the first encounter

FIRST LOVE
It was summer when I first saw him it was around July at that time, it was very hot at that day and just my luck the air-conditioning broke while my parents are away for work. There I was sweating like a pig all day long. To rehydrate myself I grab myself a glass of super cold milk to replenish myself. I went to the porch to feel the semi windy weather when I saw this good looking boy staring at me. It took me few seconds to look away cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't wanna se my sweaty, haggard looking face. After that I went inside my house since im embarrassed and have been there for so long. Then I heard a knock comming from my door , I check to see who it was. It was no other that the handsome looking boy next door!!!! I wondered why he was here knocking on my door. I opened the door and asked " do you need something? " in my sweetest voice I can possibly do, then he answered "hello my name is jaejoong but you can call me jae! well I was wondering can you show me around the neighborhood? I'm still new here and I thought why not ask you since you seem nice and we kinda are the same age plus aren't we neighbors?" I was completely shock to hear his beautiful voice, while he was talking it sounded like the angels were singing! It took me awhile to process what he just said and just stared at him with big eyes. After seeing that there's no reaction he immediately say "you don't have to do it if you don't like it and sorry for bothering you" suddenly my left had moved on its own and grabbed his shoulder. I immediately say " No it fine! I don't have to do anything today I was just thinking awhile ago." Then there I see him smiling like a little kid that received so many presents for Christmas. I told him to wait cause I have to lock the doors and windows grabbed my phone and called my mom to say that I'm going out for awhile . He nod shyly . After doing that I grabbed the key to my house and put it on mypocket . " I'm ready! " I said then I introduce myself, " My name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara! "Said excitedly. So we spend the whole afternoon walking trough the neighborhood talking about so many things! We are so alike in so many ways and it makes me happy its the first time being close to a guy who is not mean and teases you a lot. It made me realize that I kinda like him. Like a crush! After that day we became super close he would cone to our house or I would go there's . After summer ended Jae and I were classmates! It made me really happy I introduced him to my befriends Bom, Chaerin, and Minzy! He also made friends in school there names were Junsu and Yoochun . We hang out a lot! We have so many classes together! And I can feel that its not just a normal friendship of a boy and girl I wanted more. Around spring he confessed to me that he likes me from the beginning! It made me really happy cause I am also the same! We started dating. Months past many things happened that tried to break our relationship but no one could brake it! Until now we are 23 yrsold and on our way to get married . I know we are pretty young and stupid but we know that we want to spend our lives together until we die! No one thought that he will be my first and last and I am proud to say that I am married to the man named Kim Jaejoong!