Something is up

The Guy in My Poster

"Oh my godddd! Soori-ah! Sunggyu oppa was just soooo cute! He held my hand... and fixed my hair! Ooh! And he also taught me the Cover Girl dance! Want me to teach it to you? It's like this.. ah one, two, three and four..." Soji demonstrated the dance to her best friend. 

Although Soori was watching Soji dance about, she wasn't really focused on the demonstration. Inside, her feelings were battling each other, as well as her thoughts. Was she supposed to feel dandy and excited? Or was she supposed to feel a teeny bit disapointed? Was L really a stubborn idol and was just putting on an act? Or was he just shy? 

Soori thought this over. Maybe L was really shy. Maybe. She had to clarify this when they would officially talk, when the meet and greet was taken place. 

"Helloooo? Earth to princess Soori? Were you even looking at my tutorial?" Soji huffed when she noticed that her friend wasn't fully focused. 

"Oh.. err yeah, yeah, it's like this right?" Soori snapped back to reality, plastered on a smile, and tried to do the move her friend was teaching. 

"Oh god.. Soori, I know you're distracted. Spill it." Soji then put her hands on her waist and observed Soori. She knew her friend way too well. 

Soori sighed. She could never get away with such things. "It's just... just that maybe, L's intentions aren't real? I mean on stage, when he tried to look all lovey dovey with me, it looked somehow fake. He even rolled his eyes when I glanced at him sometimes! He's an idol, for god's sake! Isn't it about fanservices and all?" She ranted abit. 

"Whoa. Slow down there. Okay, so I get your feeling. But maybe just wait till you get to talk to them? You don't really know, he might be really nice!" Soji said. 

--

It was finally time. The concert ended and the girls were once again rushed backstage to avoid curious eyes and some saesang fans. They were waiting in the same room they got dressed up in, waiting for Infinite to get settled. 

"They're ready, girls!" Jungshin cried out as he opened the door. He ushered the two through hallways and finally in front of a door. 

"You ready?" Soji asked as she squeezed Soori's arm. 

"Ready." Soori nodded. 

Jungshin opened the door, and the girls peeped their faces inside. It revealed Infinite, sitting in a row behind a desk, in their age order- starting from Sunggyu and ending with Sungjong. Soori could see Sunggyu tamely waiting, Dongwoo practicing his moves as he sat, Woohyun checking the mirror, Hoya fiddling with his purple phone case, Sungyeol and Myungsoo sailing the ship and Sungjong arranging his hair. 

It was a warm sight. 

Soon, Hoya looked up from his cellphone and pointed at the girls, "Yah~! They're here!" 

All of Infinite turned to see the two companions standing awkardly next to each other with awkward faces at them. They immediately stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghassayo, Infinite inimida!" 

"A-Annyeong~" Both Soori and Soji stammered. 

"Aren't you two the Cover Girls?" Sungyeol pointed out. 

"N-Naee..." The two girls shyly said in unison. 

"Well, come on then! Let's start the signing~" Sunggyu enthusiastically said. 

Jungshin explained to the girls that in order for the Infinite members to loosen up and not get awkward, they needed to go in one by one. Soji was going first. 

 

When Soji was done, she came running into the waiting room, screaming. 

"Ahhh~! Soori! Woohyun held my hand and winked at me! And look! He even drew a heart next to his signature! Wahhh~" Soji jumped up and down as she pointed at the small heart. 

Wasn't that part of the signature? Soori thought. Oh well... at least her best friend was happy. 

"You're in next" Jungshin smiled kindly at Soori and pushed her slightly through the door. 

Then she was facing the Infinite members. 

Alone. 

"A-An-Annyeong...?" Soori bowed shyly. 

"Annyeong~" Sunggyu waved. "Start here."

Soori went over to Sunggyu. He held out his hand and she shook it, feeling the warm of the leader's palm. He asked for her name and signed it onto the poster. 

And next was Dongwoo. He showed off his dino smile and waved with a 'Yo' to Soori. He signed the poster, whist moving his feet and bobbing his head- he seemed to be the one who can't stand still. 

Woohyun. He gave his famous cheeky smile and blushed mysteriously as he scribbled a message onto the poster, next to his signature and winked to Soori. 

Hoya was still messing with his cellphone but put it down when Soori came along. He stood up and gave Soori a warm hug, which made Woohyun scoff for some reason. He signed his signature and Soori moved on. 

Sungyeol treated Soori with a joke he said he just thought of. He shook hands with Soori and as well signed the poster. 

And next- L.

Soori greeted him with a bow. L only scoffed. 

Soori was expecting a handshake or something. L just took the poster and signed it. 

When he was done, he looked up at Soori. 

But as he was signing, Soori had bent down to observe how he was signing it. 

As a result, when L looked up, he locked eyes with Soori and he could swear their faces were only something like 6 cm apart. 

And at that time, Soori swore there was a time warp- only Soori and L were the ones in reality. 

He was gazing into Soori's eyes, and his lips then curled into a small smirk. Soori's loose hair strands were grazing on his bare shoulders that only had a wife beater on, and it somehow sent sparks up his skin. 

It seemed to go on forever, until Soori pulled back, cleared , and took back her poster with a bow. 

But L was still staring at her, as she went to Sungjong. 

--

"Ayeeee~ Myungsoo, spill it, you're fond of her~" Dongwoo said as he pushed L's shoulder slightly. They were in their van now, on their way back to the dorm. 

"Yeah, Myungie.. we see it in your eyes~" Hoya teased. 

"She was just close, that's all.." L mumbled and rolled his eyes at his hyung's words. 

"Yeah. She just bent down to look at the signature, that's all. No biggie.." Woohyun shrugged. 

 

Woohyun and L usually don't agree. Something's up... LeaderGyu thought and glanced at Sungjong who looked like was thinking the same thing. The two's eyes met and nodded, knowing that something was a bit off about the situation. 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Long update~

Sorry guys, it's the beginning of mid-term break so I went on a vacation!

But, now I'm back~