Chapter 1

Or is it better to leave?

Minseok was the first who woke up. He opened his eyes and started to smile for a while. Then he looks next to him where this beautiful human laying next to him. Now his smile is even brighter then before. Luhan whos still sleeping looks like an Angel in Minseoks eyes. Carefully crawls he out off the bed.
He closed the door behind him and go the kitchen where Chanyeol and Jongdae standing and staring at him.

"So.... where is Luhan?" joked Chanyeol.

"Ehm I don't know..." he sad. Both are laughing.

Minseok blushed.

In this moment comes Luhan out off the room where Minseok just came from.
Chanyeol starts to giggle and Jongdae just stare at Luhan.

"Morning!," sad Luhan and bowed. "I'm very sorry but i have to go! We see us!" with this words he is running out off the door.

"What was that?" was Minseok wondering to himself.

"What's wrong? I thought..." starts Chanyeol but Jongdae just stops him from saying.

With this words going Minseok back to his room. He falls into his bed.
"Why is he running out? Why didn't he say where he go?" he rotates back and forth in bed. Then he takes his mobile phone. He wanna call him.

He slide to unlock his mobile phone, but wait that wasn't his phone.
Then he saw this message from Sehun.

"Hey you!
I'm waiting....! Where are you?
Sehun
"

Sehun? Minseok know that Luhan is very close with Sehun. So he didn't have to be worried....or?
Minseok is searching for his mobile phone now. Found it in the bed where he lays, and now he want to call sehun. But wait... when he call Sehun now isn't that he would spy on Luhan?

"Gosh what should i do?" thinks Minseok.

-

The next day is Minseok just sitting there in his bed. Thinking what he should do. Chanyeol gives Luhan already his mobile phone back, because Luhan and Minseok had difference schedule, so they coudn't see each other. Baekhyun is knocking know on his door.

"Minseok are you okay? Can I come in?" Minseok don't say something. Baekyhun opened the door a little. "Whats wrong you look sad." he said, and finally he comes in.

Minseok still don't get a word out out his mouth. Baekhyun knows something is wrong with his hyung and sitting next to him on the bed.

"What is wrong with him? For the first time he irgnore me and in the next he sad he love me and now? He leave without any word. And then this message from Sehun. I shouldn't be worried because... ahh i don't know. I'm so confused right now. I have no idea. What i should do!?"
 
"He sad he loves you?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yes..."

"But isn't that what you ever wanted? You loved him for the first time you meet him. I remember that you blushed all the time when you saw him. And now look up he said he loves you it couldn't be like you think. Don't be sad anymore. Come with me we going out. ok?" he tryed to cheer up his hyung.

"Yeah maybe you right." sad Minseok.

Baekhyun is right. He shouldn't think about it anymore. Luhan said that he loves him. And than all what matters right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you wanna eat something?" asked Baekyhun.

They are in the City. It was already winter and Christmas not far away. But they catch a good day, because it wasn't so full on the streets. They are shopping. Baekhyun get some new clothers and Minseok a new cap.

"Sure." sad Minseok.
"Wait here, I buy us something~." sad Baekhyun and go.

Minseok waiting for Baekyhun. He is looking on his mobile phone. No new message. Why isn't he answer him? Minseok send him alot of messeges. Since Chanyeol gives Luhan his mobile phone back. He's thinking all the time about Luhan. He tryed not to show that to Baekhyun but he thinks he knows that. Because Baekyhun tries him to cheer up all the time.

"Luhan here!" Minseok is looking around him.
Luhan?
Does he hear right?
Yes!
He saw Sehun winking to Luhan.

They didn't saw Minseok. Of course not! Because for the moment he saw Luhan, he jumped behind a poster column. Hiding.

"They are shopping? Why didn't asked Luhan me to go with him?" asking Minseok himself.

"Wait." sad Luhan and looking on his mobile phone. Minseok saw that he's reading something. Sehun takes his arm and take him to the next Shop. Looked like they have fun. And Minseok feels like heartbroken to see that.

"I know it!" Luhan reads his messages and didn't answer them.

Baekhyun coming back with 2 pices of Pizza in his hand and smiling.

"Hyung I bought your-," he saw Minseok sad again...."Minseok hyung stop beeing so sad. That makes me sad too!"

"They are together. I saw them." said Minseok.

"Uh where are they going? Why are you not going to them? Talk to Luhan! hm?"

"I just can't. I was in shock. He saw my messages baekhyun, and didn't answer them." sad Minseok. He feels like he would cry now. "Why is he doing this to me? Everything was perfect. And now. It is like he's ignore me again."

"Hyung... I'm so sorry! I-," Baekhyun can't see him crying like this and he takes him and going with him back to the dorm.