Myungsoo, AKA L

The Guy in My Poster

The spotlights flared at both of the stunning girls and the audience hushed into a weird and awkward silence, while the Infinite boys started to walk towards Soori and Soji, all of them holding flower bouquets. The background music which was supposed to be the intro for "Cover Girl" played and it made the mood more somewhat romantic. 

Soori tried to contain her feels. Sunggyu, with those charming eyes of his. Dongwoo, his duck-like lips looking too cute to be true. Woohyun, greasy as she ever thought he'd be. Hoya, his healthy abs and strong-looking biceps made him look manly. Sungyeol, who joked around on stage like she expected. Sungjong, way more beautiful in reality. And Myungsoo.... breathtaking. 

You squeezed Soji's hand a trusting squeeze and left her hand. The closer they came, the louder and faster your heart rate seems to be. Thump... thump. Thump, thump. Thumpthump. Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump. 

Sunggyu arrived first, followed by Sungjong and Sungyeol. Hoya and Dongwoo. Woohyun and Myungsoo. The three, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Hoya stood around the back side of Soori and Soji, Dongwoo and Sunggyu next to them, and Woohyun and Myungsoo kneeling in front. It seemed like a real proposal. Well, to Soori anyways, since Myungsoo was kneeling right in front of her. 

They all were smiling. Then Woohyun asked cutely, "Annyeong our Cover Girl ^^. Who will you accept out of all of us?" 

Both girls smiled and slowly picked their destined partner. Soji with Sunggyu, and Soori with Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo gave off a smirk and stood up. He held onto Soori's hand and led her towards the center stage just as the music started. You glanced back to see Sunggyu and Soji actually running together while holding hands. 'Wow... so close already?' She chuckled and stole a look at Myungsoo. He was indeed beyond god. Soori didn't even know how to describe him, with the stage lights shining on his hair and his cool outfit and all. The way he held your hand. It wasn't that tight, but it wasn't loose either. 

Soori grinned as she continued to stare at Myungsoo. Her first skinship with a boy had to be Myungsoo, hadn't it? 

Then he glanced back down at you. 

He gave off a ppffftttt and continued leading Soori here and there, singing and dancing. 

Soori was beyond confused. 

Did he, as an idol, pffftt her?

But, weren't they supposed to be acting cool and such, even though they weren't like that? Weren't they supposed to care for their image?

And what Myungsoo did to her was in the middle of a concert, too!

"Yah... did you see that? He totally looked down on her," The girl who had been gossiping on Soori earlier stated.

"Of course...  how can a god like Myungsoo-oppa even see that girl?!" The other friend said. 

"I know right." They high-fived each other. 

Soori frowned. She shook her head and began to do the signature move of the Cover Girl dance, which looked like a bird trying to flap its wings and moving around frantically when the part came up. 

It was the last verse. 

Myungsoo took your hand again and began to sing his part. 

'It's definitely beautiful live...' Soori thought with a blush and continued to follow his lead. 

Whenever he faked to look at Soori and smile and actually look like a couple, Soori would also put that look back on and do it too. Except she was faking, too. 

Because throughout the concert, as she was with Myungsoo, she learned a few things about her ultimate bias:

He's fake, has a temper, puts in little effort, and is just putting on a show. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Short update guys!

But it's a juicy chapter!

Guess what will happen when they actually talk... *snickers*