That second person

A Man in love.

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

“Mmmmm, do you know Yoona’s number?” Donghae asked.

 

 

“D-Donghae?” Eunhyuk blinked numerous times. “W-Why do you need her number?”

 

 

“I don’t know, catch up? It’s been forever since I saw her!” Donghae cheered.

 

 

“You actually saw her last month,” Eunhyuk whispered.

 

“What was that?” Donghae asked.

 

“Oh, um, sorry I don’t have her number. NONE of us do, she actually left school remember? Leeteuk? And no one talked to her since except _____, I think.”

 

 

“____? How come she talks to her? Are they friends or something?” Donghae asked. “I think I need to talk to that girl.”

 

 

“That girl?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

 

“Umm, _____ her name right? Yeah her.” Donghae said.

 

 

“Your back to your old self Lee Donghae.” Eunhyuk frowned.

 

 

“What did you say?” Donghae said.

 

 

“I said your back being your old self.” Eunhyuk repeated.

 

 

“What does that mean?” Donghae asked.

 

 

“Just because of that accident, you lost your memory and your back being the same you were before. You once again, are full of yourself.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“Ya! Shut up Lee Hyukjae, I was never an to you.” Donghae whined.


 

“No one calls me Hyukjae anymore.” Eunhyuk said and left the room in which he slammed the door, hard.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk went outside and saw ____ sitting down the benches outside Donghae’s room.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

I walked towards ____.

 

 

“Hey” I greeted.

 

She then quickly wiped her eyes and looked to me. She obviously cried seeing her eyes are red and puffy. She then scoot over and gave me space to sit.

 

 

“How is he?” she asked.


 

“He’s being an .” I said.

 

 

“W-What?” she asked.

 

 

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. “Hey, don’t be sad. He eventually will gain his memory back don’t worry but for now we are stuck on the old Donghae.”

 

 

“Old Donghae?”

 

“The new Donghae, who was your boyfriend, is caring, nice, funny and understanding. But the old Donghae, he is so not like the new Donghae.” I explained.

 

 

“What should we do?” _____ asked.

 

 

“I don’t know but I just called Donghae’s mother earlier and she’s going to manage Donghae now.” I said. “And I think you should get home.”

 


 

_____ nodded

 

 

“Come on, I’ll drop you off.”

 

 

“Thank you.” She smiled.

 

 

We both get in my car.

 

“Uh, ____ I think you shouldn’t get your hopes up too much on Donghae.” I said. “I mean, since he isn’t the same person you know, I think you should back off him a little while?”

 

 

“B-But wouldn’t being with him helps him remember me?” she asked.

 

 

Well she does have a point

 

“Oh, it does, doesn’t it?” I chuckled. “But let just say from now on, it’s going to be the same thing as your first day.”

 

 

“I guess” she sighed.

 

 

“Not everything will be the same except Donghae.” He said.

 

 

“I know,”

 

 

 

 

3rd POV

 

 

Eunhyuk dropped ___ to her house and bid their goodbyes.

 

 

“Thanks Eunhyuk by the way will you be at school?” ____ asked

 

 

“I will” Eunhyuk smiled.

 

“Great, I’ll see you then.” ____ smiled and Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

 

 

As ____ enter home she was welcomed by a hug. It was Yoona.

 

 

“Where have you been?” she panted.

 

 

“I was out?” ____ said.

 

 

“Well, no ones at home and your mother give responsibility of you to me.” Yoona said. “It’s already past 10!”

 

 

“Yoona I have a reason!” ____ said.

 

 

“Making out with Donghae isn’t a reason.” She chuckled.

 

 

“YOOONNAA!” ____ whined.

 

 

“Have you?”

 

“No”

 

“Sure,”

 

 

“But he did got into an accident that’s why I’m home late.” ___ explained.

 

 

“Omo! Is he alright? Are you alright?” she said and headed me to the couch.

 

 

“I’m fine, I wasn’t in the accident.” ____ said.

 

 

“Good, but I wish he’s alright.” Yoona smiled.

 

 

“He is fine physically but not mentally.” ____ said and frowned.

 

 

“W-What do you mean?” Yoona asked and suddenly tears fell out off ____ eye’s.

 

 

“He’s got amnesia Yoona,” she cried. “He doesn’t remember me anymore.”

 

 

Yoona widened her eyes and hugged ____. “_____, I’m so sorry.”

 

 

_____ continued to cry. “I don’t know what to do, should I give up? B-but he promised me he’ll never leave me and I promised him that too!”

 

 

“You shouldn’t give up. You love him, he loves you. He’ll regain his memory soon. Don’t worry.” Yoona said.

 

 

“I hope so too Yoona.” ____ said.

 

 

 

 

A day has passed since the accident and nothing has been changed. Donghae still don’t remember him and ____.

 

 

Days have passed and nothing changed. It made ____ loose hope. Donghae on the other hand, was still in the hospital trying to recover.

 

 

Just when ___ was about to lose all the hope to Donghae, she saw the second person she most wants to see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kyuhyun

 

 

 

_____ walked towards him in the school hallways. She knew it was Kyuhyun but his hair colour changed to dark brown to light brown.

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

 

Then Kyuhyun turned around. “Uh, _____!”

 

____ pulled Kyuhyun into a hug. “Kyuhyun where have you been? I miss you!” she exclaimed.

 

“I miss you too.”

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

I turned around to see the person I most wanted to see.

 

_____.

 

 

“Uh, _____!” is all I could say.

 

Then she pulled me to a hug. “Kyuhyun where have you been? I miss you!” she exclaimed.

 

“I miss you too.” I said.

 

 

No, I really miss you ____. You don’t know how much I miss you. Even though it’s only been days but I really miss seeing your beautiful face. The face I wish to caress, those lips I wish to kiss.

 

 

“How’ve you been when I was gone?” I asked.

 

 

“I’ve been great.” She ‘tried’ to smile. I know. Just looking through her eyes I know something is up. I just know her that much.

 

 

“I don’t like that smile.” I said.

 

 

“Why not?” she then pouted

 

 

“Because that’s not your actual smile? Your faking it. Come on, what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

 

I looked to her eyes and lead her to the benches. I can see her almost tearing but I can also see she’s holding it back.

 

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

 

“Nothing”

 

 

“I thought I’m your best friend? How come you’re lying to me? Come on” I pouted, doing my aegyo which failed.

 

 

“Don’t act cute, doesn’t suit you.” ____ said.

 

 

Once again, I did my BEST aegyo, “Does it work now?”

 

 

She giggled. “It does now,”

 

 

 

“So what’s wrong?” I asked as I grabbed her hands and held it. “You can tell me everything.”

 

 

She looked at me and took a deep breath. “Well-“

 

Just when she’s going to say something, I head someone called out for me.

 

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

 

 

 

_____’s POV

 

 

As I was about to tell Kyuhyun what’s wrong someone called out for her.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

 

 

 

 I looked up and saw Je Hoon.

 

 

 

 

“Je Hoon?” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

 

 

“Hi _____.” Je Hoon smiled.

 

 

“Hi,” I replied.

 

 

“Kyuhyun, I was looking for you.” Je Hoon said.

 

“I was talking to ____.” He replied.

 

“Oh,” Je Hoon said in a disappointed tone.

 

 

 

“I can tell you later Kyuhyun.” I said.

 

“Er, hmm, sure.” He sighed.

 

I got up and bid my goodbye, as I was about to turn away, I can’t help but hear something that came out of Je Hoon’s mouth

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jagiya~” those were the words that escaped Je Hoon’s mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

I widened my eyes in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

“Jagiya~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait,

 

 

 

 

 

 

Are they?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dating?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

 
I updated again, *woot
 
To the readers who's asking for Kyuhyun, he is here now!
 
Please comment, it really makes me update more!
 
 
 

Thank you to all readers

and

Welcome New Subscribers