Too Cruel

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV]

After we all had some good laughs, Myungsoo Hyung told ~~~~~ that she should shower before she sleeps. She nods kindly and walks over to our room to get her necessary things, as I turned my head for some reason I felt a bit jealous? Why? ‘I really need to stop thinking too hard about things.’ As soon as Chunji Hyung showed her the restroom, all the members gathered in a circle talking about ~~~~~. I wasn’t really paying attention; I think I was patiently waiting for ~~~~~, as I laid my head on my knees. Or was I really not paying attention?

“~~~~~’s really pretty!” chirped Woohyun Hyung. I nodded.

“Bet I could get a date with her!” said the pompous Niel. He needs to fix that attitude. As I shook my head 'no' laughing at Niel’s arrogant attitude. Then I heard Myungsoo Hyung. They continued praising her beauty until Myungsoo Hyung said something that ticked me.

“Wonder if she has a boyfriend. We didn't ask.” He brooded over. My eyes shot at him, then at Chunji Hyung who was trying to think up a cover for ~~~~~.

“Nah, I don’t think so. She’s staying with us, there’s no way they’d be together. Long distance relationships are complicated. And besides, she has us.” I said casually. Everyone agreed.

“Then she’s single?” Myungsoo Hyung smiled to himself. The others laughed and patted his back like he became a whole new person when he said that. Just before I could say anything else, ~~~~~ stuck her head out of the bathroom and slowly walked out.

“WAH! MY DONGSENG IS SO CUTE!” Chunji Hyung ran over and pinched her cheeks.

She frowned and rubbed her cheek, “What am I, your doll?” She mumbled. The others laughed. I laughed,'How cute.'

“Hey, Hyung ah! You owe ~~~~~ some ice cream; you might as well buy us all ice cream!” shouted Niel. The other members beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter