Your kidding right?

A Man in love.

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

There, Donghae unconscious with blood all over his face. Then a tall young man approached him for help.

 

 

“Hello? Can you hear me?” he said as he reached for his arms.

 

 

But Donghae didn’t respond. Then he went to look for Donghae’s phone. He then searched for contacts and saw the name “Eunhyuk” he quickly called him.

 

 

 

“Yobeseyo? Donghae?”

 

“Yobeseyo? Ani, this is not Donghae, you see-“

 

“WHO ARE YOU? WHY DO YOU HAVE DONGHAE’S PHONE?”

 

“My name is Siwon and what’s your relation with Donghae?”

 

“I’m his best friend, why?”

 

“Well you see your best friend got into a car accident and he is unconscious now, can you please meet us in SM Hospital?”

 

“I-I, sure I’ll be there.”

 

“I’ll see you there.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

Eunhyuk quickly hop on to his car and drive as fast as he can to the hospital.

 

 

As he was driving he can’t help but see a familiar person inside the restaurant. The walls are see through, so he can easily spot that it was definitely ______.

 

 

“Don’t tell me they were supposed to meet here?” Eunhyuk asked himself. He quickly parked in front of the restaurant and went to grab _____.

 

 

“I thought this kind of situation only happened in TV.” He thought.

 

 

He then saw ____. He grabbed her and went off.

 

 

“Eunhyuk! W-what are you doing? Where are y-you taking me?” she exclaimed. “I’m supposed to meet Donghae here, let go.”

 

 

“____-ah, listen to me!” Eunhyuk yelled.

 

 

_____ was taken back of Eunhyuk’s tone. “W-what’s wrong?”

 

 

“I’ll tell you in the car.” Eunhyuk. They both went in the car.

 

 

__

 

(At the car)

 

 

“It’s Donghae” Eunhyuk sighed. “W-well he got into an accident.”

 

“W-what?” ____ widened her eyes.

 

“Someone called me to say he got into an accident, we’re meeting them in the hospital.” Eunhyuk explained.

 

He can sense ____ feel uneasy. He saw ____ wipe her tears away and sob softly.


 

“_____-ah, it’s okay.” Eunhyuk said. “He’ll be alright.”

 

 

__

 

 

Eunhyuk and ____ arrived at the hospital. Both of them ran to the reception.

 

 

“Hi, we’re here to see Mr. Lee Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked,

 

 

“Are you looking for Donghae?” a voice said.

 

 

Both Eunhyuk and ____ turned around to see a tall young man.

 

 

“Yes, are you Siwon?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

 

“Yes, I am and you must be Eunhyuk?” he replied.

 

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “So where is Donghae?”

 

 

“Well, you can’t see him now.”

 

 

“What do you mean?” ____ asked.

 

 

“The doctor told me that no one can see him until he said so,” Siwon replied.

 

 

____ frowned.

 

 

“I’m Siwon by the way.” Siwon greeted and reached his hands for a handshake.

 

“_____” ____ replied.

 

 

 

“Uh, ____ do you want something to eat?” Eunhyuk asked, “I’m hungry…”

 

 

“Sure, let’s see if they have a canteen or something.” ____ said. “Um, Siwon-sshi would you like to join us?”

 

 

“If you wouldn’t mind, sure.” Siwon smiled.

 

 

__

 

 

Eunhyuk, Siwon and ____ ate dinner in the hospital’s canteen.

 

 

“So Siwon thanks for the help.” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“It’s fine,” Siwon smiled back. “Anyways should his parents know about his accident?”

 

“They should but Donghae would rather not.” Eunhyuk explained. “You see his parents and him are kind of in a conflict.”

 

“A conflict?” ____ asked.

 

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “I thought you knew?”

 

 

“I do, but I never knew it’ll be, you know a big problem.” ____ answered.

 

 

“Anyways just to let you know, the doctor kind of talked to me about Donghae.” Siwon said.

 

 

“What did he say?” ____ asked.

 

 

“Well its’ not complete detail because I’m not related or even friend with him.” He said. “The doctor told me, he’ll be unconscious for like a few days since his head bled a lot.”

 

 

____ let out a soft gasp. “E-Eunhyuk can you please talk to Donghae’s parents and tell them about Donghae’s condition? They should know this.” ____ plead.

 

 

“_____-ah, I told you Donghae would rather not.” Eunhyuk explained.

 

 

“Please?”

 

 

“I’ll think about it, I’ll find the right time to tell them.” Eunhyuk said as he gave ____ a light hug.


 

“You guys are such great friends of Donghae” Siwon smiled.

 

 

 

__

 

 

“Mr. Choi?”

 

“Yes?” Siwon said.

 

“Is Mr. Lee’s relation here?” the doctor said.


 

“Er, no because his parents or any relations are unavailable but someone are here for him.” Siwon said.

 

“How’s Donghae?” ____ asked.

 

 

“He is unconscious right now, and will be for a few days, I think but-‘

 


“Doctor!” the nurse yelled out before the doctor can tell what’s up with Donghae.

 

 

“Yes?” the doctor asked.

 

 

“Your patient Mr. Lee Donghae is awake!” the nurse exclaimed.


 

 

“He is? B-but he lost a lot of blood and how could he be awake this fast?” the doctor said and walked to the room.

 

 

_____ can’t help but run with the doctor but the doctor stopped her.

 

 

 

“Sorry what’s your relation to Mr. Donghae?” the doctor asked.

 

 

 

“I-I’m his g-girlfriend.” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“His girlfriend?” Siwon said.

 

“Yes” Eunhyuk answered.

 

“I thought you guys are Donghae’s friends?”

 

“Well I am but that girl over there is a little important than me to him.” Eunhyuk said and pointed to _____.

 

 

Siwon sighed.

 

“Why?” Eunhyuk asked.


“Nothing…” Siwon said and looked over his pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunhyuk!” _____ yelled out. “He’s awake let’s greet him.”

 

 

 

Then Siwon and Eunhyuk walked to the room where they find Donghae with his eyes slightly opened. Bandages all over his arms and head.

 

 

 

 

 

“Donghae!” ____ exclaimed and went to hug him. The latter just stood still.

 

 

“Donghae buddy!” Eunhyuk exclaimed and patted his shoulders. “How are you feeling? See this guys Siwon, he helped you.”

 

 

“Hi Donghae, I hope your alright.” Siwon said and bowed.

 


Donghae just stared at all of them with his eyes slightly closed.

 

 

“Donghae, are you alright now?” ___ asked and smiled at him and held his hands.

 

 

 

“Well Donghae, say something.” Eunhyuk said and slightly punched Donghae’s chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunhyuk, who are they?” Donghae asked as he pointed to _____ and Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There, _____ widened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk giggled. “Your kidding right?”

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

It's a miracle I updated! LOL

 

Anyways. this is 'sorta' rushed so sorry 'bout that. Here you go another chapter and SIWON is here! I wonder what Siwon's going to be? Wait, I should know because I'm the writer, right? hehe

 

Sorry if I'll be unable to update for this week because I would be working then the next 3 weeks I'll be on my holidays in the Philippines. How awesome is that? I know some of my readers are from there! and I hope to catch up with you guys... if you want..

 

hahaha, thanks so much <3