Move on

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV]

Things were back to normal. I came back to the apartment with everyone, and was greeted by Bada who was patiently waiting home, who, unfortunately, left us all little surprises inside the apartment. C.A.P Hyung sighed strongly, “This is why I don’t want pets in the apartment.”

“Ah, Bada! You were left home all alone?!” As she picked her up, she told C.A.P Hyung she’d clean up her little “gifts.” I smiled as I carefully walked around to get into my room. All I wanted to do is lay in bed to think. Rather than think for hours, I ended up sleeping, until I heard the vacuum turn on. I peeked through my door to see Eunji cleaing up Bada’s mess, as she talks to Bada, more like herself, about her mistakes.

“You know, Bada, if you have to go, you should do it in one spot. You made such a mess everywhere!” ~~~~~ exclaimed.

“You made everyone upset.” She points her fingers at Bada as Bada begins wagging her small tail like ~~~~~ was playing with her. She sighed when Bada rolled over for a tummy rub; as she bent down to rub her stomach.

“Bad girl, don’t do it again.” ~~~~~ pouted.

“I’m very tired right now.”

“I’ll help clean up,” I came out of my room. I saw ~~~~~ jump.

“Oppa, don’t scare me like that!” Pretending to be angry with me. I put my hands in front of me, “My bad.” I laughed, as I took the vacuum away from her and began vacuuming the living room. ‘Yes, for me it’s just you.’

It’s now the end of October of 2010. I was in the van with ~~~~~ and some of the members. Myungsoo Hyung was with the van in front of us, as we were going home from the radio station. It’s already nearly been over a year, and I still haven’t taken my relationship with ~~~~~ to the next level. She still sees me as a brother. I was debating whether I should just confess to her or not. In the midst of my thoughts, the van immediately stopped. Impacting all of us into blunt force, I immediately grabbed ~~~~~’s head to protect her from injuring herself. As soon as we realized what happened, I noticed the van in front of us had just flipped. ~~~~~ looked over from her seat and saw; her eyes were wide with terror. Without any moment to lose, she got out of the van first and ran towards the accident. Realizing what she was going to do, I ran after her. I was too late, she was able to get on top of the van somehow and pull out C.A.P Hyung, Hoya Hyung and Dongwoo Hyung. I helped pull them out, and asked if they were okay, when I realized ~~~~~ was missing.

“~~~~~!” I shouted.

“In here, Oppa!” I heard her shout from inside the flipped van.

“Get out of there!” I shouted, worried she’ll get hurt.

“I can’t leave Myungsoo Hyung here! I’ll stay here until help arrives! He’s falling unconscious and I can’t get him out of the van. He’s stuck!”

“Stay with me, ~~~~~!” I yelled, “Don’t do anything rash!” Pacing impatiently for help to arrive, I noticed a small fire near the van, trying to get bigger. I tried to stop it from getting anywhere near the van. I began kicking dirt, the other members tried helping me too, it was getting larger.

“~~~~~!” I shouted.

“Get out—“ I heard a loud rush of water from behind me when I saw the fire department has come. I sighed, as I fell to the ground on my knees thanking God that she wasn’t harmed. The firefigthers were able to make a hole on the side of the van to pull Myungsoo Hyung out, as he was being pulled out, we heard a large shatter coming from the van. Horrified, I ran over to see what happened. There laid ~~~~ unconscious.

“~~~~~!” I screamed. I tried pulling her out, but the firefighters held me back saying they’ll take care of her. I tried pulling away, but couldn’t. The ambulance arrived, taking both ~~~~~ and Myungsoo Hyung to the hospital. Gratefully, she woke up, but could not speak. There was a big, but not too deep of a cut on . The doctors confirmed that she’ll be able to talk in a few weeks, but for now she should not speak. Aside from her major wound, she had several scratches all over her body. I stood by ~~~~~’s side, but I knew I had to leave her to check up on Myungsoo Hyung. It turns out he needs a blood transfusion and ~~~~~ offered. I tried reasoning with her, but she wouldn’t budge. She pleaded to the nurses silently, tears in her eyes, as they finally gave in and took her into a room for her to give her blood. Thirty minutes later, ~~~~~ came out, on a gurney. The nurses said she fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter