4.

Relief

I see my sister  playing happily . They laugh and throw the stuff from one place to another. I want to walk in when I  hear appa  talk to eomma . 'you have arranged everything for our daughter ? " eomma responds to appa  as she is busy cutting the  vegetable for the rice with kimchi " I have arranged everything she can live by my friend in Seoul , you know lee hyun-Ok and kim bon - wa' my  appa nods and asks something " they have also a son ?"
I see  appawalk past the window and I stand behind the wall so he would not see me . eomma  throw the vegetables in the pan "yes son Kim Jong In '
I let me down on the ground. I go back to Korea. It brings my mouth into a smile . If I hear nothing  I walk like I 've heard  anything. eomma see me come in. "Are you done playing the guitar ?" I nod and puff on the couch 'yes my fingers hurt  , "she smiles and continues cooking . My father comes into the living room he looks at my mother she nods . I feel kind of tension and i put away my smile, they'll think I know something . We are waiting for my mother who now wiping her hands on her apron and goes to walk and take a seat next to my appa . He coughs and takes the word ' young- soon , you want to return to Korea ? " I pretend I'm shockted of this sentence and sit up ' are we moving' I  watch eomma . She laughs and talks before appa  ' no, you can if you want to Korea after your exam . I can cheer. " I would really like to go ' appa look at my eomma and explains where I come to live and that my mother's friend has arranged a place in a good school for children that playing some music. I nod and let them talk further  . He says that the people at the airport  will be waiting for me and that  they will see me as their  daughter . eomma says there is still something that I have to watch out for  the last two exam ,  i can  not think much about  Seoul . I will now after my result if i can go to seoul. When they are done talking my eomma calls my sister and her friend and we have dinner . the food taste delicious.
the rest of the evening , everything is perfect. maybe it is because I know I can go to Seoul . If my exam resultes are good ofcourse .