Him

A Man in love.

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Who is that guy?” both of them thought.

 

 

 

Donghae confidently walked towards _____’s direction and flashed a fake smile.

 

The two of them didn’t noticed Donghae’s presence until Donghae spoke. “Baby, why’d you left?” Donghae pouted caressing _____’s cheeks.

 

_____ tilted her head and replied. “I- I left… erm, because you left?” Donghae giggled a bit. “No baby, I didn’t leave you. I just had a little problem and fixed it.”

 

“Oh, Okay.” ____ replied. Donghae let out a chuckle. “Babe, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?” Donghae said as he offered his hands.


“Maybe you don’t remember me.” The guy said. “I was the one who brought you to the hospital when you got your accident?”

 

Donghae widened his eyes. “Was it… S-Siwan?”

 

The guy laughed and shook hands with Donghae “Siwon. It was close though.”

 

“So Siwon, what are you doing here with my girlfriend? Just having a friendly chat, huh?” Donghae asked crossing his arms but not forgetting to flash a smile.

 

“Erm, yeah,,, Is there a problem?” Siwon chuckled. Donghae let out a fake chuckle. “N-No I was just wondering…” Donghae stuttered.

 

“Okay” Siwon replied. Then the three kept silence. Then suddenly Donghae looked at his watch and smiled. “Baby, we need to go. It’s getting late.” Donghae said and took ____’s arms.

 

“See you Siwon.” Donghae said and head off with ____.

 

 

_____ waved at Siwon and yelled. “I’ll call you!”

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

 

Call him?

 

She’s going to call him?

 

How can she say that when I’m right here? In front of her!

 

I’m her boyfriend!

 

 

Wait, why am I being so mad about this?

 

I shouldn’t be mad about this, I should not care since she’s nothing to me really.

 

I thought about this plan for Yoona.

 

What I was supposed to do is make her like me again then make her suffer so she’ll be hurt enough to break up with me. That way Yoona and I can be together. I don’t want ____ to have feelings for me anymore so that way Yoona wouldn’t be burden to date me.

 

 

But somehow, why do I feel jealous over that guy?

 

.

.

.

 

 

“Kyuhyun! There you are, we were looking all over for you!” Sungmin said. But Kyuhyun didn’t respond or anything.

 

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked seating next to him.
 

“You know guys, I don’t think you should really help me steal ____ away from Donghae.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Why?”

 

“There’s this one more guy.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“One more guy? So there’s three of you now?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Yeah” Kyuhyun sighed.

 

 

“You know, thanks for helping me but I don’t think me and ____ are really meant for each other.” Kyuhyun said as he stood up and left the scene.

 

 

“He must be sad. He really likes _____.” Yesung sighed

 

“He does, but we can’t do anything now.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A sad Christmas for Kyuhyun?”

 

____________________________________________

 

Happy Holidays everyone :) I hope you enjoy your Christmas and New Year!!