Going against a Panda

The Byun Diva of My Life

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAEKHYUN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sigh in boredom as I went home. Since both Mom and Dad are on vacation, I’m left alone in our house. I pulled the keys from my pocket and opened the door. I placed my shoes on the rack and went straight to the kitchen to grab water. Exhausting, this day is. I’m quiet disappointed we lost, but at least I saw my crush, Huang Zitao! Oh speaking of him, I opened my bag and picked up my phone and searched his name in my phonebook, his number given by that Yeonnie girl as I remember.

 

“I know he’s not gay but why not try right?” I mumbled and tried to seat on our coffee table and opened the television.

“Hello?” I said as I heard the answering click from my call.

“Who is this?” I heard from the other line. I lift one of my eyebrows as I realized it’s a girl’s voice.

“Isn’t this Huang Zitao’s number?” I asked as I went over to our couch and crossed my legs.

 

The other line went silent and I’m getting pissed.

 

“Hey! If you’re not answering, I’ll track down this number and pull out your hair until you become bald!” I warned and ‘tsked.’

 

I heard a long heaved of sigh before the person answered.

 

“I’m really sorry Baekhyun-shii, this is Yeonnie, the girl in the Comfort Room earlier.” I heard and my mind counted from 1 to 5 before I doomed down to a conclusion.

 

“I changed my mind, I’m going to burn you to ashes. Wait for me tomorrow.” I warned and I ended the call before she can even answer.

 

How dare she fool a Byun Diva?! Me? of all people?

Ha. She’ll definitely pay for this.

 

Well at least, I have something to do tomorrow; I can temporarily get out from this boredom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.. Afternoon..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly picked up my books and went to my locker. When I put the padlock, I saw Suzy coming towards to me. Well since I’m gay, I prefer being friends with girls, well of course girls who can keep up with a Diva like me, but I also have enough guy friends.

 

“Hello Changwon’s Diva.” She greeted and I smiled.

“Oh, here’s the info you asked me last night, Lee Yeonnie of Seongnam High School right?” She handed me a paper. Well if you want to start a war, know your opponent first, and since Suzy is good in handling information, being the Computer Club’s President, I asked for her help to locate this certain girl who tricked the Byun Baekhyun.

“Thank you girl.” I said as I high-fived Suzy, of course in a classy way.

Then her boyfriend went up to us and they both waved goodbye.

I went outside, ready to go to Seongnam High School as I ride a bus on the way to there.

 

“Lee Yeonnie, a third year student, 17, with an older brother. Secretary of their Student Council, a Top Student, Vice-Captain of Women’s Volleyball in their school, oh.. in a circle of friends who are popular in their school. Actually these don’t have anything to do with my plan but thanks anyways.” I read in my mind while the bus is making its way.

I was about to take the paper inside my bag when I noticed a note at the right down corner of the paper.

 

“Never been in a relationship. ” It states. Ohoohohohoh.

 

Then after a few moments, the driver signaled that we’re on the said school already. I glanced over my mirror and bit my upper and bottom lips to make them redder and plumper also arranged my hair.

I gracefully went out of the bus as the Seongnam High School is in front of me. I smirked as I hear the bell rung signaling that they just ended their classes.

 

 

I walked through the entrance and went to look by this certain brunette who dared to fool me.

 

Yes, I know going after her in her own school is a pretty over-the-top thingy but I have my pride!

 

I’m leaning on the wall when I heard some students talk.

 

“Oh! It’s Dara! Look at her fashion for today!” Huh. I think I can wear anything I want but still look good at it.

 

“Have you heard Bom’s Vocalization earlier? Damn! She’s really great!” Another said. Let me shower them my vocals until they drown into surprise and amazement.

 

“Well, have you seen Minzy’s dance practice? If I don’t know her, I will never guess she’s only 16!” A boy said. Okay, I may not be one of the best dancers in our school but just one wave of my hand, I can feel every movements flowing into my skin.

 

“This is a good one, I heard Chaerin was challenged by Jia again in rapping rhyming words about themselves but as usual, CL won for hundred times already.” I just rolled my eyes and got surprise by some people making way in the corridors and greet a group of girls.

 

“But definitely Yeonnie is one of the best people ever! The way she spikes effortlessly the ball in the Volleyball training earlier makes my heart flutter so much! And since she’s the DJ for this month, we’re given the chance to hear her angelic voice as she tells funny and romantic stories.” I heard someone said but my ears peaked up at the mentioning of Yeonnie’s name.

Before I can ask the person if he knows Yeonnie, a certain raven haired-boy, with cute eyebags, model-like posture and oozing charisma, a.k.a my crush, Huang Zitao appeared beside the girls then I tried to push in the crowd of students.

Then I saw Yeonnie laughing along with Tao. I bolt my fist and held my waist with one hand. Maybe this girl has her eyes on Tao so that’s why she doesn’t want me to have his number? Hmmph.

 

I made my way to them, yes in the very center of the hallway, I ignored the ugly stares of these aliens at the beautiful creating beholding their eyes, and that’s me.

 

I swayed my hips as I stand in front of this girl, if only we’re on our school or somewhere not her territory, I would burn her eyebrows and make her sweep the floor of our entire school with her shirt.

 

“Hello Yeonnie~!” I said in a fake sweet voice, I know Tao’s stomach went upside down from it, but don’t worry darling, I would make sure you’ll be mine!

“Ba-Baekhyun? What a-are you doing here?” I can laugh my off with her funny reaction, but of course, the Diva I am, I contained the feels and looked at her.

“To talk with you! Come!” I said and held her arms, oh wait, Tao is also here.

I looked back at the girls and Tao before I said:

“Let me borrow her for a minute, okay? Don’t worry, I won’t kill her, I just bite.” I said before giving them a wink.

 

I dragged this girl in the back of their building and pushed her to the wall.

“YOU!” I shouted in her face and she closed her eyes tight.

“Look at me you traitor!” I hissed and she did looked at me,

...wow, she has such pretty eyes, long lashes, pink and plump lips, pale skin, with natural smell coming from her and light brown eyes.

 

Hey, Baekhyun, you’re gay! Gay doesn’t look in other girls like they’re guys…Ewwww…

 

“How dare you, just how dare you fool a Byun Baekhyun?!” I said and she trembles in fear, yes, right, be fearful when you dared a Diva like me.

“I—I’m sorry Bae-Baekhyun shii.. I didn’t mean to g-give you the wrong number, it’s just that I got really panicked when you talked to me in the rest-room so I thought it was Tao’s number.. but instead,, i-it was mine.. I’m really sorry Baekhyun shii..” She’s now crying and slumps down in the ground. Well even though I’m a high class Diva, I have feelings too you know.

I sighed and whipped my hair in the side. I crouched down in her eye level and smiled.

 

“Well, if you do me ONE, u-huh, another ONE favor.” I said and she looks at me. She looks like a cute lost puppy!.. *mentally slaps himself* BAEKHYUN!!!

 

“Wh-what is it..?” She says as she wipes her tears with her hanky.

“Make Tao be impressed by me, and since I’m pretty far away from here, it’s most of your time.” I said and she widens her eyes.

 

After some minutes, I stood up and was about to leave when I felt a hand tugging the hem of my uniform, I smiled sheepishly before turning to her.

 

“No worries Ms. Lee Yeonnie, all plans on me, just obey and no fight with a Diva like me will happen.” I said and she abruptly stands up.

 

“Anyways, why are scared of me? I know I’m pretty harsh on words but I won’t hurt you in a whim.” I said and she instead found the ground more interesting than me.

“Actually I’m not close with guys so much; I only have Tao and other few guy friends so I don’t know how to deal when I’m not familiar with the person.” She says as she plays with her finger.

 

I hummed in response and help her retouch her face and arrange the clothes.

Oh, she has a cute taste in fashion, slim waist, huh. Her skin seems untouched, so smooth and has a natural smell, *mentally slaps himself again* B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N!!!

 

“Th-thank You Baekhyun shii.” She says and I can see pink tints covering her cheeks.

I giggled at the sight of her cuteness and we then head to the Main Building.

 

 

I gasped when I saw Tao leaning by the wall. When Yeonnie called him, his dark face shimmered in light and my heart ached, well not really much since I only like Tao, not love him, nuh. because I know it’s not for me, but for this girl.

 

Tao smiled at her and he glances over me, again, his stare was dark in me, like my eyes when I’m jealous, so he’s jealous with me,....wait,.. for whom? Then Yeonnie waved her hands in front of his face and he changed to a jolly person again, contrasting her cool and badass aura.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao likes Yeonnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart ached again but only slightly but it hurt more when I saw Yeonnie’s smile at him, WAIT. WHAT?!!

 

 

 

I shrugged off the feelings and went over to them.

 

 

“Oh Tao, this is Baekhyun, a really good friend of mine, I know you’re both opponents in Volleyball but we’ve already known each other for a pretty long time.” She introduced, huh, friends.

Tao only nodded his head and asked Yeonnie where did we came from earlier.

 

“Ah.. that..? well he gave me something I forgot.” She lied but covered it with an innocent smile.

 

 Then Tao told Yeonnie to head back to her class, leaving us both alone, maybe he wants to say something.

Yeonnie did so and waved at us before going to her way.

 

Tao waved to her back with a gorgeous smile before turning to me and changed it to a serious one.

“Who are you to Yeonnie? Even though she hides her lies perfectly with that smile, I can see the small irked in the corners of her eyes.” Tao said and I just rolled my eyes.

“Okay, we’re not really close and long-time friends, in fact, we’ve only met the day of our competition.” I said and he raised an eyebrow.

“And why?” He asked, I sighed and told him the truth.

 

 

“Sorry Baekhyun, but I’m not gay, and I’m totally IN for Yeonnie, so get your back in your school and stop getting near her. Though we’re still on a friendship level, I tend to get possessive in the things, especially people that I like, but with Yeonnie, I love her.” He said and I gaped my mouth open.

How dare he speak to me like that?!

“Hello Mr. Tao, maybe I find you cute but I’m in no crazy mind to tend to your favors with insulting a great Diva like me.” I said and he laughed.

“Back off Baekhyun, you don’t know who you are dealing with.” He mocked and I squinted my eyes at him. I walked closer to him.

 

“One more mock on me and you’ll regret it.” I hissed but he also stepped closer and we’re now glaring at each other. Other students are starting to stare at us but I don’t give a damn, I thought he was nice because I always see him smile with Yeonnie, huh, but guess, he’s just a goody two shoes.

 

“What? You’re gonna flick your short hair on me? Sway those straight hips? Wink at me with those eyes with too much eyeliner for a guy? Try me Baekhyun.” He said.

 

 

That’s it.

 

I stomped on his foot so hard that I can already see some tears b on the sides of his eyes, after some moments he regained composure I laughed mockingly and grinned.

 

“Huang Zitao, I’m declaring war with you. But get yourself ready, because I tend to steal what my opponent have..” I trailed as I smiled at him.

“…The worse that could happen? I could steal some people in your life. Oh I just thought Yeonnie looks really cute earlier, even though I’m gay, I’m confident I can keep her away from you.” I said and I grinned more widely when I saw him clenching his fists.

“Bring it on Baekhyun, but Yeonnie is mine.” I heard him say but I turned away to go home.

 

 

 

 

Huh. Let’s start to get the plan. Operation: Steal a girl from Tao. Though it’s been a long time since I courted a girl and the thought of doing it again makes me want to puke, but if it will to get my revenge, oh, why not, right? Sorry Yeonnie, but this Diva has his pride thicker than his eyeliner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

EYOW.

 

Sorry I didn't realized that I haven't updates on this one. This chapter was on my laptop for 2 weeks already but you know. laziness is reigning in my body again.

 

 

 

OHYES the Diva snapped beacause of a certain Panda.

 

 

 

 

 

MUWAH~! :D