One

Baekhyun Gets Jealous
"Babe! Open the door! Please! Jagiya!" Baekhyun kept knocking and knocking and knocking the door, but no one answered. 
 
"Maybe she's not home," He thought to himself, as he slowly walked away. He turned back to check one last time before heading back sadly toward home.
 
You collapsed back down onto the armchair. He was gone, and you could finally have some peace.
---
"I told you for the umpteenth time, Sehun is just a friend. Nothing more than that." 
 
"I can sense something more than just friends, you know! The way Oh Sehun stares at you, the way he looks at you? That's the way how I look at you! It's driving me off the wall, I'm telling you that!" Baekhyun breathed a sigh of frustration and threw his arms in the air. 
 
"You're overreacting, Baek." You put down your coffee you have been sipping. "I don't want to explain again, so it's up to you to believe me or not. If you really love me and trust me, this definitely won't be a problem." 
 
Baekhyun's eyes widened. "You... You're implying that I don't love or trust you enough?" He queried, folding his arms.
 
"Well, that's not exactly what I was trying to put across, but-"
 
"I love you so much, babe. I just need some time alone. Jealousy does crazy things to people at times." And with that, the overdramatic king Byun Baekhyun stormed out without turning back.
---
That was a week back. For the next two days, he had ignored you whenever you called or texted him or asked him out on dates, saying he was "too busy" or "needed to be alone." It was also starting to get on your nerves with Baekhyun's reaction to the whole friendship thing with Sehun. Sure, you were ultra close best friends with Sehun who Baekhyun does not like but that doesn't mean it gives him the right to keep shooting at your closest friend.
 
Sehun and you went way back. By best friends, it meant "was there when you peed your pants when you were five" best friends. You two were an inseparable pair, and you did everything together. You were already there though the other party's first dates, kisses, fights, breakups, proms, anything. It was impossible for anyone to break you two up, let alone Baekhyun. 
 
After Baekhyun has calmed down, it was your turn who started to ignore him. Since he wanted to play this game, you're gonna play it better.
---
"(Y/N)-ah," A familiar voice voiced out while he knocked. "Let me in. It's me."
 
"Sehunnie!" You screamed in delight, throwing your arms around your precious Sehun who was just back after a few days' trip to Myeongdong. "I missed you!" 
 
"Don't you miss your Byun Baekhyun?" Sehun teased, removing his shoes and stepping into your living room. 
 
You groaned. "He looked you up?" 
 
Sehun shook his head. "No, he kept calling me. I ignored his calls at first, but my phone kept ringing and ringing I had no choice but to pick up. Seems like he's desperate, (Y/N). He wants your forgiveness and he wants my help."
 
"He wants your help?" You smirked, "I've only ignored him for five days, Sehun." 
 
"Really?" Sehun gave a half-grin, and tilted his head. "Jeez. Seems like he's really an overly protective boyfriend." 
 
You shrugged. "I don't know what to do, oppa. We've quarreled about this so many times."
 
Sehun stared into your eyes. "Maybe  we should stop talking for awhile. Maybe it's best for your relationship, don't you think?" His eyes has a serious dark look in them, which made you feel weird and jumpy. 
 
"I... I don't know. I can't stand not talking to you. This messed up world drives me nuts and sometimes, you're the only one who makes it seem okay." You shut your eyes for a minute, taking deep breaths. You opened your eyes again, and asked teasingly, "You won't miss me when we're not talking?"
 
Sehun shook his head, looking away.
 
You frowned. "I've known you for over ten years, Sehun. I know when you're lying."
 
Sehun stifled a laugh. "Talk things out. He'll understand."
 
You sighed and simply nodded. Sehun had a way of convincing you easily without saying much.
---
"Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby~ I promise I won’t stop, until I only see you" 
 
Baekhyun sang his drunk heart out at the door of your house. You sat by the door, listening to his beautiful voice hitting all the right notes. Baekhyun's voice was like a lullaby, it could lull you to sleep. 
 
"Jagiya~ I missed you, so so much. I know you're inside~" he sang these words, and you tried to suppress your laughter as he burped loudly. Baekhyun was very drunk, and it was so adorable that the first place he thought of coming to was your house. 
 
"Baby baby baby~" he continued to sing. As you looked out through the peephole, you saw his eye staring straight into yours, trying to look in from the outside. Though you knew he couldn't see you, it felt like he was staring into your heart and soul. 
 
Suddenly, he abruptly left, and within a few minutes, he came sprinting back.
 
"Jagiya, I know it's my fault~ please let me in, I brought you flowers!" You saw that he picked some small pink flowers growing on the bushes outside cupped into his hands as he showed it to the peephole, as if knowing you were there. 
 
Unable to take it anymore, you pulled the door open and faced a very drunk Baekhyun smiling goofily down at you.
 
As if he suddenly got out from a trance, Baekhyun suddenly sobered up. "Jagiya!!!!" He shouted in excitement. "I finally can see you!!!" He pushed his way in and lifted you up and swung you around and around, earning tons of laughter and giggling from you. When he finally set you down, he cupped his large hands around your cheeks and looked into your eyes.
 
You missed this pair of eyes, this perfect face, the beautiful voice, everything about him, even though it was only for a week you didn't see him. You stood on tiptoe and lightly kissed his red lips, and he kissed lightly back. It was a soft and sweet moment, and neither the both of you want it to end.
 
"I'm sorry I'm always overreacting and thinking things when I shouldn't," Baekhyun started. "But I just want you to know that I'll respect your friendship with Sehun. I'll try my best to be his friend too. I'm sorry for being a jerk sometimes." 
 
You smiled sweetly back at him, and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I forgive you. I love you, Baekhyun." 
 
"I love you too. Very much, more than you could ever imagine." With that, he pulled you into a kiss.