Final

Pain Changes People

There was once this girl that gives advices to her friend every time they have problems about their lovelife. She doesn't know why her friends always think that her advices are the best. Her name is Yoonhee. It's not my real name but let's just hide her in that name. She was in 6th year of elementary when he met a kpopper whose name is Chanyeol (Not his real name).

She thought Chanyeol was her cousin. Just a cousin which is not close to her. But she thought wrong. He is just a family friend. Yoonhee's birthday is on March 26 while Chanyeol's birthday is on March 13. They were born in the same year. Yoonhee thought that the number '13' is special because Chanyeol is older than her only in 13 days and the date of Chanyeol's birthday is also 13.

They started talking after the birthday of Yoonhee's sister. It was in the middle of april by that time.As they are  both kpoppers, they got close in no time. Yoonhee is free to talk about her problems to him. She even told him about the frenemy of hers. That frenemy is the girl who trashtalked about her sister.

At first Chanyeol got mad at that girl and called her "witch". I laughed at that because I was really annoyed of that girl. But later on, Yoonhee found out that Chanyeol started talking to that girl as they were both in the same school. Chanyeol is advance a grade than Yoonhee so Yoonhee is still in 6th grade while Chanyeol is in 1st year highschool.

Yoonhee found out that Chanyeol and that girl are now bestfriends while chanyeol didn't even treated or called Yoonhee as his bestfriend.

Ofcourse, Yoonhee got upset by that. She still talked to him and evry time he talks about that girl, Yoonhee torn up inside. Yoonhee tried moving on, because yes, she had a crush on Chanyeol. Yoonhee cried but still went on with her life. Their relationship changed also because Yoonhee grew distant when she found out that Chanyeol and that girl is in a 'Mutual Realtionship' status. Yoonhee cried even more and the problems at home, problems at school, friend problems, love problems, and family problems pressured her all at the same time. 

She thought about cutting herself. But she didn't do that. Her friends and Chanyeol prevented her from doing so. Now she is back in her feet and just ignoring the pain in her chest every time she talks to Chanyeol.