Sequel!!!!! ♡

Baekhyun Gets Jealous

"Baby, wake up." Baekhyun breathed the words into your ear. When there was no response from you, he pinched your cheeks.

"Jagiya, wake up!" Baekhyun yelled, and this time, you opened an eye, feeling like you haven't slept at all. You and Baekhyun had spent the whole night snuggled up close to each other while competing each other in video games, which was a mix of laughter, competitiveness and just pure bliss. It was your first sleepover together at Baek's house and he wanted to make it memorable.

You caught sight of Baekhyun grinning down at you but soon your eyelid felt heavy and you drifted back to sleep again. Baekhyun snorted. "Aish, when is this pig going to wake up?" Baekhyun thought to himself as he gazed upon your beautiful pale face. He kissed your forehead gently and rolled out of bed slowly to prevent you from waking up from your deep slumber, and slowly made his way into the kitchen.

You awoke to the smell and sound of bacon sizzling in the kitchen, and sat up and stretched. Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen and since they didn't have a maid and his parents were out of town, was your Byun Baekhyun cooking? You have never thought of Baekhyun as someone who cooked well. Someone who was dramatic and had a temper, and never someone who cooked.

You got out of bed silently, and tiptoed to the kitchen to find your boyfriend with his back facing you, whipping up a delicious meal of pancakes, bacon and fruits. You watched him intently as he buzzed around the different pans and plates, carefully stacking up the pancakes neatly. Next, he chopped up bananas, strawberries and apples and decorated them in the fruit bowl. Lastly, he laid out the bacon on another plate and popped one big piece into his mouth. That was when he suddenly felt someone backhugging him and putting their arms around him. He smiled, and turned around to face you.

"Eating without me already?" You pouted as Baekhyun laughed and dumped the dirty dishes into the sink. "That's not fair, oppa."

"Yah yah yah, I cooked the meal!" Baekhyun hollered and you burst out laughing.

Baekhyun brought your plates to the already set up dining table. There were flowers in a vase in the middle of the table. Baekhyun pulled out the chair for you to sit, then went to sit himself. Bracing yourself, you put the first bite of pancake into your mouth as Baekhyun watched you.

It was delicious!

Your eyed widened. "Since when do you know how to cook?!" You blurted out, as you took the second, third, forth bite. "It tastes good!"

"You can count on the great skills of the wonderful Master Byun, and you will never go hungry," Baekhyun announced proudly as he popped food into his own mouth. 

"Hey, you know what we can do today," Baekhyun perked up. "Let's meet up with the guys to go catch a movie! It's been forever since we've seen them!" 

You beamed back at Baekhyun and nodded enthusiastically. You knew how happy his friends makes your boyfriend - even though they were a rowdy bunch, they welcomed you into their little clique with open arms and you fit in without much of a problem.

---

"I just want to tell you, hun, you look absolutely gorgeous," Baekhyun leaned in and whisper into your ear halfway through the movie. You had randomly thrown on an oversized shirt-like sweater with denim short shorts with your hair sweeped to the side.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself either," You whispered back into his ear. "Hold up, I need to visit the bathroom." You stood up and quickly left to go to the ladies. Just as you were washing your hands, a loud group of girls came barging in, talking and chatting loudly like nobody's business.

"Hey, isn't this ______ from our school?" One of them burst out loudly.

Oh god. Oh God. Right now, you wished it was any other group of girls other than them. This group's leader, Lee Min Ah, was the queenka of your school. She absolutely detested you, because you're dating her all-time crush, which was none other than Byun Baekhyun.

"Ah~ Isn't it a nice coincidence, meeting my cutie pie _____ here?" MinAh said in a high pitched tone, with sarcasm dripped all over her words. You had to resist the urge to not slap her right here already. Ever since the day MinAh found out you were dating her precious childhood crush Baek, she has been trying all ways to "win" him back but actually he has not been hers in the first place. She kept trying to break you two up but failed time and time again. When Baekhyun wasn't around, she would be at her meanest and iest behaviour, saying how ugly you were and how you would never match up to Baekhyun's standards. What a great way to spoil your day.

You wordlessly dried your hands onto a sheet of tissue paper, threw it away and tried to walk out of the bathroom. However, MinAh wasn't about to let that happen. She blocked the entrance of the toilet, and crossed her arms.

"What should I do to get you to leave my Baekhyunnie?" She sighed dramatically, and took a grip of your wrist. "You don't deserve him."

You shook your hand free of her grip, and hissed, "I don't care what you think, MinAh. He is mine and only mine. Quit trying to steal him away, you'll never succeed. Oh, and for the record, don't you dare call him Baekhyunnie. Only I can call him that."

MinAh took a look at you and chuckled to herself. ", I will get him one day. You're way too ugly, remember that." 

You rolled your eyes at her, surprised she stopped here. "Move," You said, and pushed her to the side and slipped out of the bathroom, leaving the room as MinAh and her friends continued to laugh at you.

---

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as you took another small bite from your pizza. The movie ended and you, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin decided to have dinner in a pizzeria. You were still feeling a little troubled by MinAh's spiteful remarks but nodded.

"No, you're not." Baekhyun put down his fork, and before he could say anything else, you heard the familiar annoying voice again.

"Oh, so my precious _____ was here on a date with Baekhyun and friends!" MinAh exclaimed, clapping her hands together as she shot you an irritable look. Baekhyun saw that look and immediately turned to you, as you shrugged and silently prayed she would be gone soon. MinAh wasn't taking any of that, she settled herself right smack beside Baekhyun and ordered her friends to sit around the table you were sitting at. Great, just great, you thought to yourself as you breathed a frustrated sigh. Chanyeol squeezed your hand, and gave you a thumbs-up sign encouraging you to get through this.

Baekhyun knew how uncomfortable MinAh made you, but never scolded MinAh much as she was his childhood friend. They knew each other since they were born, so Baekhyun had no choice but to be nice to her just like his parents expected him to be. He had to take care of her and be a big brother to her, which annoyed you to a big degree. However, he knew that he had to stand up for you someday, and he decided today was the day he would end the misery MinAh was putting you through.

"Baek, my Baekhyunnie," MinAh called out, as you turned to Chanyeol and desperately tried to avoid the scene of MinAh flirting outrageously with your boyfriend. Chanyeol gave you an awkward smile, and tried to maintain the small talk you started. It was never awkward for you guys, but when MinAh and her pretentious group of friends were around, damn it was weird and awkward as hell. You looked around the table - Jongin was in an awkward conversation with one of MinAh's friends as well. Everyone around the table sensed the awkward atmosphere, everyone except MinAh.

"Look, everyone, I have something to say," Baekhyun, all of a sudden, declared. He got out of his seat, and stood in front of your table. He had the charisma to get everyone's attention on him and hear out what he had to say, with his confidence. MinAh clapped her hands with excitement, as if thinking he had something to say to her.

"____-ah, I know things has been hard on you," Baekhyun started, and looked directly at you. "I know my friend, MinAh over here, hasn't been going easy on you. I am sorry on behalf of her. I really am." Baekhyun turned to MinAh and she already had on a sulky look. "MinAh, I know you like me but please stop making things tough for _____ anymore. Please. You haven't been giving us a good time, and honestly, it's getting on my nerves, so I would like you to stop or else I have to stop talking to you." Baekhyun turned back to you, now giving you his full attention.

"____-ah, thank you for being my girlfriend. Thank you for bearing all this for me to substain our relationship. I will never let you suffer again, please know that! You are the best, you are the prettiest, the nicest, the best girlfriend ever, SARANGHAEYO!" He made a heartshape with his hands as you feel yourself blush, a happy feeling settling in your stomach. 

 

MinAh had an enraged look plastered on her face as she stormed out abruptly out of the restaurant, but you didn't care anymore. You got out of your seat and went to kiss Baekhyun on his lips while everyone in the restaurant ooh-ed and aww-ed. 

Byun Baekhyun was yours, yours to keep forever!