Stalking 101

NOT YOUR ORDINARY FANGIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol snaps his finger infront of my blank face.

I fixed myself and looked at him. "Wae?!"

"Are you still sleepy? You seemed like dreaming." He smiled. Aish! This guy. Why does he have to smile everytime he talks to me?

I cleared my throat. I didn't answer him. He sat beside me. It's Music Theory class so we meet again.

 

"So, how's the concert last night?" he asked. I turned to him with a happy face. I excitedly told him what happened and I showed him the photos that were taken. I told him how I was starstrucked to Kim Heechul. As in. I told him everything with all joy and excitement.

 

Again. He just keeps on smiling while listening. I looked at him waiting for his reaction. Park Chanyeol, how come I didn't notice your dimple before?

 

Just before he speaks I honestly complimented him... "Oh, you have a very cute dimple!" I mouthed.

 

He was surprised by my words. He just smiled again. "Ya... Is that why you keep on smiling whenever you're with me? To show me your cute dimple?" I frankly asked.

 

"It's not my fault that I was born with a cute dimple. My habbit of smiling get even wronged." he grin.

 

"I like the one with dimples." I smiled, thinking someone over. Of course it's Kim Heechul. Kim Heechul's dimple is the cutest dimple I've ever seen. I can fall in love with the dimples alone.

"I knew it! You liked me. You're just pretending that you don't know I'm popular..." he smirked. How can this guy be so conceited. Aish.

 

"Park Chanyeol... I'm very straight-fowarded. When I like someone, I tell them immediately." I explained.

"Arasseo. Did you tell Heechul-hyung that you like him?" He asked.

"I am always telling him that everyday." I sighed.

"And what's his answer?" he asked like he's trying to mock me.

"Of course he loves his fans too. What will you expect?" I uttered.

He laughed. "See, he can't even answer your tweets."

"Why? Are you answering all your fans' messages and tweets to you?" I asked.

He smiled. "Now I just proved that you really don' know me." he said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You really don't know that I don't have any SNS account." he added.

"Oh I see. So you don't really want to get along with your fans?" I asked.

"It's not that I don't want it. I just want to protect my privacy. I am molding myself to be an artist soon so I should be careful. One wrong mistake means 'the end' for me." He said.

"What kind of privacy are you protecting? Do you have a broken family? Do you have vices? Are you dating a noona? What?" I asked with no hesitations. I think I became impulsive.

 

He smiled again for the nth time. "With life being private, life is easier that way." He answered. He didn't answer my question. This guy is hiding something. Whatever is that, I don't care. My only concern is Kim Heechul. Let's move on.

 

----------

 

"I'm so tired!!!!!!" I sighed upon reaching home. I lied at Hyemi's bed and I fell asleep just within 30 seconds.

Upon shutting my eyes. I saw Heenim's face. It's so lovely.

 

"Hani-ya! Wake up!! Super Junior is here!!" Hyemi walked in as soon as I closed my eyes.

I ignored her. Super Junior? Cham! How can they be here? Gojitmal.

I slightly opened my eyes to confirm. I looked around but nobody's home. I stood up to check what Hyemi is up to. I checked everywhere but nobody's inside. The door bell suddenly rang. I checked it. OMG! I cleared my eyes to confirm. My goodness! It's Super Junior!!! I hurriedly opened the door. 1-2-3 tadaaaaaa "Welcome to our place! Please come in." I bowed. There's only Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Euhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Ryeowook. But where are the others? Where is Heechul? "Where is Kim Heechul?" I asked them with formalities. Leeteuk just keeps on laughing. No one's answering me. What the hell is this. Why are they here on the first place? After a couple of minutes, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door without checking at the monitor. Waaaaaaaaah it's Kim Heechul! I throw myself at him and gave him a warm hug. I was so happy! I released myself to look at his beautiful face. But it confuses me all over. It startled me from head to toe up to the inner of my bones. I saw Chanyeol's face instead of Heechul. What the hell is this! He smirked and showed the mask that has Heechul's face. This bastard deceived me! I looked inside and see what those guys are doing and I ended up seeing randon persons with their masks on. "Are you the one behind this?" I asked Chanyeol. "No. I don't even know them." He grinned. I tried hitting him but he prevented me from doing it. He gave me a smack on the lips instead. That made my whole world stopped. "What the hell." I whispered. "Stop your insanity over Kim Heechul. Only look at me." He uttered. He smiled then left. I was there left startled wanting to kill Chanyeol but I my body can't move due to a frear shock! I will really kill that Chanyeol!! He stole my first kiss!! That's for Kim Heechul!!!!!

 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" I yelled so hard.

I opened my eyes. "Are you having a bad dream?" Hyemi asked.

I am completely lying on her bed. She's doing her stuff at the study table. "I think so." I answered. She shrugged. "You must be really tired." She uttered.

"How can it be so real?" I slowly mouthed while thinking the scene that happened a while ago or should I say, the scene from my dream.

"About what?" Hyemi in.

"Ani. I just have a weird dream. I thoughr it's real. Thank God it's not."

"Is it a bad dream?" She asked.

"Yes. It is almost good not until a monster appeared." I said in a low tone.

--------------------------------

 

After that weird dream It feels so weird. I don't know why I dream about them. I have to confront Park Chanyeol.

We don't have a Music Theory Class today so I might not see him around. I went to the music room just in case I can see him there but he's not there. I searched all over the music department but he's not around. My last option is to call him.

 

"Yoboseyo" said the voice on the other line.

"It's me, Shin Hani." I answered.

"I knew it. You're going to need my help." He said confidently.

"Aish! Where are you?"

"I have a training today. I don't have any classes during wednesday." he answered.

"Oh really? Okay. Forget it then." I hung up.

 

I was about to put my phone back to my pocket when I received a message.

 

From: Park Chan

Is it urgent? You can see me at Gangnam around 3pm.

 

"Aish! Why bother telling me where you are." I whispered myself.

I replied him.

 

To: Park Chan

Forget it.

 

Why does he have to meet me somewhere I don't even know how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter