How Was I Supposed To KNOW?!

Boyfriend's Dongsaeng

Suzy and I was in our dorm studying dilligently. Pft! Who am I kidding?! We were playing around and blasting music from the speakers of our computer. She filled me in on the gossip that had been happeneing this school year. It was quite interesting and so juicy! I needed to more. Back when I went to school at the Japan campus, not much happened. It was practically a boring school life.

"I can't belive you're all close with Lee Taemin," Suzy exclaimed as she chomped on her bag of potato chips.

I snatched her bag and giggled. "Why? What's so important about him?"

Her eyes widened in shock and in awe. She scrambled to get up and pointed to a poster on the wall. I was confused about how this was helping.

"SHINee!!!!" She yelled as she pointed to a cute little red blond haired boy surrounded by other handsom guys. "How can you not know?!"

"Seriously, Suzy-ah, what are you trying to tell me?" I got up off the floor and wiped the crumbs on my pants. "That's Taemin."

"Are you stupid??" She proceeded to grab last year's year book and flipped through the pages. She pointed to red headed Lee Taemin's picture than told me to look carefully.

"Omo..." I gasped.

Suzy's eyes brightened in excitement. "You finally get it!?"

"He looks exactly like Taemin from SHINee!!" I claimed.

She did a facepalm andthen ran her hands through her wavy brown hair. I didn't uderstand what was going on with Suzy, but I felt a little regretful about staying in this dorm.

"Red headed Lee Taemin is the same guy in this poster!!!" She yelled into my face.

That's when I finally got it! "But that's impossible, Taemin looked so innocent before!"

Suzy sighed in relief and patted my back. "I know, isn't it crazy? After last year, he became to be so mature looking."

I plastered myself onto the SHINee poster and inspected it more thoroughly. "Aww, his poor baby face is gone."

Suzy threw a pillow at me and told me it was time to sleep. I giggled as I hit her back with the pillow and tucked myself into bed. I stared at the glowing stars and stuck to my side of ceiling. I began to hum to SHINee's debut song, Replay. I had a feeling that this school year was going to be so crazy! I'm excited.

===========================================================================

"Pssst!!!" I heard. "Pssst!! Yumi-ya!"

I tried to drown out the voice and continued to sleep. The voice just kept coming back! Not to mention, they just had to throw rocks at the window. How original. My eyes fluttered open and I spotted Donghyun-oppa and the rest of Boyfriend peeking into my room. I scrambled out of bed and rushed to the window. I carefully lifted it open, making sure I wouldn't wake up Suzy.

"Ya!!!" I hissed at them silently. "What are you doing here!!!??"

"We came to see how you were," Kwangmin replied happily.

Donghyun nodded his head in agreement. "Yah, we wanted to know how your first day of school was."

I rolled my eyes at them. They were such total dorks. "Haven't you heard of a cellphone?"

"But doesn't this make us seem cool!?" Youngmin asked. "Sneaking onto campus and talking to you through your window under the moonlight?"

Donghyun flicked him on the head and everyone, including me, laughed.

"You really are a hopeless romanticist," Jeongmin patted Youngmin's back.

"I really missed you guys," I interrupted them. I looked at them with a glossy look in my eye. "I really missed you."

Everyone began to panic as they saw a single tear fall from my eye. "Y-yah, don't cry!"

I hugged Donghyun-oppa and the rest of Boyfriend wiped my tears away. I spotted short Minwoo trying to take a glimpse of what was happened. He flashed his gorgeous smile at me and I returned it with a wink. I could see a slight blush tinting his perfect skin which made my heart skip a beat. I wish I went to the same school as everyone else...

"Yumi-ya, make sure you don't cause any trouble, okay?" Donghyun looked me in the eye then gently kissed my forehead. "We'll pick you up this weekend so we all can play together."

I nodded at them, trying to hold back my tears. I watched them scurry across campus, trying to not get caught. I saw Jeongmin and the twins roll on the ground as if they were in a movie. Those dorks.

"Yumi-ya..?" Suzy called as she stirred in her sleep. "What are you doing?"

I quickly wiped my tears away. "Nothing, just thinking..."

I went to my bed and threw the covers over myself. I hugged my old and still fabulous body pillow. "This weekend... I can't wait."

I smiled under the light of the moon which was shining through the windows. I fell asleep, thinking about the things I wanted to do with them. Maybe going to Lotte World, or maybe just mess around at a park. I just couldn't wait to finally hang out with them.... especially Minwoo.

Hours passed after I fell asleep. On my nightstand, my cellphone began to vibrate. On the front screen, it displayed the sender's name, Lee Jieun.

===========================================================================

Yay! I uploaded another chappie! Yah, it's super short, but it's better than nothing. I felt like putting up this chapter so it would set up for the next awesome chappie! Don't worry! The next chapter will be even better and longer!