Chapter 1: The Jung

Betrayers Vs. Lovers

Everything was perfect…

"Babe, it is already a month… it only needs 9 more months to become parents. I'm excited!" Kris smiled.

"Kris, stop doing that!" Yuri giggles… "You're talking like there's only one month left to be parents"

"Babe, just think in positive!"

"I wanted to! You kept saying that since the day we left the clinic!" Yuri pouted. Kris laughed and hugged Yuri

Then unexpected visitor was there… 'Ding Dong Ding Dong'

"I hate those visitors who ruin our times…" Kris groaned.

Yuri giggled… "I'll go and get it"

"It's OK babe… I'll go"

And it was no other, Sehun and Kai…. "Hey! Sehun" Yuri smiled and hugged Sehun.

"Hi" Kai greeted.

"So, is everything OK?" Sehun asked. "Yep" Yuri smiled. "You should give a call" Kris looked at Kai with unsatisfied face.

"Should I Noona?" Sehun asked pouting… "Of course not! Kris is just… kidding" Yuri said, "Don't mind his words. This is our house!"

Kris sighed.

"Man, can you just act cool?" Kai added. "Just ignore him" Sehun smiled and joked.

Another a phone called made Kris madder.

"Aigoo!" Kris groaned. And he looked to the dialer.

"Sooyoung?"

He quickly answered it… "Sooyoung!" he smiled. "How's everything bro?" asked Sooyoung

"Everything went well…" Kris smiled, "so do the baby"

"Actually, I have something to admit…" Sooyoung said. "What?"

"I'm dating" Sooyoung smiled. "What??!!!" Everyone in the living room gained attention to Kris

 "I'm sorry bro... I should tell you earlier…" Sooyoung apologized.

"You mean… how long?"

"A month" she answered. "Yah!"

"Bro… don't be so exited!!!" Sooyoung calmed. "There's another news waiting for you"

"Another news???"

"I'm coming back… I'll be at Incheon Airport tomorrow afternoon. I'm calling you from the airport"

"Are you serious?"

After a few minutes of talking, Kris explained the others.

"So, she's coming back?" Yuri asked. "Yes" Kris sighed.

"You should welcome her" Kai suggested. "She was away from Korea just for a month and she's coming back with a boyfriend"

"As we finish our visiting, we'll go back" Sehun understood the situation, Kris is not in a good mood.

They went back.

"Kris, she's already 24… she is ready to get married" Yuri encourage.

"But I don't think it is a good time" Kris sighed. "Everything's fine"

 

 Kris' POV

It's time to catch Sooyoung at airport.

I acted cool to Yuri since yesterday. Yuri got in the car and I drove to Incheon airport.

"Oppa!!!" shouted Sooyoung. She ran to me… "Unnie… it's nice to see you" Sooyoung hugged Yuri.

"Sooyoung… how have you been?" Yuri asked.

"Well… good" she smiled. She looked to me… I noticed the guy standing beside her…

"Oppa, meet Dae Hyun" she pointed to that guy. He's tall enough to reach Sooyoung.

"Hi… Jung Dae Hyun" I didn't like that guy. "Kris Wu" I grabbed his hand and shook.

"Kris… I hope you'll calm down" Yuri whispered me.

I sighed. "Mom and dad's waiting for you"

Sooyoung smiled. "Dae Hyun-shi… come with me"

Aigoo… she's just a tease. She's acting cute… Aegyo!!!

 

We reached home… I mean where mom and dad live.

They greeted him… seems like they liked him…

That guy is staying in the same house with Sooyoung… I don't like this…

I felt I should protect my sister. The protective spirit from me appeared.

"Ahh… Kris… do you still feel uncomfortable?" asked Yuri.

"Kind of" I sighed. "Well, I too… don't feel good. I mean… they shouldn't stay in the same house. Although there's Mom and Dad"

"Yes, that what's I'm talking about"

"Do you think we should do something?" Yuri asked. "We should go and live with them"

I saw Yuri smiled. "Why are you smiling?"

"You really do love Sooyoung" she said.

And yes… we decided to live with them…

Yuri prepared our stuffs to move on. "Yuri, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Kris, we're not going to hell… It's OK if you're OK. And if you want to do this… do this because there's a reason behind this" Yuri explained.

"And why are you stopping calling me babe?" Yuri pouted. I just didn't realize.

"I'm sorry babe!" Yuri smiled at my words.

 

We went to the house. "Hey, it's good you're living with us" Dae Hyun welcomed us with a smile.

"I don't want Yuri alone during her pregnant duration 'cause I also have to go work… that's why" I lied.

"So, I get company!" Mrs. Wu smiled. "Mom…" Yuri smiled and hugged Mrs. Wu. "We should go shopping together" Sooyoung suggested.

"We should rest" I short noted.

"Kris…" Yuri warned to give me a glance telling me that 'you should calm down.'

We took our place in my room…

"Babe, take a nap…" I suggested. She should…

"Okay… how about you?" she asked. "I'll join you" I smiled at her.

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV

I woke up… Kris was lying next to me peacefully. He really worried for Sooyoung

I tip-toe and went outside of the room… I went downstairs to find something to eat… or drink… My mouth was asking for something.

I reached up the kitchen….

"Excuse me…" It was Dae Hyun. "Hi, I haven't introduced you. I'm Wu Yuri" I didn't know since when I was used to the surname, Wu.

"Jung Dae Hyun" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you…" I smiled. "I'm not" his sudden reply made me shocked.

"What… what… do you… mean?" I asked in shaking voice. "Well, don't you notice the surname of me?"

That shot me… Jung…

That means… Krystal???

"Umm… Jung… What does it deals with?"

"Don't act like you don't know… you can't act well!" he smirked. "You are…"

"I'm Krystal's beloved brother"

 


Do you want to recommend some poster shop, for this story?

And please comment and subscribe!!!