Unexpected Plan

I am not an ornament

 

“Let's break up."

 

His cold ice eyes look at me. No, through me, to the wall behind me. Cold. Emotionless.

“Ji...Wh..What happened?”

My freezed lips shutter.

“Bored. I don't need you anymore. I’ve found someone much more interesting.”

The world seems to stop moving.

His words pierce through my heart. His glance benumbs my body.

My lung seems to stop breathing. My heart seems to stop beating.

How can he do that to me?

 

“You said you love me…”

My tears start to fall. Dripping down my cheeks. Questions start to thrive. Spinning around my head.

“Well, you are kind of a good looking guy. Charming and sweet not to mention. Also, you do have some place as a professional photographer in the showbiz. A lovely ornament. A pretty accessory for a rocky model like me, especially when we were together, I was able to take advantage from that spotlight.”

You…!!”

 

My rage is building up. The feeling of being betrayed takes over me. He smirks. The innocent gummy smile I love, used to love, has disappeared. Standing in front of me is a man I barely know.

“Well. Not anymore. Especially when your fame is going down hill. I do not see a profit or benefit of us being together anymore. Aigoo, also your look does not fit my recent image you know. Cute and innocent? That's way out of date man. I need a hot and y boyfriend, a playboy to be exact. Good chemistry for a fashionista.”
 

His cruel word keeps ringing in my head, jarring my ear. An ornament? An accessory? Am I just a decoration to him?

My small eyes which are covered with tears do not blink once at the second my hand touching his cheek. Forcefully and vigorously. It happens way too fast that I cannot remember what I am doing. Until my mind come back to its consciousness, my hand has been filled with the burning tingling pain and a red hand-shape mark has been imprinted on his cheek.
 

“WH...WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING???”

He yelled. Holding his swollen cheek. My mouth cannot form a word. Clenching to repress the explosion inside.

“This ...You are dead with me. How dare you touch my precious face??”

My eyes tightly close. The last second I see is his arm whipping in the air, preparing to give back at me. And I wait. Wait for the pain to come.




 

BUZZZINGG
“Hello?”

“Yonggieee-ahh~~”
The sweet, girl-like nasal voice echos at the other line.
“Ri…?”
“Oppaaaaa. It's meee~~.”

“Stop calling me oppa.”

“Hahaha. Hyung, where are you? You promise to take me out before coming to the photoshoot set today remember? Where are youuu?? I have been waiting for you so long that my neck is growing inches more.”

“I am having some business to solve. But I will come to your place right after it's done, ok?”

“Hyungggg~~ Come quickly, ok? I miss you alreadyyyy~~”

Beep.



 

I look at him. Want to wipe that dirty smirk off his face. So bad.

Yonggie?? Nice. Innocence does not fit your recent image, huh? What is that aegyo of that “dongseng" of yours? You make me want to throw up, Mr.G-dragon!”

“He only plays that kind of persona when he’s with me alone. Otherwise, his face is always covered by a bad boy playboy mask. It’s interesting, isn't it? He’s not that innocent to be easily played by me as you are.”

That. Smirk. I swear I will tear it off once I have a chance. I have do something. I cannot let myself drown in shame by him today. Heartbreaking is enough for me.
 

“Being played by you? Don't get cocky, Ji. You never know all about me. Cheating? Don't you think you are the only doing that, do you?”

“WHAT?”’

“I'm saying that you're not the only one who know what cheating is. Obviously you're not the only one I am in a relationship with.”

Ok. Daesung, do you understand what you are saying?

“Do you really know what you are saying?”

Yes. Do I really know what I am saying?
 

“Definitely.”

Not. My brain is screaming for me to stop. But obviously my mouth do not function right.

“So who is the lucky guy? Or unlucky I suppose. For being my substitute, well, it is a hard thing to handle because of my huge shadow.”

Oh my god, I must have no taste for loving this Jerky!

“Listen, you arrogant jerk. My guy is more charismatic and handsome than you.”

Ok. Clearly my mouth listens to my mind no more.

“Is he a model? I cannot stand on the same line with an anonymous guy which you can just pick up on a street ok? That's pretty shame. And lame you know?”

“Of course he is!!! Who do you think I am?”

“Do I know him? Is he famous?”

“He is new but potential. Be careful or your crown will soon be stolen. Have you seen the latest contact lense commercial panel? It's him.”

“Contact commercial? I guess I have. A close-up of smoky fierce eyes with different color orbs on each side is his?”
“Doesn't it look cool? Monster-like image. I like it. So swag. Not like some sissy flamboyant style. That's wayyy out of date man!”
I high five mentally for my best retort.

“What do you say? Ok. It does not count because it only shows his eyes. I need more information to prove what you have told me, Daesungie. What is his name?”

“Urhm…..”

“You cannot remember your boyfriend's name? Does he really exist? I doubt it, Daesung-ah.”

“TOP!”

“TOP?”

Well, that's the first thing pop up in my head when trying to remember the panel. There is a small “T.O.P.” word scribbled on the right corner.

“Yes. TOP. Cool people have cool name, Jiyong-ah. G-Dragon? Sounds like a childish joke to me.”

His eyebrows do furrow when I say that. Dissatisfied. But who care. I will have my revenge. No more dirty smirk for this jerk.


BUZZZZ. His phone vibrates again.

“I will believe you for the time being. But it does not fully convince me till I see him in person. If he is really cool like you say, bring him to my birthday party. It's still two month away but I will have it held big this time, and soon. Now I have to go, my RiRi cannot wait any longer I guess. I will call you. If you lie and not come, I will hunt you down and you will know what shame tastes like. No one can hurt my pride and get away without any requital.”
“Ha. Are you sure want us to come? Don't be jealous when my man dazzles everyone and steals your spotlight ok? It is supposed to be your party.”

 

 

Wait, wait, wait, WHAT? Daesung-ah, one word: YOU. ARE. SCREWED. So done. So dead.