Definately

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Your POV]

I hurriedly switched out into some fresh clothes before I went to eat with the others. When I came out of my room, I noticed everyone was waiting for me. I bowed slightly and apologized to them for waiting.

“It’s alright, ~~~~~-ah!” exclaimed Chunji, making me feel at ease. I smiled at everyone and said my respects before I ate. Everyone else chimed in which made me shook, but I laughed it off. I had to get use to it anyways. I began eating pleasantly.

“It’s really delicious! Can I ask who made this?” I asked curiously. They all pointed to Sunggyu Oppa. He was Chinese, and I knew a bit of Chinese, so I spoke to him in Chinese asking him what he made, he replied, surprised by my bilingual skills. I laughed when I noticed everyone stopped what they were doing looking at me in awe.

“I studied a bit of Chinese when I was living in America.” I explained. They nodded, and resumed to what they were doing. Everyone was talking about their debut and couldn’t wait to perform in front of their fans. I smiled thoughtfully, happy to know they were up for anything. It’s like I knew them already. I laughed to myself.

“What are you laughing about?” I gasped as I turned to see L.Joe Oppa to my right looking straight at me with that same smirk on his face. I didn’t realize he was sitting next to me. My face turned slightly red, I think.

[L.Joe's POV]

I was enjoying the meal when the members started talking about the debut. I was pretty stoked; I glanced over and saw ~~~~~ smiling at everyone like she’s proud of us. I smiled looking down at my meal when I heard her stifle a small laugh. I looked at her curiously, and asked, “What are you laughing about?” She gasped when she looked at me; I saw that her cheeks were a light shade of pink. I smirked a little because it was amusing how she gets surprised so easily.

“N-nothing,” she whispered and she turned her head towards her meal, concentrating hard to act normal. Subconciously, I pouted.

"Tell me." She looked up and that shade of pink turned red li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter