A Wish

A Wish

"Luhan .. Please wake up.." said Sunny while she is wiping her eyes that cover up with tears. After Luhan's accident , she is always crying until her eyes is red. Luhan's caught in accident after he is going home from Sunny's house because Sunny invited him.

Sunny keep holding Luhan's hand and begging him to wake up.

"Luhan .." Sunny's voice become softer and softer. She is worried if Luhan can't wake up anymore.

Finally, what Sunny has waited for a long time has come true, Luhan's hand is moving. Sunny smile and begging him to wake up, "come on Lu ! Wake up !"

After that, Luhan open his eyes and what he saw for the first time after his coma is Sunny. "Sunny ?"

"Luhan ! Finally, you have wake up !" said Sunny. Now, she is hugging Luhan while she is also crying on his shoulder. Luhan let her hug him a little longer until she is satisfied.

*****

After the doctor has checked on Luhan. Luhan can go home from the hospital. He can't move too much, but that doesn't mean Luhan must stay in his bed for all day long. His doctor told Sunny to bring Luhan on a walk, and because of his doctor's words , now Sunny is walking together with Luhan in a park.

"Luhan ! Look ! You remember this place don;t you ?" asked Sunny cheerfully. Her lips is smiling but her smile is replied with a sad face on Luhan's face.

"Lu ?" asked Sunny when she saw Luhan's sad face. Luhan answered Sunny's call quickly, "eh , yeah ?"

"Is something bothering you ? Is there any problem ?" asked Sunny. "Or you're still feeling sick ?" Sunny continued her words and her face expression is showing a lot of worried toward Luhan.

"No , not at all," Luhan answered. "But it's seems like there's something bothering you, I can see it from your face," said Sunny , she is totally worried about Luhan. Because he just recovered from an accident.

"Let's break up , Sunny," said Luhan sadly with a soft voice.

"Are you joking , Lu ?"

"No, I'm serious. Sehun's right , in our relationship , the one who always worried are you, only you. While I'm not , I never care about you all this time. We didn't act like a couple of lovers and that's why people always think our relationship is a joke and lie." explained Luhan. Sunny is quiet. The wind blows harder than before which make the moment become colder.

Without Luhan's knowing , Sunny quietly cried. The tears is falling down from her beautiful eyes. She tried really hard to hold back her tears but she just can't do it. She is tired of being strong in front of Luhan , so she doesn't hold her tears back anymore and let her feelings spill out to Luhan.

"Hikss.. Hikss.."

Luhan who has heard Sunny's crying just stand quietly and remembering all of his and Sunny's memories while they're still together. He realized that Sehun's right, he never care about Sunny while Sunny had care a lot about him.

"See ? You also cried because of me, I'm not a good man for you," said Luhan. Sunny stop her sniffing and crying , then she wiped her tears that still rolling down from her eyes.

"Sorry, I know that I make you feel guilty because I'm crying. But truthfully, I don't want you to leave me, so please don't leave me !" shouted Sunny without even looking at Luhan , she doesn't want to cry harder because she is remembering their memories together.

"Please stay with me, I won't be troubled to always worrying about you, that's why I always worrying about you," confess Sunny. Luhan who had heard what Sunny had told him then turn back and hold both of Sunny's hands. Then, he said, "but this what I want, so let us just break up and go to our own way separately."

Actually, Sunny has something more to tell him but Luhan has leave her first. Luhan didn't even give a chance for her to tell him what she want to says.

"Luhan !" Sunny shouted with her high-pitched voice , but Luhan didn't care about her, he just walk away farther and farther from Sunny.

"Actually , I want to tell him that .. There's one wish that I hoped him to fulfill it, I want him to always stay with me, but I can't tell him about this."

 

"A wish that I would never tell to him is to always be with me.."

END