Final

Birthday Kiss | OneShot

October 15, 2013 was the day Lee Donghae finally turned 27, another year older or another year closer to his death, Cho Kyuhyun the maknae of Super Junior would always remind his hyungs when it was their birthdays. 

"Happy Birthday!!" was the first thing he heard when we woke up and stepped out from his room, breakfast was already set up and the members were playing with the party toys. It was no surprise to Donghae that they had already planned a birthday party for him for later, they did it every year with the rest of the SM family. They all sat down at the dining table, the TV and talking as they ate their breakfast. 

"27...you're going to die soon hyung" Kyuhyun told him with an evil smirk plastered across his face. All the members glared at him, Sungmin who was sitting next to him whacked the back of his head lightly. 

"Stop ruining the moment Kyu!" in the moment of laughter, Donghae's phone beeped; informing he has a text message. A broad smile took over his lips in hope it was from whom he wanted it to be...and it was. 

To Donghae. 
From: Jessica 

Happy Birthday Fishy!! 27? You're so old! :P 
Go get a girlfriend soon..kekeke 
I'll see you tonight!

Judging from Donghae's facial expression the members could already guess who the text was from, Jessica Jung aka Donghae's crush. Little did he know, the girl had mutual feelings for him. 

"It's Jessica" Hyukjae was the first to point of the obvious which made Donghae smack his arm in embarrassment. 

"When are you going to ask her out?" Heechul asked "I went away to the army for 2 years and when I come back, I don't hear news about you two dating?!" he exclaimer. Ever since trainee days, Heechul played cupid for them. They did date at one point in time but didn't last very long so they just flirted from time to time. 

"I'll ask her out when it's the right time..." Donghae groaned, but even he didn't know what the right time to ask her out was. He was just scared.

“That’s what you always say” Yesung frowned.

 

-----

 

"What are you getting him Sica?" Tiffany asked Jessica. The whole group was shopping to buy Donghae a present. Though they knew they'd have to go shopping quickly before the fans would recognize them, it always happens. 

"When is he gonna finally ask you out though?" Yuri completely changed the subject, not really caring about Tiffany's previous question for Jessica to answer, making her cheeks flush a faint red. 

"I know right! It's been ages, just go out already" Yoona butted in before giving Jessica the chance to talk and now all the girls kept going on about how annoying it was that Donghae and Jessica would only constantly flirt but aren't a couple yet.

“Seriously, I will send you off to some other guy if he doesn’t ask you out by the end of the year!” Sooyoung and Tiffany told her. As much as they loved the HaeSica couple, if Donghae wasn’t going to ask her out anytime soon they’d find another ship to sail. 

“You guys!” Jessica grumbled.

"Why don't you just ask him out unnie?" Seohyun asked. 

"Seohyun, it's the guys’ job to ask though!" Tiffany complained. Seohyun rolled her eyes from the answer she was expecting from her unnie. 

"Guys!" Jessica butted in before letting Seohyun even open again to reply to Tiff "Maybe...he just doesn't like me" 

"Jessica… are you stupid?" Hyoyeon knocked the blondes head with her fist softly. 

"Obviously she's stupid if she thinks Donghae doesn't like her" Sunny teased along. 

Jessica glared at them both. 

"Why don't you give him a birthday kiss?" Hyoyeon grinned, poking Jessica's side. 

“I’m not going to kiss anyone!” She almost shouted at them from embarrassment. She was getting embarrassed and annoyed by her friends behaviour “L-let’s just quickly get him a present!” She said, not looking back at the members. She could sense them all nudging and giving her the look from behind.

 

-----------

 

The girls were the last ones to enter the company hall for Donghae's birthday party. 

"Happy birthday Donghae!!" The 9 girls cheered at the same time, putting all their presents at the table which was on the side. Then they all left to go to their own company, wanting to leave Jessica alone with him.

"Happy birthday fishy" Jessica said again which that sweet smile, his eyes locked on her face. 

“What did you get me?” He grinned, picking up her present from the table giving it a shake to see if he could figure it out.

“Just something” she wasn’t going to tell him, he’d find out at the end of the day anyway.

The stayed together for a good 15 minutes, chatting and laughing, the rest of the SM family would be looking at them from time to time, awing at their cuteness.

“I need to get them together already!” Tiffany spoke, thinking she was speaking to herself but Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were behind her, listening to the younger girl.

“You know, Donghae likes her?” Eunhyuk scared Tiffany a bit when he suddenly spoke from behind her, making her jump back a bit. She rolled her eyes when seeing it was only Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.

“Duh, I’m not stupid” She glanced back at the couple.

 

-------

Happy Birthday to Donghae..Happy Birthday to you---

Hip hip--horray! 

"Make a wish!" his friends were telling him. 

"I bet he's wishing for Jessica to become his girlfriend" Eunhyuk snickered with the exo boys who were next to him, loud enough for Donghae to hear and he shot his head back to glare at his friends. He blew out the candles after making his wish.

His manager passed him the knife, it was time, the time that everyone was anticipating for tonight, especially the Super Junior boys and SNSD girls. Donghae slide the knife down on the radius of the cake. 

"The knife is dirty, you have to kiss the closest girl now." Hyukjae was the first to speak. 

And that girl was Jessica Jung “What?!” Donghae and Jessica blushed without looking at each other. Eunhyuk smirked cheekily. “That’s such a primary school thing!” Jessica spoke up loudly, trying to avoid the situation.

“Whaaaatever! Dooonghae! You have to kiss her!” Eunhyuk snickered.

Taeyeon and Tiffany forcefully pushed Jessica right next to Donghae. He looked down at her, he found it cute how she was too shy to even make eye-contact with him.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss everyone in the room was chanting.

Jessica shyly turned her face to look at Donghae while he wasn't looking, options were running through her mind, should she kiss him or shouldn't she? Although her body seemed to shut off her brain and take the first move, she leaned on her heels towards Donghae without him knowing and a soft peck landing on his cheeks. His eyes widen when he felt the soft lips touching his cheek, he turned around to see Jessica standing back normally with a small shy smile, acting as if nothing happened. Everyone was cheering and Donghae couldn't help but let out a wide smile. 

"T-to make them all shut up" She tried to cover the fact she wanted to peck him.               

“I thought I was supposed to kiss you though” He winked in a playful manner, making her pout her lips a little.

"We want it on the lips!!" The unpleased crowd shouted at them. 

Jessica rolled her eyes "there's no pleasing you people!" she flailed her arms. She was arguing back with her friends, refusing to kiss him on the lips. Donghae didn't help her out though, he just starred at the flustered girl screaming back at her friends with the constant "NO!"

Donghae started to think that Jessica really did like him and he wasn’t going to waste any more opportunities anymore.

"Sooyeon" he softly called her name but making sure she'll be able to hear even with all the screaming going on. 

"Ye--" 

He did it. Cupping her cheeks with his hands and leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. The kiss everyone has been waiting for since forever. Both their cheeks were blushing an obvious red and he could feel a slightly warmth as they were cupped in his hands. Jessica was taken aback by his kiss, she didn't expect this at all. She stood there, frozen, letting him keep his lips on hers for a few more seconds, he was waiting for a respond from her and when he was about to pull away that's when she pressed her lips back against his. They both smiled into the kiss.  

"To make them shut up" He grinned, mumbling against her lips as he used the same excuse she did. 

"Happy Birthday Lee Donghae" she smiled, pecking his lips back.

 

---------------

Authors note: 

This is just a really short fic. I totally had a longer one planned in my head, but i'm too busy to write something really long atm. 
I feel bad cause the story isn't even that good. u _ u /too lazy to think of more ideas though. 
Sorry for being a day late, I was out ;;  
Happy belated birthday to Donghae though!! 
I need more HaeSica moments ; A ;

tumblr_static_tumblr_mfj0j7fnfu1r9p0jio1

tumblr_m2fpfjZaFh1qgvpkso1_r1_500.gif