Rules-n-What-Nots

A+, B- Reviews. [CLOSED]

queen with 

standards.

 

01/ Subscribe before you request. It'll keep you updated. You are more than welcome to un-subscribe after reading your review. 

02/Comment after you request, and after you read my review. What you do with the review after you've read it is your choice. I don't care what you do.

03/ DO NOT REQUEST FOR A POSTER FROM ME HERE. I am no longer an active graphic designer, plus there are thousands of graphic shops now.

04/ Be kind. I don't like negativity. If you don't like the review you were given, I apologize (remember, you don't have to follow through with my suggestions). 

05/ YES, you can request from me AND another shop, as long as it's okay with the other shop. I don't understand why other reviewers get mad when people want to request a review from more than one thread. 

06/You can request however MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH.

07/I do not need to be acknowledged for the review. A simple "thank you for the review" is warmly appreciated. 

 

 

request form
submit in the comments:

 

username: [obvious]
piece link: [obvious]
title of the piece: [obvious]

anything else you would like to add: [want certain help on something? let me know][or anything else you'd like to add, lol]

*I know you can't copy and paste, but its just four obvious things, you don't need to copy and paste it, do you?

 


 

whos on 
the cool list:

Batch 01 [open ]| since: 9/24/2015

01. 
02. 
03. 
04. 
05.  
06. 
07.
08.
09.
10. 

 

whos on 
the uncool list:

*chances are, you did something wrong. Idk how, but you did.
Go back and check.

 

01. 
02. 
03. 
04. 
05. 
06. 
07.
08.
09.
10.

 

 

Q's+A's
session:

 

?Q:How long does it take you to review?
+A:Because I have school, I will mostly be online Thursday nights- Saturday nights. So look for your review within that time frame. No gaurantees, though. Do not quote me on this. I will try to be as flexible as I can to get your reviews done.

?Q:Why did you decide on this type of reviewing system?
+A:
As stated multiple times, I found recieving a number or letter grade discouraging, especially when I would think that a certain piece of mine looks BEAUTIFUL, but the review would give it a 60% or a B- or something. 

?Q:Who do you work with?
+A:
As of now, I work solo. Collaborations are still in a question mark stage.