CHAPTER 2-ITS HER^^

WHITE ROSES THE MEANING OF LOVE...

-BREAKDANCE STUDIO-

1,2,3,4,5,6,...MISS LEE CHAE-RIN...YOUR STEPS ARE WRONG!JUNHYUNG SAY.MR.YONG JUNHYUNG,IM LEARNING THE STEPS FORM YOU,YOU DO I FOLLOW...MEANS IF IM WRONG,YOUR TOO WRONG...Rin reply...everyone looks at him...ok...im sorry...he reply...thats just nice...to be hear...MR.YONG JUNHYUNG...i wish you were like that,Rin taught...(she always wish that he will stop being arrogant and stop accusing for no reason...she just wish that hewas just acting like his trueself...)

   After a few hours,their training had finish...thanks for coming she say bowing 90 degree down to them...your welcome,they reply happily...and so left her and him in the room alone,you can go home loh...i will close the studio...oh...its ok...by the way...i will help you to clean it...he reply...which was indeed shock to her...she just nooded in agreement...and so both of them started to clean the room until it was perfectly clean...after a while...i think i should say,thanks for your good job...Rin asay while bowing down to him...he smiled at her and left...

   She was walking back home...while walking...she keep on holding the chain that she was wearing on her neck...

-FLASHBACK-

Girl watch out!a lady shouted...little Rin turn and saw a speeding car,the only thing she could imagine is...a death moments...and suddenly*push**fell to the side*she opened her eyes slowly and saw a guy figure beside her,she cant see him clearly...its because she broke her glasses...the only thing she say to him was thank you...and after that day,she receives white rose on her table in the class...it was form him...but he would never tell or sees her...seeing her from far its enough for making him happy...and on her 13th birthday she receives a beautiful perfectly curved necklace that was her name...that was her last present and she really treasure it till now...her only hope its to meet him...but will he be back for her...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

    Suddenly,PONN!PONN!she woke up form her imagination...she turned to where she heard the sound of honning coming form...and it was him YONG JUNHYUNG...YAHH!what do you want she ask him...i see your walking home alone...by the way its getting dark...wanna ride???he ask her politely...BLUEKK!!!she pointed her tongue out...yahh!when im good with yuo,you act like that...junhyung reply...yahh!dont worry about me im okay...i think you should go home...your tired...see you in school tomorrow...mr.yong junhyung...rin say and left...she...he shocked his head...but he smile to himself...

-AT HOME-

IM BACK!Rin say happily...yes miss chae-rin...yahh hyung...how could you cook without me helping you,Rin say sadly...my dear dongsaeng...your tired...by the way go and take your bath loh...later we could have dinner...its going to be dinner time and i knoe your starving...Hongki say ith a smile...ok hyung...i will be back down in a while and so,she ran upstairs...

-IN HER ROOM- She gently put her back on the table...and took her towel from her cupboard...and enter in the bathroom...to take a 20 mins refreshing bath...after bath,she dries aherself and change...she combs her hair...and left it untie since its wet...and she went downstairs...

-DOWNSTAIRS-

Omo!hyung its delicious...Rin say while chewing it...i think im goin to eat many for tonight...yumm!yumm!...Rin say cutely...which made Hongki to pat her hair...she smiles at him...after a while...they had finish eating,she help him by washing the dishes...and after everything....she went upstairs to do her homework...went she realise...that she forgot to buy two pieces of cupboard for her school project...she took her blue hoodie and wear it then she takes her purse and phone...and went downstairs...omo!Rin where are you going!Hongki ask...hyung-ahh,im goin out to buy cupboard...for the class project,i will be back in a while ok hyung,Rin reply with a smile...ok...take care ya...Hongki say...she nooded and waved to him...she put on her shoes and walk to the earby shop...wherelse junhyung,

-JUNHYUNG HOUSE-

!not again...i dont even know how many times have i remind myself to buy the cupboard and i kept forgetting it....he cursed himself...and now i need to go and buy it...yong junhyung...yong junhyung...he kept saying it...he  wore his black jacket and took his wallet and left...by the way he didnt drive his car,he just decided to walk...

-CHAE-RIN PART-

 She decided to walk back home,right after she bough the cupboard...from the shop...she just cross the road,without looking on her right and left...whether it has cars a not...and suddenly...WATCH OUT!a lady scream...she turned herself and saw a car was speeding right into her direction...the only taughts that came in her mind was the day he saves her from being banged just like today where it is her...*pull*fell to the side*

She opened her eyes slowly and saw a guy was hugging her...are you ok???he ask...LEE CHAE-RIN!Junhyung say shockily...she look at him...did you know that you could be dead this now,he say looking right into her eyes...miahnei...she reply...he just pat her hair...thank goodness im here,he say...he gave her a hand to stand up...she hold it and stood up...she touches her neck and found that the necklace was gone...my necklace she say...necklace!he ask...ya the one that im always wearing its lost...rin say...i think its here,come let me help you to find it...but how do it looks?he ask her...it is a perfectly curved necklace and its my name...its diamond in colour...easy to say its will shine during nite times like this...she explain and he nooded...perfectly curved chain,when did you get it?he ask,during my 13th birthday...she reply still searching for it...then he remembersabout the present that he present a girl,which was also on her 13th...it was a perfectly curved necklace...so that no one could actually copies it...and suddenly he hold on something and he took a look at it...this necklace,he taught...it was the necklace that he gave her...and yes its this...lee chae-rin ya its her...he didnt want to tell her it was him that gave her the necklace so he just keep quiet...but he was really happy getting to find her and she is actually the want that is always argueing with her,how couldnt he notice...here your necklace he say...while wearing it on her neck...thanks she say happily as she hold it...you really do treasure it,he say...its special...she reply wth a smile...i really hope to meet him...she mumble that could be clearly heard by him.he just smile...come let me walk you back home he say...she was shocked,but she nooded...

Once they had reach at her house,thanks for accompany me walk back home...she say with a smile.your welcome,see you tomorrow miss lee chae-rin...he reply with a smile and wave to her...she wave back to him and smile to himself...

 

-AT HIS HOUSE,IN HIS ROOM-

-FLASHBACK-

Thank you was the last word she say to me,after i saved her...she is really beautiful...and after that day,i will always present her a rose,will always put it on her table...seeing her happilr receiving the rose its enough for me...on her 13th birthday i present her that necklace,i really wanted to confess to her the day after her birthday...but i need to go to America,because of my mom and dad requests...i didnt even leave her a note on a day before im leaving or indeed a love confession to her...i was hoping to see her once im back...but i still would never forget her

-END OF FLASHBACK-

How come i dont even notice that she’s infront of me,or didnt see the necklace that she’s wearing,but now that i found her i would always protect her...no matter what...i will always do like the young times,where i would put the rose on her table,where she will be happily taking and holding it...and where i would always be happy by looking at her smile or hear her laughter...and now i promise i would protect her,eventhough she doesnt know its me...i would just want to by her side...but i will still confess to her went the time comes...because the white rose is the meaning of my love to her,which i promise that i will protect her mo matter what happens,and always be by her side...he taught...^^