Why Are You Like This?

Spartace Another Story

this fict supposed to be inspired to Kim Jong Kook's ost, How Come You Don't Know. And at first I want to make it as a title too, nevermind...

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Here I am. Staring at you again and again. You still have those sweet smile. No, you still have those sweetest smile I’ve ever seen. I wonder if you could smile to me every morning, everyday, and every time in the rest of my life. I would die in happiness with you. But then I remembered, you’ve only seen me as your friend. Your beloved brother.

 

Oppa!”

Right. You called me again with that name. I love the way you called me oppa, but I’ll be more love it when you called me jagiya or yeabo, maybe?

“What’s with that smile on your face? won another gamble, huh?”

“Ya! Aniyo! Oppa, it’s about the kid who last month in crisis that we helped!”

“Ow, right. What happened after that? I couldn’t see him because I flied outstation at that time”

“He’s already out of hospital and met his family! What a luck right, oppa?”

Jinjja?”

Neh! That’s why I came here oppa. His family wants to say thanks to you personally”

“Waeyo? They’re already met you right? Isn’t it enough?”

“But you’re the one who paid all of the bills. Ah, just come with me oppa. Kajja”

There it is. You reach out my hands, again. I can feel the warmth of yourself through your hands. It feels right. I hope you never let go my hands, like forever. I love the way you lead me the way I stepped. I hope I can lead you too, to the altar that we arrange in the future.

 

                                                ----------------------------------------

 

“Annyeonghashimika. I’m Kim Jong Kook. Nice to meet you”

“Ah yeah, annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Kang Dae Hoon’s brother, Kang Hee Gun. Nice to meet you too”

“Jongkook hyungnim! Do you remember me? it’s me Dae Hoon!”

“Ofcourse I remember you Dae Hoon ya. How’s your leg? I’m sorry I haven’t meet you after the day you collapse”

“Yah, Hoonie ya. How can you called someone like that? Say sorry to him!”

“Genchana Hee Gun ssi. I rather being called hyung than ahjussi. Hahaha”

Our conversation being interrupt by her. She came by brought some ice cream in her hands

 

“Ow, you guys are here! I searched you everywhere, you know? Here, I bought some ice cream. Jongkook oppa must try this flavour too”

“What’s flavour is that? Didn’t I tell you that I only eat low fat one?”

“Aish, just try this!” I opened my mouth and you feed me. If only you can feed me everyday…ah. I started again.

“Hmm..still I prefer the low fat one”

“Ya! Don’t lie oppa. I know that was good, right Hee Gun ssi, Dae Hoon ya?”

“Neh!”

“I’m just kidding around!”

Then I laugh. They laugh and you were laugh too in the end

 

                                                ----------------------------------------

 

I lay down on my bed. Thinking of you, always. Hoping for another day to come when we will be together, not as a brother-sister one, but as only you and me on it. No one else.

Why is love only cruel to me?

I remind of what did you tell me this noon

“He’s a good man, right oppa?”

“Nugu ya?”

“Aishh, I mean him. Kang Hee Gun ssi”

“So do you want to say that I’m not good enough in front of you? Hm?”

“Eyy, aniyo hahaha. Oppa, you were a good man! I wonder how happy your wife to have a husband like you”

Well, I hope I can make you said that to me

“Hahaha don’t say like that”

“Why not?”

I just smiled. But you keep on asking me

“Why oppa? Did something happened?”

“Aniyo”

“Then why didn’t you answer my question earlier?”

“Which one?”

“Eyyy” you pouted to me. ah, how cute was that.

“Hahahaha. Do I have to answer it over and over again?”

“At least you can say it to me right, oppa?”

“Because I haven’t meet the right girl, where is the point that state I’m the good one? Right?”

You keep silence. I wonder why. But then you just hugged me and started to cry.

“Yah, yah. What happened? Why did you cry? Shhh”

“I-I feel touched with your words. Huaa oppaaa”

“Hahahahaha. You’re just too much, Jihyo ah”

“But still, you’re a good good and good man to me. Jinjja uri han namja, hehe”

I smiled then I your hair. It feel good. Really.

                                                ----------------------------------------

That day, you cried. You cried because you lost your beloved one—I mean, um, you lost your pet. I started to think to coax you for letting go Leo,

A hug

You said that you loved to be hug by everyone, right?

 

“Shh, if you still crying like a fifth years old who lost her candy, I’ll leave you right now, eh?”

“Hiks! Andwae! Huaaa, I missed you already, Leo”

“Leo is getting old, and maybe it’s his time to take a rest up there, Jihyo ah”­

“But Leo was given by you, oppa. I love Leo, he is cute and smart. Though his appeareance are firm and cold, still, I love Leo”

Are you say those word on purpose, Jihyo ah? Are you saying Leo was like me? Am I that cute as you said?

“If you really love Leo, I’ll give you another one, you really liked Bulldog, huh?”

“They’re strong! Ofcourse I love them..” you give a look on me then started to whisper, “and you too”

“What did you say?”

“Peep! You lost a chance! I won’t repeat it again! Hahaha”

She must be kidding. What did she say? ‘and you too’? What was that mean?

 

I’m getting confused.

 

You only say that I’m your beloved oppa, it’s impposible if you say that you love me, right?

 

Why Am I like this? I can’t get a clearer mind of this

 

Why are you like this?

 


The pet's name, Leo was inspired by runningman episode 163:)

I'm sorry I just wanna write something and it ended like this, blame the homework and stuff for blocking my way to writing a fiction. hahahaha (actually today is the last day of exam!) I'll make sure to write the sequel(?)

 

Pst, if you have a request, please let me know it. I'll try to make the update for you! You can send me a mail to,

[email protected]

just make sure you write your account's name when sending me a mail--I'll tag you later to the fict! :)xx

 

a hundred of thank you's,

me