~Coffee Shop~

~Coffee Shop~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Coffee Shop~

 

Hear to this song while you read ^^

♦♦♦

You walk slowly looking at the familiar surrounding.It has been over 1 year since you come here.You can smell the bun baked in the oven.You stop in front of the place that hold many memories of you and him.

"I miss this place." you sigh.You smile at the sudden flashback of your memories with him in the place.

You look at your phone,the phone screen show that today is 1 November.It should be your 3rd Anniversary with him today...but No. You has already end your relationship with him.You look at the Coffee Shop sign and stare at it.

Suddenly you hear someone say, "Long Time No See."

You look to your right and saw him,Xi Luhan.He turn his head to face you.He smile and say "It already over 1 year since I see you."

You smile back at him,"Yes,how are you through this year?"

"Fine.Let's get inside first." He answered and you nod.

Then,you both go inside the Coffee Shop.He sit at the table beside the window,the table that you guys always sit everytime you guys date and you sit in front of him.The familiar waitress come to take your order,"Oh!You guys are here.It has been 1 year since I see you guys come here.Where do you guys have been to?" she ask.She is the waitress that always take your order back in the days,her name is Yoon Bora.

"We're studying overseas." you smile at her."Oh~So is it like always?One Coffee Latte special,two straws?" she ask.

"Make it two." Luhan say. "Ok."Bora nod and leave your table.

"Well that not so awkward."Luhan smile. "Yeah,we should tell her that we end it." you smile weakly.

He chuckled softly."So...how your university?" he ask."Well it's fun but it will be more fun if you're there.Nothing much." you answer."And how is Beijing?It fun without me right?"you ask him back."Well..it is ok.A lot of pandas." he say and you giggle.

"Here is your order." Bora say and put your order on the table."Thanks" you and Luhan say together.

And then silence.Both of you just drink the Coffee Latte and stare at the table.

"So..." he start."Have you date any guys this year?" he ask."Nope.No one other than you." you answer.

"Hey,how about we go take a walk at the park." you suggest try to broke the awkwardness between you two.

"Yeah,sure." Luhan nod and you guys head to the park that also hold many memories of you and him.

"This park doesn't change much." you say."Ah~How I miss old days." Luhan say make you stop your track."Wha-what?" you stutter."Nothing." he grin and continued to walk.You start to blush at his words, old days, you also miss it.

You look at the bench near the fountain.Suddenly,you can see you and him sharing kiss there.Your tears start to form but you hold back."Hey,you okay?"Luhan ask."Oh!Umm...I-I'm fine.Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter