First Real Encounter

NOT YOUR ORDINARY FANGIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Kpop world!

Hello University of Seoul!

 

It's my first day in school. I regret that Hyemi has a different schedule with me. Anyway, I met Chanyeol. He's my seatmate from my first class. Really cute and he looks so innocent. He's popular in the Music Department and it's obvious. I heard that he's a trainee of an entertainment company. But I don’t know which company it is.

 

He's my seatmate but we don't discuss things that much not until he initiate the first talking. Even though he's popular, I am not fond of approaching a stranger first. I'm an introvert and I admit that. That's why I only have few friends.

 

"Hello... I'm Park Chanyeol. I will be your seatmate from now on I think we should be talking to each other, we might need each other soon." he smiled as he introduced himself. I eased a smile as well.

 

"I'm Shin Hani. I'm from California." I answered.

He smiled again "Let's help out each other." he added. I don't know why he's telling that but those words remain alive in my memory up until now.

 

We were classmates in Music Theory. We somehow became close. He's really a trainee in an entertainment company, I confirmed this myself but he's just started last year. "I don't know what will happen, that's why I'm still continuing my studies." he said. On what company is training him, I don’t know. He said it’s a secret.

 

Honestly, the main point here is not Chanyeol. He has helped me a lot though my concern is still Kim Heechul.

 

I am officially a petal now. Petal is what they call to Heechul's fans. Heechul's petals as what they say because Heechul is like a flower, and a flower is not a flower without its petals. In other words, Heechul is nothing without his fans.

 

"Omo Hani-ya, you're an ELF now! Welcome to SJ world." Hyemi said teasing me. I admit it. I'm really interested with them now. What super power they have to make me like them, I really don't know. I mean, SHINHWA, H.O.T., TAIJI are also popular like them before and I even liked their songs but compared to Super Junior, it's really superb. The addiction is weird. And this is all because of Kim Heechul. His presence in the group makes me wanting them more. I mean, I can’t imagine Super junior’s existence without Kim Heechul.

 

Hyemi is checking the internet whether there is latest news about Super Junior. I sneak peek. All the while, she keeps on screaming. I ran towards her. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"SM ent announced Suju's Super Show 2" she excitedly told me. Upon hearing those words and upon confirming this to the internet, I was like a crazy dog wanting to make a ticket reservation immediately. It made us crazy. The two of us. But they're only 10 now because something happened to the other 3 members. But thank goodness, Heechul will be there. I really wanted to watch that concert. That will be my first time watching their concert for real. I just watched their first concert on dvd that Hyemi bought.

 

The next day, the SMent posted the schedule of their concert, this is not just a concert but this is an Asia Tour Concert. They're amazing.

 

We immediately made an online ticket reservation. We have reserved a VVIP ticket. I don't care how much it costs as long as it can give me happiness and that happiness could only mean seeing Heechul the closest possible. If it's possible to touch and grab him then I'll do it.

 

"Ya... You're amazing!" Hyemi mouthed upon seeing a pink-colored beats headphone I bought from the department store.

"Why? I think Heenim needs this. And I wanted to give this to him during the Super Show." I answered.

"I don't know that you are that crazy for Heechul-oppa.." Hyemi said.

"I just want him to remember me on our first encounter." That's my goal. To be remembered. I think I already know him a lot and it's time for him to remember me by giving him the stuffs he needed.

"heol~how can he remember you out of their million fans huh? If you want to be remembered, do something different. Aish! That headphone is useless. Just use it. Many fans already gave him things like that. Sometimes, they even gave them iPhone or any expensive gadgets. But those fans still remain a fan. Unnoticed." She advices. I was kinda dissapointed. I don't know that it will be hard for me to gain his attention. I really don't have the slightest idea.

 

"How about you, up to what extent are you going to go crazy over them?" I asked her.

"Nothing. There's no extent. I just continue supporting them because that's what they need the most in order for them to stay on the spot light. I'm not giving expensive stuffs just to gain their attention. Seeing them is enough. Seeing them together is more than enough." she said. She is quite a noble fan. I want to honestly say that I am not just a fan. I am a girl who loves Kim Heechul up to the inner of my bones. I'm doing this because I like him. I admire him so much. It made me less of the person I used to be.

"This is my first time doing things like this. See how that Kim Heechul changed me." I sighed.

"Come on! Don't stress yourself." she brought her guitar out. "Let's just make a cover of their Hate U, Love U" she added.

"And then what?' I asked. "Let's upload it to cyworld then let's post it to his account. He will notice you for sure." she grinned

"Are you sure about that?"

"I don't know but let's give it a try." she nags.

 

We did it. She strummed the guitar and I'm the one singing. After doing it, we uploaded the video at cyworld.

 

After uploading it - nothing really happened.

 

Weeks pass. And their Super Show is soon to come. I had prepared necessary stuffs like light sticks, their color is Sapphire Blue. I also have my videocam, camera and other stuffs.

 

With regards to school, I have very light schedule so it's not a fuss.

 

My seatmate Chanyeol is also aware about the Super Show. He wants to watch but he has a tight training schedule so he can't make it.

----------

OMG! Tomorrow is the SUPER SHOW! I'm so really excited. I have to do an extreme makeover.

"Do you know a salon near here?" I asked Hyemi she might help me with this.

"Wae?"

"I'll go for makeover... Can you come with me?" I said. She raised her eyebrow like she's going to disapprove.

"I think that's a good idea! Come on! I have a friend who works at a salon in Gangnam." she said. She grabbed my hand.

When we reached the salon that is located at Gangnam, they immediately started the makeover for the two of us. I got my hair curled, footspa, face massage and whatnot. It's perfect. We looked like a celebrity in an instant.

 

"Hani-ya, you're beautiful! You looked like a Korean-American" Hani uttered. I looked carefully at the mirror.

"What? Korean-American? Maldo andwae..." I pouted

"I'm just kidding! You came from America, so you should look like Taylor Swift, but you only have the looks of her hair. But honestly, you look so beautiful with your hair curled." she complimented

"Aigoo... You too. You look beautiful with the bangs on." I laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter