemin's hand and waving that they move first. Aemin's face turned red but she turned her head facing the other side preventing from her bestfriend to see her. The first subject was History and all the student were groaning including the two bestfriends. The teacher was busy explaining about a war but they care less. Baekhyun took out a book and open it to stand at the table. The book was big enough to cover them up so they laid their head on the table facing each other before falling into deep slumber.

 The class ended early because all the teachers were called for a meeting so Baekhyun decided to sneak out to their favourite spot that was the rooftop. Without warning, Baekhyun carried her in a bridal style without waking her up, and that made all the girls squeked. He carried her to the rooftop and there stood in a circle talking together. The first person to greet them was a tall guy, Park Chanyeol and he froze. "What are you doing Baekkie? Did something happen to her??" he asked still staring the boy with a disbelief face. The other was also facing Baekhyun and froze to see he carrying Aemin in unexpected way. "Nothing happen. She was just sleeping when I want to sneak out but I don't want to wake her up so here I am..." The boys just made a 'O' face and went back to their talking. Jiyoung came and she was Xiumin's girlfriend. She and Aemin were close but not as Baekhyun. Jiyoung was the first person to know about Aemin like Baekhyun and as a  friend, she always support her in any ways she could.. "Can I wake her up?" and Baek just shrugged his shoulder and a scream was heard. It was Jiyoung's voice and made Aemin jumping out of Baekhyun's embrace, fall on her .. "OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!" she screamed and made all them to run towards her. " Ya, are you okay?"  "Does that hurt~"  "Ya Umin! Can't you teach your girl to be more sarcastic.."  "Hyung, does that hurt???" . Her head were spinning for all the commotion until she felt someone was massaging her temples. You opened her eyes to met the man that owns her heart, Baekhyun. "You okay~" he asked. She nodded and stood up supported by Baekhyun. Jiyoung hugged Aemin with her 'Sorry' face and they just giggled at each other.

The bell rang as a sign recess, "Aemin~ I'm gonna go buy some food so stay here..Arrasso" he said before motioning to his friends heading the cafeteria. Aemin, Jiyoung, Sehun and Tao were left so we dacided to play a game.. After 5 minutes pass, the boys came one by one loaded with food as if their going to feed it to pigs. They sat in a circle and at the centre were a mountain of food. Suddenly, Baekhyun stood up beside Aemin and all of them were staring him. "I would like to make an announcemet guys~ I'm going to confess to the girl that I like so I'm gonna need your support.." he said. Jiyoung eyes were 3x bigger than Kyungsoo's, Aemin choked while the boys just smirked at each other.. Jiyoung could sense the tense that Aemin was giving. She looked broken and pale just by hearing those words. Her eyes were starting to load with pur tears waiting to be released any time but Jiyoung was fast enough to cover her by saying that she need to go to the toilet and started dragging into one and hugged her. Aemin couldn't stand anymore so she let it go. She was crying as more tears flow down her cheeks. It was too much for her to bear and she had no choice but to accept. 

Aemin finally calmed herself before pulling from Jiyoung's embrace. "Aemin~" Jiyoung said as she could see her swelled red eyes and from anyone eyes they could see that she was hurt. "I'm fine, Jiyoung.. Don't worry about me. I knew this gonna happen to me anyway~" she said. The two girls went outside of the toilet and separated their ways to class. Aemin let out a sigh as she sat at her place and cover her face in her palms. She didn't realise that Baekhyun was eyeing her the whole time before motioning to her. "Aemin ah.. What happen to you?" he asked as he carrased the fragile girl's face looking worried. Aemin pulled her bestfriend hand and gripped them tightly as she say "Nothing happen Baek.. Don't worry too much about me all right~" as she gave the guy a smile. Baekhyun lean closer to her but unknowingly she stood there not backing this time. "If anything goes wrong, call me okay.." he whispered to her ears as she nodded. Aemin had been quiet the whole day and that made Baekhyun worry her more. When the last class ended, she quickly packed her things and dashed out leaving Baekhyun behind. She didn't want to be close with him as it hurts her more. She avoided Baekhyun for 3 weeks but still in contact with him. Everytime Baekhyun text her, she would text back "Don't worry.." or "I'm fine, Baekkie" . 

The next day, she realised that Baekhyun didn't came to school and she knew why. Earlier, Baek had texted her that he needed to get ready to confess to the girl. She sat at her place the whole day in silence and when school ended all the students at her school were rushing somewhere but she didn't want to know.. She walked outside to go home but was stopped by her phone. On the screen came a name that she expected, 'Baekhyun' and she opened the text.

From:Baekhyun

To:Aemin

Meet me at the park now~

 

She was too tired to go but she knew that it was the last time she could spend with him so she force herself. When she arrived, the park was lonely and dark. No one was there except her and the wind.. "Where is he?" she mumbled as she slide her contact and called Baekhyun but he didn't answered the phone. She decided to wait him at the swing where she usually do everytime before going to school.. Suddenly a tear flow down her cheek as her lips twitched upwards. She felt hurt but at the same time happy for him.. She quickly wipe her tear and decided to go back home.. As she was about to stepped out the park, a hand suddenly pulled her waist and now she was facing him... "Baekhyun-ah.." without even replying to her he carried her bridal style to the centre of the park where stood a chair. He put her gracely before facing her with his eyes straight into hers.. She was confused at the sudden action until Baekhyun turned and walk into darkness.. "Baekk~Where did you go?" she called as she stood but a ray of light suddenly shone on her causing her to sat back at the chair. She was blocking the light from her eyes as it stings.. Then a commotion was heard, she spin her head and there stood almost all the students from her school in the park  in a big circle and she was at the centre. They were cheering about something until voice was heard... It was Baekhyun "Uuuuuummmmm....Thanks everyone for coming here. eeeemm~ Its really embrassing to say this but I invited you all as a witnesses to my confession.." he said. Some of them were gasped and some were cheering for him.. Aemin kept turning her head just to find that lucky girl that stole Baekhyun's heart.. "Ya Aemin~ I need you to stop spinning your head and look at me.." Baekhyun said and she actually listen to him. when she turned, her eyes grew larger than ever, shocked to see Baekhyun wearing our school uniform along Chen, Do and Luhan infront each holding a mic in their hands.. Jiyoung was standing behind them with the other EXO member.. "I hope you like it Park Aemin.." he said as a music rythm was heard. Aemin knew something about the beat that they were playing until they started singing. It was her favourite song 'OPEN ARMS'. She often listen to it everytime she wants to dream about Baekhyun and no one knew about this song until now.. They sang melodiously and without knowing she was also singing~ The whole time she and Baekhyun had been staring at each other without blinking..

When the song ended, Baekhyun went to her and cupped her face as he lean closer till their lips met.. Aemin was shocked as well as the other but then she kissed him back. They pulled apart and Aemin face was now as red as a tomato.. She whispered "Am I dreaming right now~" as she stare at Baekhyun. Out of a sudden, she screamed out loud causing all the people to back up.. "AAAAAAAHHHHH....YYYYAAAAAA!!!!!BYUN BAEKHYUN THAT HURT~"she screamed as Baekhyun pinched her cheek till red. "Now do you believe me... Its not a dream pabo~" he said as he pecked her cheek where he pinched. Then she started to cry causing Baek in surprised... " Ya~ Why are you crying??" he asked as he tilt Aemin's face up.. "No Baekkie~ I'm crying tears of joy.. the fact that my bestfriend is inlove with me like I do..." she said as she gave him the sweetest smile. "So~ This means i'm your official your double Bf is it?" he asked.. "Whats a double Bf??" she asked with a frowned..

Baekhyun hugged her as he pulled a strand of her hair behind her ears as he whispered

                                        " Bf stands for two things: 1-Bestfriend ,2-Boyfriend ...... and I own both of them~" he said as they both smiled..